Promethean is a Commie

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Promethean is a Commie

Post by Wizard22 »

Prom, I want your opinion on this debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X30npcEa_Ak
attofishpi

Re: Promethean is a Commie

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote:<<you might need to do this>>
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Bump, let's hear it Prom
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Promethean is a Commie
Whatever Promethean is, it is vastly preferable to whatever you are.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:29 amWhatever Promethean is, it is vastly preferable to whatever you are.
Quite a presumptuous judgment made in admitted ignorance, how reckless...!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:50 am
Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:29 amWhatever Promethean is, it is vastly preferable to whatever you are.
Quite a presumptuous judgment
Not really. It's common knowledge what a horrible little man you are.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:55 pmNot really. It's common knowledge what a horrible little man you are.
Do you play Poker much? Do you know what tells are? You have this 'tick' that I've picked up on already, when you're stressed, you often times reassert this "common knowledge" that you speak for...whom else? The rest of this forum? And I've intruded upon your supposed little domain here, an unwelcome guest? Guess you better get used to it.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:05 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:55 pmNot really. It's common knowledge what a horrible little man you are.
Do you play Poker much? Do you know what tells are? You have this 'tick' that I've picked up on already, when you're stressed, you often times reassert this "common knowledge" that you speak for...whom else? The rest of this forum? And I've intruded upon your supposed little domain here, an unwelcome guest? Guess you better get used to it.
I've noticed that you are very thin skinned. 🙂
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:10 pmI've noticed that you are very thin skinned. 🙂
If I were thin-skinned, I would frequent your threads, annoy and pester your topics...but I don't. So how do you explain that?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

alright listen man i opened that video and here are the four things i immediately noticed. i scrolled twice to two different spots to feel it out real quick.

1. it's over two hours long.

2. the host has a guitar hanging on the wall behind him. red flag.

3. the big guy with the beard and the tough leather jacket. red flag.

4. the old guy who said black lives matter is a maoist concept. red flag.

then i was like yep I'm good. thanks tho.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:11 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:10 pmI've noticed that you are very thin skinned. 🙂
If I were thin-skinned, I would frequent your threads, annoy and pester your topics...but I don't. So how do you explain that?
🤷‍♂️
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:05 pm
you speak for...whom else? The rest of this forum?
He probably does on this matter. You would be hard pressed to find two people here who aren't you that don't think you are a weird fucked up little man.

Prove me wrong, post a poll asking how many people don't think you are a miserable piece of shit.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:03 pm alright listen man i opened that video and here are the four things i immediately noticed. i scrolled twice to two different spots to feel it out real quick.

1. it's over two hours long.

2. the host has a guitar hanging on the wall behind him. red flag.

3. the big guy with the beard and the tough leather jacket. red flag.

4. the old guy who said black lives matter is a maoist concept. red flag.

then i was like yep I'm good. thanks tho.
One little Escalade and you go all Capitalist on me, Prom... tsk tsk, I guess the global Worker's Revolution will have to wait?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:36 amHe probably does on this matter. You would be hard pressed to find two people here who aren't you that don't think you are a weird fucked up little man.

Prove me wrong, post a poll asking how many people don't think you are a miserable piece of shit.
I can't really respect "thinkers" who appeal to the audience. If you think I care about what a Democratic Majority thinks/believes, you are sorely mistaken, and projecting your own values into the foray. You and Hairball both, FlashDpants. So you should ask yourselves...why do you care about public opinion and approval so much? Was it something deprived to you as children, by your classmates?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:59 am So you should ask yourselves...why do you care about public opinion and approval so much?
There are only 2 careful considerations for you to think about, regarding other people's 'opinion' of you.

Number 1: Is it true? If the answer is YES then just accept it.

Number 2: Is it false? If the answer is YES then ignore it completely, and DO NOT react.

That's all that matters.