Philosphicalous the new noob of stupidity

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosphicalous

..here..play..
Last edited by attofishpi on Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
attofishpi

Re: Holy Crap!! ...seems Age has found a playmate!

Post by attofishpi »

-

viewtopic.php?t=41223
Philosphicalous wrote: **** off AND STOP RUINING MY HIGH YA PATHETIC 9000 POST TWAT yEAH i GET IT YOUR SO COMFORTABLE HERE YA THINK YA CAN ACTY THE ****. NOT ON MY WATCH

i ESTIMATE BY 9000 POSTS YOUR HITTING AT LEAST 15 YEARS HERE. GIVE THE NOOBIE day one A BREAK OR i WILL BREAK YOU AND RUIN YOUR LITTLE feifdom
Last edited by attofishpi on Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philosphicalous

Re: Holy Crap!! ...seems Age has found a playmate..

Post by Philosphicalous »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:38 am Philosphicalous

..here..play..
BRING IT, DONT JUST SING GIRLFREN IM CYBER TEABAGGING YU NOW, DO MY PUBES TICKLE YOU AS I BUTTERFLY KISS YUoR EYELIDS WITH MY giant BALL BUSH? pHILOSOPHYICALLY speAKING OFF COURSE, A CRUDE INTERCOURSE iFFEN YOU WILL
Philosphicalous

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:57 am I'm not certain of my analysis, but I am thinking this one is a GAY that is upset about the fact that he is a gay because he thinks God said NO.

viewtopic.php?t=41223
Philosphicalous wrote: **** off AND STOP RUINING MY HIGH YA PATHETIC 9000 POST TWAT yEAH i GET IT YOUR SO COMFORTABLE HERE YA THINK YA CAN ACTY THE ****. NOT ON MY WATCH

i ESTIMATE BY 9000 POSTS YOUR HITTING AT LEAST 15 YEARS HERE. GIVE THE NOOBIE day one A BREAK OR i WILL BREAK YOU AND RUIN YOUR LITTLE feifdom
iFFIN YOU MUST KNOW MASSA, iZE A LESBIORN TRAPEPZED IN A MANS BODACIOUS. i GET aDULT aI TO CREATE MY REPLIES
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:08 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:57 am I'm not certain of my analysis, but I am thinking this one is a GAY that is upset about the fact that he is a gay because he thinks God said NO.

viewtopic.php?t=41223

iFFIN YOU MUST KNOW MASSA, iZE A LESBIORN TRAPEPZED IN A MANS BODACIOUS. i GET aDULT aI TO CREATE MY REPLIES i am leGIOn
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

viewtopic.php?t=41223

iFFIN YOU MUST KNOW MASSA, iZE A LESBIORN TRAPEPZED IN A MANS BODACIOUS. i GET aDULT aI TO CREATE MY REPLIES i am leGIOn
Have u ever said anything that anyone has ever found funny?
Philosphicalous

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:11 am

viewtopic.php?t=41223

ONE IN A THOUSAND WHO IS HONEST. I BRING THE DAWnING OF THE AGE OF HILARIOUS MATE. dONT BE ALARMED BY THE DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE, i HAVE COME TO BRING YOU JESUS OR A SWORD. Don't worry Jesus WILL SEW YOUR EARS BACK ON WHEN iM DONE WITH YOU
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:17 am

ONE IN A THOUSAND WHO IS HONEST. I BRING THE DAWnING OF THE AGE OF HILARIOUS MATE. dONT BE ALARMED BY THE DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE, i HAVE COME TO BRING YOU JESUS OR A SWORD. Don't worry Jesus WILL SEW YOUR EARS BACK ON WHEN iM DONE WITH YOU
..breathe deep.
Philosphicalous

Re: Philosphicalous the new noob of stupidity

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:06 am

..breathe deep.
the meth is wearing off, the seventh Steiney is delicious, and the kiwi buds are Boss
Philosphicalous

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:06 am

..breathe deep.
God's Ratio

Ecc 7:28

Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
Philosphicalous

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :) :oops: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :( :) :D :D :x

Love you guys for putting up with me s far
Philosphicalous

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :) :oops: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :( :) :D :D :x

Love you guys and they they thems for putting up with me so far
Philosphicalous

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:57 am -

viewtopic.php?t=41223

zipdeedoodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzipaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahdeeayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemyohmywhatawonerfullsay
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:38 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:57 am -

viewtopic.php?t=41223

zipahdeedoodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzipaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahdeeayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymaaaaaaohmaaaaaaawhatawonderfullsay REPEAT !) times
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

It's bizzaro Age, as in the bizarro version of superman.