Philosphicalous the new noob of stupidity

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Philosphicalous the new noob of stupidity

Post by attofishpi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:27 am It's bizzaro Age, as in the bizarro version of superman.
Honestly, he spent 24hrs straight deep dive with Age, and got fucked up. He'll never be the same again.
(I would say unfortunately but I don't know if he was an even larger case of fuckwit before he spent 24hrs going deep with Age. karma can be horrible, one only needs to join the wrong forum and come across ...Age)
Atla

Post by Atla »

Did this person go through all the stages of forum nutjobbery in just a day? And now he's already history?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 pm Did this person go through all the stages of forum nutjobbery in just a day? And now he's already history?
Pretty much. I think he had a sembance of normality then spent too long 'debating' with Age and then went rogue full nutjob mode.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:56 am
Atla wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 pm Did this person go through all the stages of forum nutjobbery in just a day? And now he's already history?
Pretty much. I think he had a sembance of normality then spent too long 'debating' with Age and then went rogue full nutjob mode.
Makes you appreciate just how hardened most people are here, even Age can't destroy them mentally.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:56 am Makes you appreciate just how hardened most people are here, even Age can't destroy them mentally.
:lol: The immense value from ignoring erratic noise cannot be overstated.