The path forward

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

The path forward

Post by Lacewing »

If Trump goes to prison and/or is barred from running for President, there will no longer be a pressing need (for many people) to cast a vote for Biden in an effort to prevent more of Trump's insanity.

This could unexpectedly open up the playing field with a whole range of candidates... which could potentially be a really good thing. Such a shift of focus and circumstance could help break the political deadlock and rampant vitriol. It would be great for the Republican and Democratic parties to get a wake-up call when people don't vote for the 'standard' candidates.

I think the 'old order' needs to evolve or step aside. Enough of this crap, already. The world is moving faster than our politics.
Walker

Re: The path forward

Post by Walker »

The logic is simple although whole books could expand the simplicity.

The Democrat Party Hates America.
Whatever hates America is America's enemy.
Therefore, The Democrat Party is America’s enemy.

This allows for one of two pathways forward.
What does one do with an enemy?
When there's nowhere to run to, the result is war or subjugation.
War is not to be confused with civil disobedience.

Trump is the sane man in an insane world.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

war? not war... it is mostly peaceful

so disarm yourself and obey

utopia

-Imp
Walker

Post by Walker »

This fellow sounds like he knows the path forward.

It's most entertaining if you begin at time marker 1:50.

After 1:50 in the video, Pierre Poilievre says he may not use the terminology of Left and Right, and although he doesn't explicitly say it, he definitely defines Right when he talks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnEj7WLsWbk
How do you like them apples? - PART 1
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol at that guy eating apples. He wants to take one of the greatest health care systems in the world and make it easier for doctor malpractice and medical incompetence by shortening or speeding up the standard tests?

Have i got that right?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Hahaha the guy says that Pierre presents himself as a populist (appealing to the emotions) and Pierre gets mad at em.

Ten minutes later Pierre's shaking hands with apple farm owners as this stupid billy banjo music plays in the background. As if this asshat would do anything for farm laborer's lives but make them harder.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Those Canadian accents kill me. Anytime I hear one I think of Margie's husband saying 'oh yah Margie' in l that movie Fargo. I can't shake it no matter what I do. Every time.
Walker

Post by Walker »

A most erudite and comprehensive analysis of a politician exposing an activist hack, done with a low key sense of humour. So smooth it almost looks like a setup with a hired fool to ask questions. Yessir.

:D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:38 am The logic is simple although whole books could expand the simplicity.

Why do you have to crap in (and ruin) threads with all of your delusional extremist bullshit? It's like you have diarrhea of the brain which you insist on spreading everywhere... as if that will somehow make your preferred madness relevant or true. Very much like Trump... which must be why your ego is so desperate to sacrifice your awareness to champion such absurdity.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

The Path Forward

My view is that no *path forward* will manifest. My sense is, with Trump or without him, with Biden or without him, the cycle is one of descent. Things are falling apart now. Social glue is coming undone. And war seems to be looming. How will this be arrested is anyone's guess.

Strange, isn't it? We are incapable even of predicting what comes next. So how can a 'path forward' be conceived?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:52 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:38 am The logic is simple although whole books could expand the simplicity.

Why do you have to crap in (and ruin) threads with all of your delusional extremist bullshit? It's like you have diarrhea of the brain which you insist on spreading everywhere... as if that will somehow make your preferred madness relevant or true. Very much like Trump... which must be why your ego is so desperate to sacrifice your awareness to champion such absurdity.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1hOf6u

utopia

-Imp
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

:arrow: I’ve got it! I’ve got it!

I’ll deprogram Immanuel, who will deprogram Iambiguous. Then Iambiguous deprograms Age, who goes after Gary who when deprogramed takes on Lacewing. Lacewing tries to restrain me and attach the “energetic” electrodes, but I slip away only to then fall into Walker’s deprograming chamber, where I am assaulted by maniacal Mark Levin holograms and driven near the shores of madness …

This goes on for a few months.

… and then the world ends.

Not with a bang but smothered like McMurphy by a 7 foot injin with a goddamed My Pillow pillow!

… all of this directed, like a fucking SPIDER, by Promethean.

I should have guessed all this when I signed on here.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Oh gosh, that's too bad.

Boy howdy, your authoritative news source, the NY Times, sure screwed up this story with their ususal biased eagerness to push a Leftist narrative. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you to finally realize just how wrong you've been about Trump.

New York Times admits it relied too heavily on Hamas claims in Gaza hospital attack coverage
https://nypost.com/2023/10/23/new-york- ... reporting/

Headline correction: NY Times, A Sucker For What Terrorists Say

You know, the following quote concerning a recognized military historian, that agrees with the way I figure it, is true. Maybe you should contact Victor and tell him that his observations are also just ruining your tidy view of the world with all kinds of things you don’t want to hear, and that interrupt your Trump-trashing thread. Maybe you can tell Victor about his ego. :wink:

Victor Davis Hanson: Hamas in ‘No Way’ Would Have Invaded Israel under Trump
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... der-trump/

“Hamas’s unprecedented invasion of Israel would in “no way” have transpired under the presidency of Donald Trump, according to world-renowned military historian and professor Dr. Victor Davis Hanson, who also argued that Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and China would not have sent spy balloons over the U.S., as he urged America to take back its international standing.”
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

”I have no way, and therefore want no eyes; I stumbled when I saw.”
Here is some good seeing however.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Civil Disobedience may be crap in Marxist Utopia, but not in the United States of America.

ON THE DUTY OF
CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE
BY
HENRY DAVID THOREAU

Read it, learn it, live it, love it.

- available free online, at the time that this is written, in the history of the world.