I feel like a piece of shit

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: I feel like a piece of shit

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:41 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:39 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:33 am yo trashbag, you didn't tell me how to or where to access it. phuckoffskie mr Sheroffskie
'you', "philosphicalous", NEVER ASKED, WHERE is the ignore function, NOR HOW do I access the ignore function. 'you' ONLY ASKED, 'isTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE', and this is ALL, as can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True.

Oh, and by the way, I do NOT KNOW HOW TO NOR WHERE TO access 'it', as I have NEVER WANTED TO USE 'it'.

ONCE AGAIN, I was ONLY ANSWERING the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION 'you' ASKED.
I spelt my name wrong its Philosophycalous
If 'you' spelt 'your name' Wrong, then SO WHAT?

Now, if 'you' would like 'me' to address 'you' DIFFERENTLY FROM the 'username' that IDENTIFIES 'you', in this forum, then just SAY SO, and then I WILL.
Philosphicalous

Post by Philosphicalous »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:44 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:40 am

'you', "philosphicalous", NEVER ASKED, WHERE is the ignore function, NOR HOW do I access the ignore function. 'you' ONLY ASKED, 'isTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE', and this is ALL, as can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True.

Oh, and by the way, I do NOT KNOW HOW TO NOR WHERE TO access 'it', as I have NEVER WANTED TO USE 'it'.

How to access the ignore function please KING TROLL?
Since 'you' are 'now' NOT ASKING 'me', I will leave 'this QUESTION' for "another". Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' REFER TO 'me' as 'KING TROLL', which, if 'you' are, would be Truly FUNNY considering what 'you' are ACTUALLY LOOKING, and FISHING, FOR in 'your' 'human' thread.
Thought so, you don't wanna loose me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 am

Now, if 'you' would like 'me' to address 'you' DIFFERENTLY FROM the 'username' that IDENTIFIES 'you', in this forum, then just SAY SO, and then I WILL.
now go and see the definitions I am providing you

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:40 am

How to access the ignore function please KING TROLL?
Since 'you' are 'now' NOT ASKING 'me', I will leave 'this QUESTION' for "another". Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' REFER TO 'me' as 'KING TROLL', which, if 'you' are, would be Truly FUNNY considering what 'you' are ACTUALLY LOOKING, and FISHING, FOR in 'your' 'human' thread.
1. Did 'you' mean 'lose' 'you'?

2. Were 'you' here ASKING a QUESTION, or just EXPRESSING a STATEMENT/CLAIM?
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:53 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 am

1. Did 'you' mean 'lose' 'you'?

2. Were 'you' here ASKING a QUESTION, or just EXPRESSING a STATEMENT/CLAIM?
I'm not here
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 am

Please address me by full name going forward Philosophycalousacatchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

It's a great entertainment - try to read aloud Age's posts emphasising the CAPITALIZED words to see if they make any difference to the meaning.
They just make you sound like a loon
duszek

Post by duszek »

If you happen to live in Manhattan, Gary, (Upper East Side ? Eightyfourth street ?), you could try to smoke a joint with one or two incredible friends, very much unlike yourself.
It seems to work in a novel, I cannot confirm it from my personal experience. But it sounded so convincing in the novel, I felt relaxed just by reading about it. Maybe the novelist was smoking himself a joint when he was writing the novel, who knows.

But if you worry about possible health risks please ask your GP for advice first.
I am just trying to help with an idea.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

duszek wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:37 pm If you happen to live in Manhattan, Gary, (Upper East Side ? Eightyfourth street ?), you could try to smoke a joint with one or two incredible friends, very much unlike yourself.
It seems to work in a novel, I cannot confirm it from my personal experience. But it sounded so convincing in the novel, I felt relaxed just by reading about it. Maybe the novelist was smoking himself a joint when he was writing the novel, who knows.

But if you worry about possible health risks please ask your GP for advice first.
I am just trying to help with an idea.
Thank you, Duzek. Smoking a joint sounds like it might be as good a thing to do as anything else right now. I've never done illegal drugs in my life but I think it might be legal to smoke a joint in Florida now. Not sure.