The Beauty of a Scenery is Man-Made, not God-Made

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Beauty of a Scenery is Man-Made, not God-Made

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:19 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:14 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:00 pm
The alleged 'ABSOLUTE NONSENSE'. This is the THIRD time that 'i' CLARIFIED it and the FOURTH time that it SHOULD HAVEN BEEN CLEAR even WITHOUT 'my' clarification. SO MUCH for the GREAT INSIGHT and GREAT JUDGING ABILITY of 'age'.
This would then mean that this is the same amount of times, at least, that this one has shown and proved its complete inability to support its claims and to clarify what it talks about.

Also, how many readers have noticed that when this one chooses to discuss anything with me that this one ends up talking about nearly the exact same things like it is here?

This one does not actually provide anything other just accusations against me.
But 'i' have NEVER chosen to 'DISCUSS' ANYTHING with 'you'. :)
Okay. So am I making you talk here?
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:19 pm NOR is it 'my' problem that 'you' STILL don't understand the CLARIFICATION, in FACT 'i' WELCOME it. :)
Okay. This means that what is happening and occurring here is welcomed by both of us right "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:23 pmOkay. So am I making you talk here?
NO.
Okay. This means that what is happening and occurring here is welcomed by both of us right "atla"?
Don't KNOW, don't CARE.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:26 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:23 pmOkay. So am I making you talk here?
NO.
Okay, so "atla" has chosen to just talk here but to not discuss anything with me, right "atla"?
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:26 pm
Don't KNOW, don't CARE.
Okay. At least this fits in with the way you have previously responded to me here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:46 pm Okay, so "atla" has chosen to just talk here but to not discuss anything with me, right "atla"?
EVEN 'talk' would be SUCH a STRONG word HERE.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:51 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:46 pm Okay, so "atla" has chosen to just talk here but to not discuss anything with me, right "atla"?
EVEN 'talk' would be SUCH a STRONG word HERE.
Is this here another example of pressing the caps button, shouting, and becoming angrier and angrier, which you accuse me of doing?

Although again with absolutely no supporting proof nor even ANY evidence of nor for at all.

Also, does your response here imply that you did not want to even just talk with me here anyway?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:56 pm Is this here another example of pressing the caps button
YES
shouting, and becoming angrier and angrier
NO
which you accuse me of doing?
'i' didn't REALLY do THAT

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:00 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:56 pm Is this here another example of pressing the caps button
YES
NO
So, why accuse me of something, which you have now chosen to claim that you do not even do?
Well in those posts of yours, which clearly show that you accuse me of shouting and/or getting angry, irrefutably proves otherwise.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:08 am
YES
NO
So, why accuse me of something, which you have now chosen to claim that you do not even do?
Well in those posts of yours, which clearly show that you accuse me of shouting and/or getting angry, irrefutably proves otherwise.
WRONG :) 'you' are PLAYING 'your' PART WELL

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:10 am
YES

NO
What is the capitalized wrong word here in relation to exactly "atla".

I ask this to show and prove here this one's complete inability.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:16 am

AS if 'you' had the ABILITY to have GOOD INSIGHTS or PROVE things.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:16 am

you, once again, seem to be implying that I do not, and cannot, yet you certainly do, and can.

you seem to completely forget "atla" that your and my actual words are HERE for all to look at, and see.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:42 am

you, once again, seem to be implying that I do not, and cannot, yet you certainly do, and can.

you seem to completely forget "atla" that your and my actual words are HERE for all to look at, and see.
MORE WRONG assumptions. IF 'you' are GOING TO ASSUME things, AT LEAST try to make BETTER ones.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:05 am

MORE WRONG assumptions. IF 'you' are GOING TO ASSUME things, AT LEAST try to make BETTER ones.
1. Because of your disability here "atla" you could not name one presumed assumption you allege and claim I have here.

And,

2. Although you lack any and all ability to just support your claims you also appear to have another complete lack of ability to know what some words actually mean and/or refer to exactly.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:21 am

1. Because of your disability here "atla" you could not name one presumed assumption you allege and claim I have here.

And,

2. Although you lack any and all ability to just support your claims you also appear to have another complete lack of ability to know what some words actually mean and/or refer to exactly.
IT would HELP, 'age', IF 'you' said things that ARE actually CORRECT.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:33 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:21 am

And,

IT would HELP, 'age', IF 'you' said things that ARE actually CORRECT.
And obviously if I asked you to inform the readers here of what is supposedly and allegedly not correct in what I have said, then you will not do so.

Again, this is because of the very severe disability, which you keep proving you have here.

But as I keep informing you your very severe disability here "atla" is the result of presuming and believing things to be true, which actually are not.