General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Fed up

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:44 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:03 pm
Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:01 pm

But I DO KNOW, EXACTLY, what ACTUALLY happens, and I DO KNOW 'this' right HERE, and right NOW.

And, if absolutely ANY one would like to CHALLENGE me on 'this', then PLEASE go AHEAD.
OK.

What "actually" happens when the body stops breathing and no longer pumps blood?
The physical matter, which makes up the human body, just just keeps doing what 'it' does ETERNALLY. That is; 'it' just keeps moving moving around, interacting with 'itself' and forming new shapes or 'new forms', which are known by 'you', human beings, as 'objects'.
Yes. I know that. I'm not under the illusion that there is no physical "world" independent of us, if that's what you mean. You seemed to be saying that I don't know what happens after I die but you do. I see no evidence that you know much more than I do if that's all you're refering to.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:03 pm

OK.

What "actually" happens when the body stops breathing and no longer pumps blood?
The physical matter, which makes up the human body, just just keeps doing what 'it' does ETERNALLY. That is; 'it' just keeps moving moving around, interacting with 'itself' and forming new shapes or 'new forms', which are known by 'you', human beings, as 'objects'.
Yes. I know that.
So, CONTRARY to what you SAID and CLAIMED previously, you do ACTUALLY KNOW, true?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am I'm not under the illusion that there is no physical "world" independent of us, if that's what you mean.
'That' was NEVER what I meant.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am You seemed to be saying that I don't know what happens after I die but you do.
Well considering that 'you' were the one "gary childress" who SAID and CLAIMED that you do NOT know what happens after 'that body' stops breathing and pumping blood, then, SURELY, I would be right in SAYING, if I EVER DID, that 'you' do NOT KNOW what happens AFTER, correct?

ALSO, it was 'you' who also SAID and CLAIMED that I do NOT know, right now, AS WELL.

I just Corrected 'you' by SAYING, and CLAIMING, that ACTUALLY I DO KNOW, EXACTLY, what ACTUALLY happens.

And, OBVIOUSLY, SURELY 'you' do NOT BELIEVE that 'you' KNOW, EXACTLY, what 'I' KNOW, and/nor do NOT KNOW, right?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am I see no evidence that you know much more than I do if that's all you're refering to.
Well considering that ONLY 'a human body' WAS what was being talked ABOUT here, then 'that' was all that WAS being referred to 'here'.

If you 'now' want to talk ABOUT what happens to ANY 'thing' ELSE, like, for example, 'you', 'the person', AFTER 'that body' stops breathing and stops pumping blood, then by all means, let 'us' TALK, and have A DISCUSSION about 'that', AS WELL.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:02 pm

Yes. I know that.
So, CONTRARY to what you SAID and CLAIMED previously, you do ACTUALLY KNOW, true?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am I'm not under the illusion that there is no physical "world" independent of us, if that's what you mean.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am You seemed to be saying that I don't know what happens after I die but you do.
Well considering that 'you' were the one "gary childress" who SAID and CLAIMED that you do NOT know what happens after 'that body' stops breathing and pumping blood, then, SURELY, I would be right in SAYING, if I EVER DID, that 'you' do NOT KNOW what happens AFTER, correct?

ALSO, it was 'you' who also SAID and CLAIMED that I do NOT know, right now, AS WELL.

I just Corrected 'you' by SAYING, and CLAIMING, that ACTUALLY I DO KNOW, EXACTLY, what ACTUALLY happens.

And, OBVIOUSLY, SURELY 'you' do NOT BELIEVE that 'you' KNOW, EXACTLY, what 'I' KNOW, and/nor do NOT KNOW, right?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 am I see no evidence that you know much more than I do if that's all you're refering to.
Well considering that ONLY 'a human body' WAS what was being talked ABOUT here, then 'that' was all that WAS being referred to 'here'.

If you 'now' want to talk ABOUT what happens to ANY 'thing' ELSE, like, for example, 'you', 'the person', AFTER 'that body' stops breathing and stops pumping blood, then by all means, let 'us' TALK, and have A DISCUSSION about 'that', AS WELL.
You're quite the inquisitor, Age. Perhaps Grand Inquisitor would be a fitting title. I wonder what lurks behind the screen name "Age", sitting at the keyboard typing your responses. What is the source of your seemingly endless power to judge me?

In any case, you are a nemesis to me.

Fair enough. I have met my nemesis. The inescapable judge who I cannot judge back.

What do you want from me, Age? What is the purpose of your responses?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:04 am

Yes. I know that.

You're quite the inquisitor, Age. Perhaps Grand Inquisitor would be a fitting title. I wonder what lurks behind the screen name "Age", sitting at the keyboard typing your responses. What is the source of your seemingly endless power to judge me?

Fair enough. I have met my nemesis. The inescapable judge who I cannot judge back.

What do you want from me, Age?
Honesty.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:04 am What is the purpose of your responses?
Correction, clarification, QUESTIONING, CHALLENGING, SHOWING, and/or REVEALING.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:42 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:04 am

What do you want from me, Age?
Honesty.
Where have I been dishonest?
Age wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:42 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:04 am What is the purpose of your responses?
Correction, clarification, QUESTIONING, CHALLENGING, SHOWING, and/or REVEALING.
Really? They seem more nauseating to me than anything else. Of course, nausea is a part of life also (like it or not).

¯\_(*_*)_/¯
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:49 am Women ...
The rule-of-thumb way that women think about men …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYHJyHwZp4

You criticize and you flatter
You imitate the best
And the rest you memorize
You know the times you impress me most
Are the times when you don't try
When you don't even try

- Joni Mitchell
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
Who is this Gary character..? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7H1Rr_j3kk

Gary’s trials and tribulations.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9GBuciv20A
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

MagsJ wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:36 pm _

Thanks. I'll go back to sharing my troubles with the walls, at least they didn't mock me.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:23 am

Thanks. I'll go back to sharing my troubles with the walls, at least they didn't mock me.
I thought you’d find it cute/funny/humorous, you didn’t.. my bad!

You fell for a lie though, but that’s ok huh? :roll:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

MagsJ wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:54 am

It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's been ordained by God that everything about me is a joke. I'm an "unbeliever". I deserve worse than Hitler.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:01 am

It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's been ordained by God that everything about me is a joke. I'm an "unbeliever". I deserve worse than Hitler.
Still whining. Go get a pedicure or foot massage or something.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:17 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:01 am
Still whining. Go get a pedicure or foot massage or something.
Learn to use the scroll bar.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

My wife is taking me to court because she said she’s fed up of me beating her and she “needs more than just love”.

The problem is, I’m just way better than her at tennis. 🎾
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:13 pm My wife is taking me to court because she said she’s fed up of me beating her and she “needs more than just love”.

The problem is, I’m just way better than her at tennis. 🎾
Good one!