The Ultimate Reality: The True Objective Nature of Man

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Ultimate Reality: The True Objective Nature of Man

Post by Dontaskme »

ACTUAL REALITY (the Absolute Reality) and not simply “what we perceive as reality”, can be neither subjective perception only, nor objective reality only:

1) It cannot be a subjective perception only because that perception can (possibly) be an arbitrary construction that does not correspond to “things” and secondly excludes other subjects from experiencing it.

2) It cannot be an objective reality alone, (independent of the subject), because if there is no subject to experience it, it has no meaning (whether it exists or not).

ULTIMATE REALITY Is What the Subject, (any subject), Perceives, based on some fixed things (data, activities, perceptions), when it transcends all “subjective” elements, thus experiencing only its OBJECTIVE NATURE. ACTUAL REALITY, that is, is experienced by the Subject as a personal experience, but when it transcends itself, it becomes Objective Perception: that is, it is both subjective perception and objective reality at the same time. This is One Condition experienced by all subjects, but it is Common, i.e. Objective, i.e. True. This is where all subjects merge into OBJECTIVE REALITY.

Source: https://medium.com/@wholenous/the-ultim ... 6103ac7711

The ULTIMATE REALITY that the Subject finds in its Depth, when it transcends its Self, as the “Inner Being” is COMMON to all subjects. All Is One, All merges into It. It is the One that Encompasses all.

ULTIMATE REALITY is the Principle, the Basis of everything, the Foundation of all subjective perceptions and all objective states. This is where personal existence comes from, the subject who thinks it is detached from the All, and this is also where the activity that creates the supposedly objective worlds comes from. But at the same time UTMOST REALITY is the Common Ground that all subjects can experience as their TRUE OBJECTIVE NATURE.

The Subject can experience This ULTIMATE REALITY only by transcending itself. Therefore “I am god” is a foolish conceit. Besides, to consider Reality as something outside oneself, opposite, as an object, “God is Truth”, elevating an idea to reality and this is stupid idolatry.

This ULTIMATE REALITY which the Subject finds, within himself, as the BASE OF ALL, is That which men call God. God, therefore, as Reality, is the Existence from the Subject of COMMON REALITY. It is neither pure subject, nor pure objective reality. In other words, GOD IS THE LAST STEP IN THE SUBJECT’S EVOLUTION TO OBJECTIVE REALITY.
The36

Re: The Ultimate Reality: The True Objective Nature of Man

Post by The36 »

I dong get it, can you try in different way. How would you know god is that point in transcendence if you dont have the expiriemce of that point man call god ? For me it is much better first of all explaine to people if you are not a seakeer 24/7 you wouldnt find it ? The test is, do you know and you start telling people what you know, or are you seeking 100% for people who can talk without taking strong position. I know how to drive a car, but i dont know what it is. I know i can eat potato, but i dont know what it is.