For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: To Those To Whom This Pertains

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:03 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:38 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:35 am

There is NO an adult human being who is NOT 'mentally ill'. SO, there is NO need to 'feel' ALONE here "gary childress".
No, Age. There are "adult human beings" who are NOT mentally ill. You and I are the ones who are mentally ill.
Name just ONE adult human being who, supposedly, does NOT have some form of MENTAL ILLNESS, AT ALL.
Noam Chomsky, Cornel West, Jill Stein come to mind most immediately. There are others.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:45 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:12 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:26 am GIVE YER ARSE A CHANCE AGE
WHY did 'these people', BACK THEN, just NOT ADMIT and ACKNOWLEDGE when they SPOKE and/or WROTE Incorrectly?
Because they don't have the same kind of problems as you and I do. And perhaps not all of them deserve to have the same kind of problems as you and I do.
Here we can SEE, AGAIN VERY CLEARLY, that the 'problem' word gets USED, but what 'the problem/s' ACTUALLY IS/ARE, or IN RELATION TO, EXACTLY, is NEVER even ALLUDED TO, let alone CLEARLY COMMUNICATED, PRECISELY.

SAYING or CLAIMING that A 'mental illness' is A so-called 'problem' is just ANOTHER DISTORTED VIEW and PERCEPTION.

Now, 'this one' thinks or BELIEVES that 'the people' in the days when this was being written would NOT ADMIT and ACKNOWLEDGE when they SPOKE and/or WROTE Incorrect, BECAUSE, 'those people' did NOT HAVE some 'kind of problems', which I, supposedly and allegedly, HAVE. And, 'this one' also thinks or BELIEVES that, PERHAPS, NOT ALL of 'those people', supposedly, DESERVED TO HAVE the CLAIMED 'so-called same kind of problems' as I, supposedly, HAVE.

What ALL of 'those problems' ARE, EXACTLY, I STILL AWAIT CLARITY OVER.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:10 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:38 am

No, Age. There are "adult human beings" who are NOT mentally ill. You and I are the ones who are mentally ill.
Name just ONE adult human being who, supposedly, does NOT have some form of MENTAL ILLNESS, AT ALL.
Noam Chomsky, Cornel West, Jill Stein come to mind most immediately. There are others.
Do 'you' REALLY BELIEVE that 'this' IS TRUE, and RIGHT?

If yes, then do you think or BELIEVE that absolutely EVERY one would AGREE WITH 'you' here?

if no, then WHY would 'those' NOT?

Is it BECAUSE 'they' would HAVE A 'mental illness' ALSO?

If yes, then does HAVING A 'mental illness' AFFECT 'the way' SEES and KNOWS 'things'?

If yes, then WHY does 'your' OWN 'mental illness' AFFECT 'the way' 'you' SAW and/or KNOW that those three human beings, among "others", do NOT have ABSOLUTELY ANY 'MENTAL illness' AT ALL?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:16 pm

If yes, then do you think or BELIEVE that absolutely EVERY one would AGREE WITH 'you' here?

If yes, then does HAVING A 'mental illness' AFFECT 'the way' SEES and KNOWS 'things'?

If yes, then WHY does 'your' OWN 'mental illness' AFFECT 'the way' 'you' SAW and/or KNOW that those three human beings, among "others", do NOT have ABSOLUTELY ANY 'MENTAL illness' AT ALL?
What makes you think any of those three people I named have a mental illness? Or perhaps the question is, why do you first presume that all adults have "mental illness" instead of some?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:21 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:16 pm

What makes you think any of those three people I named have a mental illness? Or perhaps the question is, why do you first presume that all adults have "mental illness" instead of some?
BECAUSE NONE of 'you' are ABLE TO EXPLAIN and/or COMMUNICATE what is KNOWN to be ABSOLUTELY True, Right, Accurate, AND Correct, IN Life.

AND, if ANY one does NOT YET KNOW, and UNDERSTAND, what IS, then what has CAUSED and/or CREATED 'this MENTAL disability'?

Or, in other words, what is 'it', EXACTLY, which is STOPPING and PREVENTING 'you', human beings, FROM, MENTALLY, KNOWING what IS Right, and Wrong, IN Life?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:27 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:21 pm What makes you think any of those three people I named have a mental illness? Or perhaps the question is, why do you first presume that all adults have "mental illness" instead of some?
BECAUSE NONE of 'you' are ABLE TO EXPLAIN and/or COMMUNICATE what is KNOWN to be ABSOLUTELY True, Right, Accurate, AND Correct, IN Life.

AND, if ANY one does NOT YET KNOW, and UNDERSTAND, what IS, then what has CAUSED and/or CREATED 'this MENTAL disability'?

Or, in other words, what is 'it', EXACTLY, which is STOPPING and PREVENTING 'you', human beings, FROM, MENTALLY, KNOWING what IS Right, and Wrong, IN Life?
You know, Age, maybe the best way you can answer your questions is to examine yourself and ask yourself why YOU (Age) are unable to stop or prevent yourself from mentally knowing what is right and wrong in life. When you find the answer to that question for YOURSELF, as it applies to YOU, only then will you truly understand the answer others have given you. Everyone else can only give you vague descriptions or approximations. If you do not understand what we are saying, then you do not yet know what "right" and "wrong" are. Mentally healthy beings know what "right" and "wrong" are, however, mentally healthy beings also know they do not have a perfect understanding of "right" and "wrong" on their own. We require the presence of each other in order to understand what "right" and "wrong" are.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:04 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:21 pm What makes you think any of those three people I named have a mental illness? Or perhaps the question is, why do you first presume that all adults have "mental illness" instead of some?

You know, Age, maybe the best way you can answer your questions is to examine yourself and ask yourself why YOU (Age) are unable to stop or prevent yourself from mentally knowing what is right and wrong in life. When you find the answer to that question for YOURSELF, as it applies to YOU, only then will you truly understand the answer others have given you.
TOTALLY and ABSOLUTELY MISSED 'the POINT' ONCE AGAIN.

I ALREADY KNOW the ANSWER/S.

And, I am JUST WAITING FOR 'those' who ARE Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING HOW to FIND and KNOW 'THEM', AS WELL.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:04 pm Everyone else can only give you vague descriptions or approximations. If you do not understand what we are saying, then you do not yet know what "right" and "wrong" are.
But 'this' is ANOTHER POINT. I do ALREADY UNDERSTAND, and KNOW, what 'you', human beings, ARE and HAVE BEEN SAYING.

AND, 'your' CLAIM here is ABSOLUTELY BACKWARDS, ALSO, and by the way. What 'you' ARE CLAIMING here IS IF I DID UNDERSTAND what 'you', ARE SAYING, THEN I would ALREADY KNOW that 'right' AND 'wrong' here.

Which is Truly CONTRADICTORY, especially considering the ACTUAL PROOF CONTINUALLY DISPLAYED by 'you', posters, here and 'your' COMPLETE LACK OF KNOWING HOW-TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT ON WHAT IS ACTUALLY 'right' AND 'wrong' here, in Life.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:04 pm Mentally healthy beings know what "right" and "wrong" are, however, mentally healthy beings also know they do not have a perfect understanding of "right" and "wrong" on their own.
Are 'you' ABLE TO EXPLAIN, even REMOTELY, what IS 'right' and 'wrong' "gary childress"?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:04 pm We require the presence of each other in order to understand what "right" and "wrong" are.
Will you provide examples?

AND, what 'you' are ALLUDING TO here LEADS UP TO EXPLAINING, and UNDERSTANDING, FULLY, HOW True Objectivity is ACHIEVED, and REACHED. But, 'you', posters, here are STILL some way OFF FROM LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING 'this' YET. Unless, OF COURSE, one wants to STOP WITH the BELIEF that 'it' does or does NOT exist, and just BECOMES and REMAINS OPEN while seriously Wanting to LEARN MORE and/or ANEW here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:06 am

You know, Age, maybe the best way you can answer your questions is to examine yourself and ask yourself why YOU (Age) are unable to stop or prevent yourself from mentally knowing what is right and wrong in life. When you find the answer to that question for YOURSELF, as it applies to YOU, only then will you truly understand the answer others have given you.

And, I am JUST WAITING FOR 'those' who ARE Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING HOW to FIND and KNOW 'THEM', AS WELL.
Then don't ask me any more questions if you already know the answers. It's disingenuous.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:47 am

Then don't ask me any more questions if you already know the answers. It's disingenuous.
But, if I NEVER ASK 'you' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, then HOW would I EVER KNOW if 'you' have BETTER, or MORE Accurate, ANSWERS or not?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:14 pm

But, if I NEVER ASK 'you' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, then HOW would I EVER KNOW if 'you' have BETTER, or MORE Accurate, ANSWERS or not?
SHUT UP, MORON!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:27 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:14 pm

SHUT UP, MORON!
YOU MUST BE THE FUCKING STUPIDEST IDIOT I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE, AGE!!!! GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN.
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

Doesn't Age have the right to do whatever he does?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

phyllo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:29 pm Doesn't Age have the right to do whatever he does?
Yes. And so do I, for that matter!
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:40 pm
phyllo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:29 pm Doesn't Age have the right to do whatever he does?
Yes. And so do I, for that matter!
Established the right to do whatever, without any restraint or responsibility. :D
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I think we have found Age's super-power - he has the ability to send anyone that thinks they are getting sane, straight back to the asylum.