Fed up

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

LuckyR

Re: Fed up

Post by LuckyR »

seeds wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:31 pm
LuckyR wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:03 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:49 am I gave almost all my savings to a woman that I wanted to love me. She was a single mom and at first, it felt like I was doing something worthwhile for her.
Sorry you are in the position you're in right now...

...First, consider your monetary loss as tuition at the School of Hard Knocks.
That's good advice, LuckyR.

In a similar vein, when I find myself in a situation where I've foolishly lost or had been cheated out of money, and I can't seem to escape the stress and anger I am feeling about it,...

...it's not easy, but I try to consider how much money I would be willing to pay to instantly rid myself of the negative and emotionally painful state of mind I was in.

And it usually turns out that the amount of money I would be willing to pay to restore my peace of mind and to feel happy again is precisely the amount I had already paid via the loss.
_______
That's the thing with money, when it is transferred, it's always an exchange. You just sometimes have to figure out what exactly you "bought" when you transferred the money to someone else.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Last edited by LuckyR on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:53 am
Glad to hear you're doing great. Best wishes.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

LuckyR wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:51 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:53 am
Glad to hear you're doing great. Best wishes.
Thank you. Perhaps someday I'll be up there with you.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:21 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:49 am However, just in case you exist, I'll see you in heaven, God.
Here is ANOTHER PRIME example of 'self-centeredness', 'greed', 'the ego', and/or 'the devil' AT WORK, and AT PLAY, here.

'you' WILL NOT BE GOING TO Heaven "gary childress", UNLESS 'you' CHANGE 'your' WAYS.
Well, I'm not going to Hell either. So it sounds like oblivion here I come.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:38 am Do some digging, maybe she never had a medical condition and you can prove it on Judge Judy and get your money back. :D

ps. Let us know when it goes to air.
I don't need my money back. I live with Mom and we have enough to cover the bills for now. And if I do go homeless and need the money back, then I'd rather die homeless than haggle over it, just to prove what a **** the creator of the universe is.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:52 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:38 am Do some digging, maybe she never had a medical condition and you can prove it on Judge Judy and get your money back. :D

I don't need my money back. I live with Mom and we have enough to cover the bills for now. And if I do go homeless and need the money back, then I'd rather die homeless than haggle over it, just to prove what a **** the creator of the universe is.
For fuck sake. Your savings are as sacred as your mother. Would you give your mother away to a rapist who had a penchant for older women? Get a fucking grip!!!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:58 pm

For fuck sake. Your savings are as sacred as your mother. Would you give your mother away to a rapist who had a penchant for older women? Get a fucking grip!!!
Well, that's quite a nauseating thought. Thank you for sharing. I'm back to feeling like shit now.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:00 pm

Well, that's quite a nauseating thought. Thank you for sharing. I'm back to feeling like shit now.
That's a shock to you? Look, if you can't handle logical reasoning then why are you here? You are getting on my fucking nevves.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:11 pm

That's a shock to you? Look, if you can't handle logical reasoning then why are you here? You are getting on my fucking nevves.
Assuming that my mother is going to be raped is "logical reasoning"? :?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

I can see now why you're hell-bent on the utter final destruction of people you deem enemies. The coming utopia that will follow when they're all dead will be worth risking the extinction of every human on Earth. :|
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:12 pm
accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:11 pm

Assuming that my mother is going to be raped is "logical reasoning"? :?
Read it again, idiot. FFS. Piss off with your whining.
Last edited by accelafine on Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:20 pm I'm off to top myself.
Thank you for the favor. Have a good time and don't feel as though you need to hurry back. I mean that. Enjoy! :)
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:23 pm
Thank you for the favor. Have a good time and don't feel as though you need to hurry back. I mean that. Enjoy! :)
Trust you, you annoying fuck. So much for the whiny spoilt fat boy who lives in his mother's basement surrounded by used tissues, having any empathy for others.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:25 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:23 pm
Trust you, you annoying fuck. So much for the whiny spoilt fat boy who lives in his mother's basement surrounded by used tissues, having any empathy for others.
Oh. I have empathy for you. If I didn't I wouldn't be as relatively nice as I am being. But I assume you're just ignorant and misguided and not the embodiment of the "evil" you seem to want to destroy in others.