General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense

Re: Fed up

Post by commonsense »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:23 am
accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:10 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:53 am

I am honest with myself. No, I wouldn't have done the same thing for someone I wasn't attracted to. She wasn't attracted to me. So I tried to play the hero and come to her rescue thinking that would win her favor. It seems to work in movies and romance novels. I was deluded. However, I never asked her for sex in return for any of the money I gave her. She even alluded to the possibility at one point saying that if I would give her another 10,000 she'd have sex with me. I don't know how serious she was about that remark, however, I didn't have 10,000 at that point, so I gave her 5,000 instead and didn't ask for anything in return. If I had 10,000 to give her at that time, I would have and I wouldn't have made any condition to it. Everything I gave her I gave her without making explicit transactional demands.

I'm aware that I sank my own ship in the whole affair. I don't hold her as guilty of anything unreasonable. That's not my concern. I probably wouldn't have dated me either if I were her. However, that doesn't change my view that the world just sucks when all a guy can do is watch and drool from the sidelines and nothing in the world could change that fact.

I'm not of the opinion that life couldn't be better. It could be. But life sucks. That's been my only consistent point all along. To top it off, I've become so demoralized and desperate from the whole affair that I'm pretty much the last man on Earth ANY woman would want to be with. However, that's the nature and absurdity of the beast. The more lonely and desperate I become the more women avoid me. I feel the same way about unattractive women. The only one I blame is the creator of this world. The world is the way it is and there's nothing I can do about it except live with unsatifiable desires.

In short, I don't appreciate your attempt to tarnish me in this whole thing, saying that I'm just blaming other people. I have no ire toward any person. If she called tomorrow and told me she was broke and needed something badly, I'd do the same thing if I had the money. And I wouldn't make any explicit conditions. The only one I have ire toward is fate or God or whatever created or administers this world (if anything even does or did so at all). And if it's God, then I'd rather give God the middle finger than go to Church and pray and beg to God to get me laid, since apparently, God frowns on humans wanting to satiate our sexual drives in non-reproductive acts of vanity.

I'm told that depending on others to just give us things isn't the right way to go about things, so I don't. Unfortunately, that leaves me with pretty much no means of getting much in terms of romance.
There's no helping some people. Why are you even telling us this depressing crap? It's pretty obvious you shouldn't be giving your money away. What else is there to say?
Now I express myself on Internet forums instead.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who wishes you’d stay off this forum.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:18 pm
accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:10 am

There's no helping some people. Why are you even telling us this depressing crap? It's pretty obvious you shouldn't be giving your money away. What else is there to say?
Really. I'm very glad you are here. You seem like a pretty reasonable person for the most part most of the time. Not perfect, but then again, none of us are.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:22 pm

Really. I'm very glad you are here. You seem like a pretty reasonable person for the most part most of the time. Not perfect, but then again, none of us are.
At least keep your personal agonies to yourself.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:26 pm

If you don't like reading what I write, then try scrolling by. It might be more effective than demanding that I stop posting them.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:21 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:49 am However, just in case you exist, I'll see you in heaven, God.
Here is ANOTHER PRIME example of 'self-centeredness', 'greed', 'the ego', and/or 'the devil' AT WORK, and AT PLAY, here.

'you' WILL NOT BE GOING TO Heaven "gary childress", UNLESS 'you' CHANGE 'your' WAYS.
Well, I'm not going to Hell either. So it sounds like oblivion here I come.
It does NOT matter either way, AFTER 'that body' is NOT breathing and NOT pumping blood anymore, 'you' will NEVER KNOW.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:55 pm
Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:21 am

Here is ANOTHER PRIME example of 'self-centeredness', 'greed', 'the ego', and/or 'the devil' AT WORK, and AT PLAY, here.

'you' WILL NOT BE GOING TO Heaven "gary childress", UNLESS 'you' CHANGE 'your' WAYS.
It does NOT matter either way, AFTER 'that body' is NOT breathing and NOT pumping blood anymore, 'you' will NEVER KNOW.
And neither will you know, nor do you know right now.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:56 pm

But I DO KNOW, EXACTLY, what ACTUALLY happens, and I DO KNOW 'this' right HERE, and right NOW.

And, if absolutely ANY one would like to CHALLENGE me on 'this', then PLEASE go AHEAD.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:33 pm

If you don't like reading what I write, then try scrolling by. It might be more effective than demanding that I stop posting them.
How narcissistic of you!

Please explain what makes your personal agonies of philosophical importance.
Last edited by commonsense on Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:01 pm

But I DO KNOW, EXACTLY, what ACTUALLY happens, and I DO KNOW 'this' right HERE, and right NOW.

And, if absolutely ANY one would like to CHALLENGE me on 'this', then PLEASE go AHEAD.
OK.

What "actually" happens when the body stops breathing and no longer pumps blood?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:03 pm

How narcissistic of you!
I see no fairness in you getting to be narcissistic and I don't.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:04 pm

How narcissistic of you!
As I said, I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:06 pm

How narcissistic of you!
Everyone who's told me they don't like my posts, I've looked at their posts as well and I don't find their posts any more appealing. As far as I can tell, there seems to be a correlation between others posting ludicrous views and wanting me to stop posting what I post.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:15 pm

Everyone who's told me they don't like my posts, I've looked at their posts as well and I don't find their posts any more appealing. As far as I can tell, there seems to be a correlation between others posting ludicrous views and wanting me to stop posting what I post.
So says you.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:20 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:15 pm

So says you.
Fair enough, then. I was wrong. Asimov is wrong, overpopulation won't end "everything" if it only ends us (and possibly most other living species on this planet). There will still be rocks, dirt, and probably bacteria. And maybe the bacteria will eventually evolve into higher life forms.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:03 pm
Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:01 pm

OK.

What "actually" happens when the body stops breathing and no longer pumps blood?
The physical matter, which makes up the human body, just just keeps doing what 'it' does ETERNALLY. That is; 'it' just keeps moving moving around, interacting with 'itself' and forming new shapes or 'new forms', which are known by 'you', human beings, as 'objects'.