Hamas and Netanyahu: Another Plague Upon Humanity

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Hamas and Netanyahu: Another Plague Upon Humanity

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:49 am
accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:03 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:06 am

Start with asking Hamas for a ceasefire and showing some goodwill. Giving the people in Gaza some clean water to drink might be a good step too. Then maybe everyone will be at the same table.
There have been 'ceasefires'. Hamas breaks them every time. There was a ceasefire on October 6. Perhaps Gaza should spend its billions on being self sufficient instead of spending them all on weapons and keeping its leaders in the lap of luxury. Then it wouldn't have to depend on the kindness of Israel to keep it supplied with water and electricity. Just a thought.
In the meantime, people in Gaza are dying from Israeli bombs and suffocating from economic strangulation. What else can anyone do but try to extend goodwill to a beaten people as much as possible? If we side with Israel's retaliation, then we are siding with a powerful state that is on many levels based on an apartheid system. If there is a right answer to this dilemma, then I don't know what it is.
I have no clue what you are on about. You really need to do some more reading.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:44 am

There have been 'ceasefires'. Hamas breaks them every time. There was a ceasefire on October 6. Perhaps Gaza should spend its billions on being self sufficient instead of spending them all on weapons and keeping its leaders in the lap of luxury. Then it wouldn't have to depend on the kindness of Israel to keep it supplied with water and electricity. Just a thought.
In the meantime, people in Gaza are dying from Israeli bombs and suffocating from economic strangulation. What else can anyone do but try to extend goodwill to a beaten people as much as possible? If we side with Israel's retaliation, then we are siding with a powerful state that is on many levels based on an apartheid system. If there is a right answer to this dilemma, then I don't know what it is.
I'm "on about" innocent people being killed in war. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then by all means, carry on.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:51 am

I'm "on about" innocent people being killed in war. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then by all means, carry on.
I just wish know-nothings would keep their nose out of it until they can be bothered doing some actual research. How do you think the US would react if Hamas had sneaked into the the US and tortured and slaughtered its citizens, then whisked hostages back to Gaza? Easy to have an 'opinion' when you are safely ensconsed in probably the safest country on the planet.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:57 am

I just wish know-nothings would keep their nose out of it until they can be bothered doing some actual research. How do you think the US would react if Hamas had sneaked into the the US and tortured and slaughtered its citizens, then whisked hostages back to Gaza? Easy to have an 'opinion' when you are safely ensconsed in probably the safest country on the planet.
You're the only "know nothing" I know of around here. Do you have any sense of empathy? Are you unable to put yourself in the shoes of innocent people who die in war?
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:00 am

You're the only "know nothing" I know of around here. Do you have any sense of empathy? Are you unable to put yourself in the shoes of innocent people who die in war?
Moronic question from a moron.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:08 am

Then go fight, kill, and die in a war if that's what you want. Speak for yourself and leave me out.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

And since hostilities seem to be at their height in the "holy land" of the Levant, maybe we can call it "God's war". And all the deaths in it will be "justified" deaths by virtue of it being "God's war". I'm sure that will make you even happier!
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:10 am

Then go fight, kill, and die in a war if that's what you want. Speak for yourself and leave me out.
You are definitly barking up the wrong tree. Sort out your own combative craphole before criticising anyone else.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:16 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:10 am

You are definitly barking up the wrong tree. Sort out your own combative craphole before criticising anyone else.
Take your own advice.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

:?

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:51 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 pm No one has said Hamas' attack was in any way OK. However, many of us are not interested in Israel's continued destruction of Gaza, idiot.
Would you explain, Gary, what you think Israel should do, now that Hamas has declared itself totally committed to genocide if Israel stops?
Would 'you' explain, "immanuel can", what 'you' think the people in "gazza" should do, now that "Israel" has declared itself totally committed to genocide when 'they' get their hostages back?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:47 am:?
:|

Post by Age »

I have no clue what you are on about.
So, 'you' REALLY have NO clue that "Israel" are DROPPING BOMBS INTO the WALLED city of "gazza" "accelafine"?

If yes, then maybe you REALLY need to do some MORE reading. But, then again, it appears that 'you' REALLY only READ, SEE, and COMPREHEND SOME 'things' ONLY.
accelafine wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:44 am You really need to do some more reading.
Sounds like some GOOD ADVICE. I wonder though if 'you' will FOLLOW 'it'.

Post by Age »

Some people ONLY SEE "one side" in war and/or conflict, and to 'these people' what happens on the "other side" REALLY DOES NOT MATTER, AT ALL, to 'them'.