the false Philosophical men

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Toppsy Kretts

the false Philosophical men

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Most of my discussions in with someone realizing they are loosing an argument, choose to revolt to my claims in a way of being extremely disrespectfully and choosing to "degrade" my behavior in a since of "retardation" :D. I'm sure most of us have came across the many who usually pop into a discussion and INSTANTLLY starts throwing shade at anyone who contradicts there believes.
Harbal

Re: the false Philosophical men

Post by Harbal »

I've been meaning to ask you: where did you learn that remarkable thing you do with the English language?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:53 pm Most of my discussions in with someone realizing they are loosing an argument, choose to revolt to my claims in a way of being extremely disrespectfully and choosing to "degrade" my behavior in a since of "retardation" :D. I'm sure most of us have came across the many who usually pop into a discussion and INSTANTLLY starts throwing shade at anyone who contradicts there believes.
In which language are you winning these arguments? It surely cannot be this one.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Harbal wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:28 pm I've been meaning to ask you: where did you learn that remarkable thing you do with the English language?
Perhaps I was too hasty in my own post, maybe he is winning his arguments against the English language.