To Those To Whom This Pertains

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: To Those To Whom This Pertains

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:51 pm I think we have found Age's super-power - he has the ability to send anyone that thinks they are getting sane, straight back to the asylum.
Yep. I was improving in life. I was making progress in my mental health recovery. Then along came, Age, who caused me to relapse. It's you're fault, Age. Your disingenuous questions about EVERYTHING caused my relapse. Don't worry, though. When I get out of the asylum I'll find you on the Internet and we'll hang out some more. I might be a little different, though.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:54 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:51 pm I think we have found Age's super-power - he has the ability to send anyone that thinks they are getting sane, straight back to the asylum.
Yep. I was improving in life. I was making progress in my mental health recovery. Then along came, Age, who caused me to relapse. It's you're fault, Age. Your disingenuous questions about EVERYTHING caused my relapse. Don't worry, though. When I get out of the asylum I'll find you on the Internet and we'll hang out some more. I might be a little different, though.
Gary, you know that there are ways to find REAL meat behind the words of the internet...don't you..

..we can find this Age character and do things.. :twisted:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:57 pm
Gary, you know that there are ways to find REAL meat behind the words of the internet...don't you..

I wonder where he lives, and what his real life name is? I'd like to meet him now that he has contributed to my awakening.

Post by Age »

Whatever 'you' do "gary childress" just do NOT even TRY Honesty AND OPENNESS, and just KEEP BLAMING "others" like 'me' and God, and just KEEP taking those DRUGS, which the MONEY PROFIT SEEKING companies KEEP PRESCRIBING TO 'you', and KEEP ENCOURAGING 'you' TO TAKE. As 'they' have been MAKING 'you' BETTER, right?

Post by Age »

REVENGE, HATE, and RETALIATION, REALLY WAS A VERY COMMON TRAIT AMONG A LOT OF the adult human being population, BACK in the days when this was being written.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:01 pm
Whatever 'you' do "gary childress" just do NOT even TRY Honesty AND OPENNESS, and just KEEP BLAMING "others" like 'me' and God, and just KEEP taking those DRUGS, which the MONEY PROFIT SEEKING companies KEEP PRESCRIBING TO 'you', and KEEP ENCOURAGING 'you' TO TAKE. As 'they' have been MAKING 'you' BETTER, right?
Too late to blame the drug companies, Age. This is all your doing. I was doing better before you came to PN.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:03 pm

REVENGE, HATE, and RETALIATION, REALLY WAS A VERY COMMON TRAIT AMONG A LOT OF the adult human being population, BACK in the days when this was being written.
Nope. Not taking the bait. It's your fault, Age. You fucked everything up.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:04 pm

Too late to blame the drug companies, Age. This is all your doing. I was doing better before you came to PN.
Okay, so some letters on a screen before 'you', which were put in an order and written by 'me', IS TO BLAME FOR ALL of 'this', and IS ALL OF 'my doing'.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Okay, so some letters on a screen before 'you', which were put in an order and written by 'me', IS TO BLAME FOR ALL of 'this', and IS ALL OF 'my doing'.
Yes, Age. You put the letters on the screen. This is your fault.

Post by Age »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:03 pm

Nope. Not taking the bait. It's your fault, Age. You fucked everything up.
Okay. I NEVER DISPUTED 'this'.

Oh, and by the way, I ALSO KNOW HOW-TO FIX and RESOLVE ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' here, which I HAVE FUCKED UP, as some would SAY and CALL 'it'.

I ACCEPT, and TAKE, FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR 'fucking' EVERY 'thing' UP.

SO, NOW LET 'ME' DEMONSTRATE, ILLUSTRATE, and SHOW 'THE SOLUTION' TO ALL OF 'your PROBLEMS', which I HAVE CAUSED and CREATED, HERE.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:18 pm
SO, NOW LET 'ME' DEMONSTRATE, ILLUSTRATE, and SHOW 'THE SOLUTION' TO ALL OF 'your PROBLEMS', which I HAVE CAUSED and CREATED, HERE.
Please proceed, Dr. Age.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Oh, dear. I do hope Age hurries. Is he fumbling with his tools?
Patient in patient waiting.jpg
Patient in patient waiting.jpg (53.76 KiB) Viewed 310 times

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:20 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:18 pm
Please proceed, Dr. Age.
Okay.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:40 pm Oh, dear. I do hope Age hurries. Is he fumbling with his tools?

But visible body parts have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH the RESOLUTION here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:48 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:40 pm Oh, dear. I do hope Age hurries. Is he fumbling with his tools?

But visible body parts have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH the RESOLUTION here.
I see, Dr. Age. That is brilliant! I now see why you are the doctor and I am the patient. Anyway, please proceed, quickly if you would. I can't stand insanity much longer.