Non-duality is the heart of the Christian message.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Non-duality is the heart of the Christian message.

Post by Dontaskme »

Non-duality is the heart of the Christian message. It is this new level of consciousness that is deeply needed in the world today. We would do to refocus our attention from a Church in crisis to a Church in evolution and realise the great call into new life.

What does non-duality mean in Christianity?
In that sense, non-duality is an expansion of the understanding of God and God's unconditional love, not a narrowing. Non-duality is the part of us that is 'not of this world', even though we live the illusion of separateness in this world.

In other words, everything is being lived, there is no separate you living your life, there's just LIFE with no KNOWN beginning nor end.

Disclaimer: (God) is just another word for the ''ineffable''
The mysterious lifeforce that is pumping the heart and growing the grass.
You are not pumping the heart. You are not doing anything. There's just this mysterious DOING

Therefore, all talk about religion, non-duality and ANY and every other 'human story' about the mysterious ineffable is a SCAM.
For DOING'S ways are not our ways.

Re: Non-duality is the heart of the Christian message.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:18 am Non-duality is the heart of the Christian message. It is this new level of consciousness that is deeply needed in the world today. We would do to refocus our attention from a Church in crisis to a Church in evolution and realise the great call into new life.

What does non-duality mean in Christianity?
In that sense, non-duality is an expansion of the understanding of God and God's unconditional love, not a narrowing. Non-duality is the part of us that is 'not of this world', even though we live the illusion of separateness in this world.

In other words, everything is being lived, there is no separate you living your life, there's just LIFE with no KNOWN beginning nor end.

Disclaimer: (God) is just another word for the ''ineffable''
So, to 'you', the sometimes claimed Creator of the Universe is 'ineffable', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:18 am The mysterious lifeforce that is pumping the heart and growing the grass.
You are not pumping the heart. You are not doing anything. There's just this mysterious DOING

Therefore, all talk about religion, non-duality and ANY and every other 'human story' about the mysterious ineffable is a SCAM.
But 'your', human being's individual and personal talk, or message/s, are NOT A SCAM, right?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:18 am For DOING'S ways are not our ways.
YET, 'you' are expressing 'your ways' here, as though 'you' KNOW MORE, and that 'your ways' are MORE CORRECT, than, now called, 'DOING'S ways'.

Also, and by the way, I AGREE TOTALLY that 'non-duality' is very close to the heart of the "christian" message, but 'non-duality' is NOT A part of 'you', human beings.

'you', human beings, are just A part of thee One 'non-dual' and One 'non-duality' Truth.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:17 am
So, to 'you', the sometimes claimed Creator of the Universe is 'ineffable', correct?
To me here, (God) is just another word for the ''ineffable'' so yes, that's correct. I have no idea what created the universe, just as I have no idea how I got to be here, I didn't create myself as far as I know. I only know God as a concept, as a word. I only know myself as a concept, as a word, I also know words are only sound interpreted as words with meaning. But ultimately words that appear to have meaning are ultimately meaningless, insofar as they arise from the void, they are simply an appearance of a silent void and thus are empty at their fundamental core.

Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:17 amBut 'your', human being's individual and personal talk, or message/s, are NOT A SCAM, right?
On an individual human level, via personal talk, or via message, that is a scam yes, including these words appearing to be authored by a concept known as DAM, are a scam too.

Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:17 amYET, 'you' are expressing 'your ways' here, as though 'you' KNOW MORE, and that 'your ways' are MORE CORRECT, than, now called, 'DOING'S ways'.

Ways are being expressed, yes, but no individual thing known as a concept, is doing this, this is simply doing itself, all alone, all one, appearing to an audience of one. In other words, everything written is but an appearance of the unwritten, everything seen is an appearance of the unseen, and everything known is an appearance of the unknown. Doing is done, no doer thereof. There's just what's happening, that can never not be happening.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:13 pm
To me here, (God) is just another word for the ''ineffable'' so yes, that's correct.
Okay. 'This' EXPLAINS A HUGE DEAL in regards to WHY 'you' ARE SO CONFUSED here.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:13 pm I have no idea what created the universe,
Whereas 'I' KNOW EXACTLY what, so-called, 'Created' 'the Universe'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:13 pm just as I have no idea how I got to be here, I didn't create myself as far as I know. I only know God as a concept, as a word. I only know myself as a concept, as a word, I also know words are only sound interpreted as words with meaning.
BUT, do 'you' KNOW WHO 'I' AM, EXACTLY, which, SUPPOSEDLY, DOES or DOES NOT KNOW 'these things'?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:13 pm But ultimately words that appear to have meaning are ultimately meaningless, insofar as they arise from the void, they are simply an appearance of a silent void and thus are empty at their fundamental core.
Is 'this' TO:

Everyone?
I?
you?
Some?
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:17 amBut 'your', human being's individual and personal talk, or message/s, are NOT A SCAM, right?
On an individual human level, via personal talk, or via message, that is a scam yes, including these words appearing to be authored by a concept known as DAM, are a scam too.
Okay. So, BEST NO one LISTENS TO and FOLLOWS nor BELIEVES and ACCEPTS 'those words', right?
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:17 amYET, 'you' are expressing 'your ways' here, as though 'you' KNOW MORE, and that 'your ways' are MORE CORRECT, than, now called, 'DOING'S ways'.

Ways are being expressed, yes, but no individual thing known as a concept, is doing this, this is simply doing itself, all alone, all one, appearing to an audience of one.
So, 'DOING' here KEEPS CONTRADICTING 'its' OWN 'Self' or 'its' OWN 'DOING', right?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:13 pm In other words, everything written is but an appearance of the unwritten, everything seen is an appearance of the unseen, and everything known is an appearance of the unknown. Doing is done, no doer thereof. There's just what's happening, that can never not be happening.
BUT 'this' IS A SCAM, which, IN Truth, would be BEST IGNORED, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pm Okay. 'This' EXPLAINS A HUGE DEAL in regards to WHY 'you' ARE SO CONFUSED here.
Well ok, that confusion would be what's happening, so yes.
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmWhereas 'I' KNOW EXACTLY what, so-called, 'Created' 'the Universe'.
This claiming to know what created the universe is also what's happening.

Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmBUT, do 'you' KNOW WHO 'I' AM, EXACTLY, which, SUPPOSEDLY, DOES or DOES NOT KNOW 'these things'?
These questionaire's appearing here is simply what's happening. Answers may or may not be forth-coming, or even be known how to answer questionaire's, and that too will be what's happening.

Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmIs 'this' TO:

Everyone?
I?
you?
Some?
No one.
The appearance that someone knows, is the scam, in truth, No one knows what they are talking about, or what physical objects are.
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmOkay. So, BEST NO one LISTENS TO and FOLLOWS nor BELIEVES and ACCEPTS 'those words', right?
If that's what's happening, then right.

So, 'DOING' here KEEPS CONTRADICTING 'its' OWN 'Self' or 'its' OWN 'DOING', right?
If that's what's happening, then yes.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:55 am
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pm Okay. 'This' EXPLAINS A HUGE DEAL in regards to WHY 'you' ARE SO CONFUSED here.
Well ok, that confusion would be what's happening, so yes.
True.
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmWhereas 'I' KNOW EXACTLY what, so-called, 'Created' 'the Universe'.
This claiming to know what created the universe is also what's happening.
Some 'things', like 'this' here, just can NOT BE REFUTED. Thus, 'they' ARE the ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth OF 'things'.
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmBUT, do 'you' KNOW WHO 'I' AM, EXACTLY, which, SUPPOSEDLY, DOES or DOES NOT KNOW 'these things'?
These questionaire's appearing here is simply what's happening.
AGAIN, A Fact, which OBVIOUSLY could NOT be REFUTED.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:55 am Answers may or may not be forth-coming, or even be known how to answer questionaire's, and that too will be what's happening.
AGAIN, NOTHING NEW, NOT ALREADY KNOWN, NOR REFUTABLE here, SO FAR.
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmIs 'this' TO:

Everyone?
I?
you?
Some?
No one.
So, "dontaskme's" CHOSEN WORDS and/or CLAIMS ARE TO, ABSOLUTELY NO one.

Which would OBVIOUSLY MAKES 'its' WHOLE TIME UTTERLY A COMPLETE WASTE, and ABSOLUTELY USELESS.
The appearance that someone knows, is the scam, in truth, No one knows what they are talking about, or what physical objects are.
So, ONCE AGAIN, TO some people, in THOSE OLDEN DAYS, when this WAS being written, what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that 'they' WOULD NOT JUST ANSWER VERY SIMPLE, VERY EASY, and JUST Truly OPEN QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED FOR ACTUAL CLARITY.
Age wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pmOkay. So, BEST NO one LISTENS TO and FOLLOWS nor BELIEVES and ACCEPTS 'those words', right?
If that's what's happening, then right.
Well 'this' IS what IS HAPPENING. That IS; 'we' ARE CLEARING SEEING, and UNDERSTANDING, that A LOT OF what 'you', "dontaskme", SAY and CLAIM here IS JUST A so-called SCAM, and thus BEST NOT LOOKED AT nor LISTENED TO, AT ALL.

Which if 'this' IS what 'you' REALLY WANT, then 'this' IS what IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING, and OCCURRING 'now'.
If that's what's happening, then yes.
Okay. THANKS TO the one here known AS "dontaskme", ALONE, then 'this' IS what IS HAPPENING, and OCCURRING, here.

As I HAVE POINTED OUT and MENTIONED BEFORE, 'these people', BACK THEN, REALLY WOULD SAY JUST ABOUT ANY 'thing' in the HOPE that 'those words' WOULD back up and support 'their currently HELD ONTO BELIEFS or PRESUMPTIONS'. Even when what IS SAID and CLAIMED IS ABSOLUTE PURE NONSENSE and/or ILLOGICAL.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:18 am Non-duality is the heart of the Christian message.
Isn't the heart of the message, salvation?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:25 am
Our non-dual nature ensures eternal life (salvation)

Why, because life is without beginning nor end, life, or aliveness, is infinite, meaning it's nothing being everything, and that means unconditional love is all there is.

Nothing can destroy, what nothing created. There's simply nothing being everything.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:14 am
Okay. THANKS TO the one here known AS "dontaskme", ALONE, then 'this' IS what IS HAPPENING, and OCCURRING, here.

As I HAVE POINTED OUT and MENTIONED BEFORE, 'these people', BACK THEN, REALLY WOULD SAY JUST ABOUT ANY 'thing' in the HOPE that 'those words' WOULD back up and support 'their currently HELD ONTO BELIEFS or PRESUMPTIONS'. Even when what IS SAID and CLAIMED IS ABSOLUTE PURE NONSENSE and/or ILLOGICAL.

Which would OBVIOUSLY MAKES 'its' WHOLE TIME UTTERLY A COMPLETE WASTE, and ABSOLUTELY USELESS.
Yes that's right, this written message that can be seen in the above quote, is also what's happening.

Useless/ waste/ nonsense/ illogical /beliefs presumptions are all words appearing on the philosophy now forum and are exactly what's happening.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:59 am

Why, because life is without beginning nor end, life, or aliveness, is infinite, meaning it's nothing being everything, and that means unconditional love is all there is.

Nothing can destroy, what nothing created. There's simply nothing being everything.
(Walker, just say the way it is. What harm could it do? Okay.)

Nothing is everything in the sense of potentiality.
Potentiality is not a state of being.
Potentiality is the state of, not-being.

Manifestation is the state of being.
Time orders partial (particular) manifestations.
Everything from nothing cannot be, all at once.

This is why the Big Bang did not contain the music of Bach.
This is why "you," are not stardust.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:08 am
Age wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:14 am

Yes that's right, this written message that can be seen in the above quote, is also what's happening.

Useless/ waste/ nonsense/ illogical /beliefs presumptions are all words appearing on the philosophy now forum and are exactly what's happening.
Is 'this' TO 'you', TO EVERY one, or TO NO one?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:18 am

Only as a dream, within the artificial illusory sense of conceptual separation. And the dream is all that can be known.

Concepts are known, and that which is 'known' knows nothing, because that would imply separation, a knower and the known. An Object and Subject divide where there is none, except in this conception, the birth of the many of one.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:25 am
Our non-dual nature ensures eternal life (salvation)

BUT what IS HAPPENING here is the one KNOWN as "dontaskme" KEEPS FORGETTING that 'you', human beings, MENTALLY or CONCEPTUALLY HAVE 'separated' thee One INTO MANY individual 'things', which OBVIOUSLY DO HAVE A 'beginning' AND an 'end' to 'those lives'.

Now, as I have ALREADY EXPLAINED 'you', human beings, HAD TO DO 'this' otherwise 'you' could NOT COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND the ACTUAL One 'thing' in which 'you' live WITHIN and ARE A PART OF.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:59 am Nothing can destroy, what nothing created. There's simply nothing being everything.
BUT on the SAME IDIOTIC TOKEN, there IS SIMPLY Everything being so-called nothing, right?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:56 am

Only as a dream, within the artificial illusory sense of conceptual separation. And the dream is all that can be known.
BUT 'this' is JUST ANOTHER False BELIEF, being EXPRESSED as A TRUTH, and 'trying to' to be INSTILLED WITH-IN "others" as though 'it' IS True, and REAL
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:59 am Concepts are known,
BY WHO or WHAT, "dontaskme"?
and that which is 'known' knows nothing,
Except, OF COURSE and OBVIOUSLY, for thee One WHO KNOWS ALL and EVERY 'thing', which OBVIOUSLY INCLUDES 'Itself'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:59 am because that would imply separation, a knower and the known. An Object and Subject divide where there is none, except in this conception, the birth of the many of one.
But 'this' FAILS ABSOLUTELY BECAUSE 'you', "dontaskme", PRESUME and BELIEVE, ABSOLUTELY, the Falsehood that 'that', which IS KNOWN, KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NO 'thing', APPLIES TO ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing'.

But OBVIOUSLY thee 'I' that KNOWS 'Itself' KNOWS 'things'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

We are talking about the KNOWN here.

'Not-being'' is also 'being' in the exact same instance of knowing. They are conjoined inseparable twins as complimentary opposites. To assume they are separated, or to have one without the other would be meaningless when it comes to the meaning of all concepts in this conception.

All Potential exists only now. Not in the past, not in the future, only the now is real, and now never moves. Only the mind moves, which is just another known concept within the dream of separation, not real.
Meaning, every thing must exist all at once right now the timeless now, the only reality that is real...time is within the dream of artificial separation, not real.