here's why i'm the legitimate owner of the universe

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: here's why i'm the legitimate owner of the universe

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:59 am BUT there is NO ACTUAL 'hierarchies' AMONG 'you', human beings. Unless 'you' are talking ABOUT and referring TO those ONLY 'IMAGINED' ones, OF COURSE.
Yes yes now take your meds

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:02 am
Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:59 am BUT there is NO ACTUAL 'hierarchies' AMONG 'you', human beings. Unless 'you' are talking ABOUT and referring TO those ONLY 'IMAGINED' ones, OF COURSE.
Okay. FINALLY 'we' have GOT TO the Fact that ALL of these so-called 'ones WITH power' exist SOLELY in 'that head' there, as IMAGININGS ONLY.

As SHOWN, ONCE AGAIN, it did take SOME 'time' to just SHOW and REVEAL the ACTUAL Truths to SOME of 'these human beings', especially BACK in the days when this was being written.

ONCE MORE, what becomes just PURELY OBVIOUS and CRYSTAL CLEAR to human beings, at ANY stage along the evolution continuum, WAS ABSOLUTELY MISSED and/or MISUNDERSTOOD, PREVIOUSLY.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:13 am
Okay. FINALLY 'we' have GOT TO the Fact that ALL of these so-called 'ones WITH power' exist SOLELY in 'that head' there, as IMAGININGS ONLY.

As SHOWN, ONCE AGAIN, it did take SOME 'time' to just SHOW and REVEAL the ACTUAL Truths to SOME of 'these human beings', especially BACK in the days when this was being written.

ONCE MORE, what becomes just PURELY OBVIOUS and CRYSTAL CLEAR to human beings, at ANY stage along the evolution continuum, WAS ABSOLUTELY MISSED and/or MISUNDERSTOOD, PREVIOUSLY.
Hmm could your autism be this severe?
Sounds aren't visible tangible things either, do sounds exist according to you?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:16 am

WHAT 'autism', EXACTLY?

AND, 'severe' in REGARDS TO 'what', EXACTLY?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:16 am Sounds aren't visible tangible things either, do sounds exist according to you?
Are 'you' now SAYING and CLAIMING that the 'human beings', which 'you' WERE referring to and talking about previously, are, now, NOT ACTUAL 'visible tangible things' to 'you', "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:21 am

WHAT 'autism', EXACTLY?

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:16 am Sounds aren't visible tangible things either, do sounds exist according to you?
Are 'you' now SAYING and CLAIMING that the 'human beings', which 'you' WERE referring to and talking about previously, are, now, NOT ACTUAL 'visible tangible things' to 'you', "atla"?
I'm asking, are sounds real according to you, or do we imagine that too?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:23 am
WHAT 'autism', EXACTLY?

AND I AM ASKING 'you' are 'human beings', WITH so-called MORE POWER, 'visible tangible things', to 'you', or NOT, "atla"?

See, in some replies 'you' CLAIMED that 'they' EXISTED. BUT, in a later reply 'you' AGREED that 'they' are ONLY 'IMAGINED' 'things'.

And, BECAUSE 'you' are ATTEMPTING to 'now' BRING IN Truly DEFLECTIVE QUESTIONING, and BE, ONCE AGAIN, the Truly DECEIVING 'thing' that 'you' CONTINUALLY SHOW 'you' CAN BE, I WANT TO SEE if 'you' ARE CAPABLE of just BEING Honest to what 'your' ACTUAL VIEWS ARE here, now.

What 'sounds', themselves, ARE had ACTUALLY NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WHAT 'we' WERE talking ABOUT, EARLIER.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:31 am

WHAT 'autism', EXACTLY?

AND I AM ASKING 'you' are 'human beings', WITH so-called MORE POWER, 'visible tangible things', to 'you', or NOT, "atla"?

See, in some replies 'you' CLAIMED that 'they' EXISTED. BUT, in a later reply 'you' AGREED that 'they' are ONLY 'IMAGINED' 'things'.

And, BECAUSE 'you' are ATTEMPTING to 'now' BRING IN Truly DEFLECTIVE QUESTIONING, and BE, ONCE AGAIN, the Truly DECEIVING 'thing' that 'you' CONTINUALLY SHOW 'you' CAN BE, I WANT TO SEE if 'you' ARE CAPABLE of just BEING Honest to what 'your' ACTUAL VIEWS ARE here, now.

What 'sounds', themselves, ARE had ACTUALLY NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WHAT 'we' WERE talking ABOUT, EARLIER.
I agreed that those humans are just imagined? Wow. Quote me please :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:33 am

WHERE I MADE two comments, and 'you' REPLIED WITH 'yes' 'yes'.

Have 'you' COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ALREADY?

Or, did 'you' NOT MEAN what 'you' SAID and WROTE here?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:38 am

OH MY GOD :D

sorry.. you don't speak the human language
'yes yes' means 'you're nuts'

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:40 am

Now here we have ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME example of WHY 'these human beings', BACK THEN, NEVER Truly UNDERSTOOD "each other". 'They', LITERALLY, would sometimes SAY 'one thing' BUT which ACTUALLY MEANT some 'thing' ELSE, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

This SAYING ONE 'thing' BUT MEANING some 'thing' ELSE, was ALSO USED to DETRACT, and DEFLECT, WHEN 'they' could NOT COUNTER NOR ARGUE AGAINST an IRREFUTABLE Fact. As can be SEEN here MANY, MANY TIMES ALREADY. And especially by 'this one' here known as "atla".
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:43 am

Now here we have ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME example of WHY 'these human beings', BACK THEN, NEVER Truly UNDERSTOOD "each other". 'They', LITERALLY, would sometimes SAY 'one thing' BUT which ACTUALLY MEANT some 'thing' ELSE, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
The problem is called: severe autism. You can't comprehend the implications that are inherent in language, and obvious to almost everyone else.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:45 am

The problem is called: severe autism.
WHAT so-called 'problem'?

'you', OBVIOUSLY, have NOT LISTED, IDENTIFIED, NOR NAMED ANY ACTUAL 'problem' here.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:45 am You can't comprehend the implications that are inherent in language, and obvious to almost everyone else.
Well 'this' is CERTAINLY NOT A 'problem', IF 'this' is what 'you' are 'TRYING' SO DESPERATELY to convey here. And, are 'you' REALLY SURE that WHEN 'you' SAY and WRITE, 'yes yes', that 'this' ALWAYS MEANS that 'you're nuts', SOMETIMES MEANS that 'you're nuts', OR ONLY THIS TIME MEANT 'you're nuts'?

Also, when 'you' SAY 'inherent in language', are 'you', or are 'you' NOT, suggesting that 'the implications' in 'language' is/was a human being created 'thing', or just some 'thing' that 'you', human beings, have absolutely NO control and/nor ownership OVER?

Furthermore, when 'you' SAID and WROTE 'almost everyone else', who IS INCLUDED in 'that' 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE'?

AND, WOULD 'the implication', which is SUPPOSEDLY 'inherent in language', here, ALSO BE OBVIOUS to that EXACTLY SAME 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE'? Or, does the 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE' CHANGE, depending ON the ACTUAL WORDS being USED IN 'language' and/or BY WHO ARE USING 'the words' IN 'language' and/or WHO IS READING 'the words' IN 'language'?

In other words, IF, supposedly and allegedly, 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE' can 'comprehend the implications that are inherent in language', then WHY DO SO MANY people, VERY OFTEN, NOT UNDERSTAND 'you' and/or DISAGREE WITH 'you' "atla"?

And, are 'you', "atla", in ANY way, ANY of an implication in MY, alleged, ABSOLUTE INABILITY to comprehend the implications that are inherent in 'your' language' here?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:05 am

'you', OBVIOUSLY, have NOT LISTED, IDENTIFIED, NOR NAMED ANY ACTUAL 'problem' here.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:45 am You can't comprehend the implications that are inherent in language, and obvious to almost everyone else.
Well 'this' is CERTAINLY NOT A 'problem', IF 'this' is what 'you' are 'TRYING' SO DESPERATELY to convey here. And, are 'you' REALLY SURE that WHEN 'you' SAY and WRITE, 'yes yes', that 'this' ALWAYS MEANS that 'you're nuts', SOMETIMES MEANS that 'you're nuts', OR ONLY THIS TIME MEANT 'you're nuts'?

Also, when 'you' SAY 'inherent in language', are 'you', or are 'you' NOT, suggesting that 'the implications' in 'language' is/was a human being created 'thing', or just some 'thing' that 'you', human beings, have absolutely NO control and/nor ownership OVER?

Furthermore, when 'you' SAID and WROTE 'almost everyone else', who IS INCLUDED in 'that' 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE'?

AND, WOULD 'the implication', which is SUPPOSEDLY 'inherent in language', here, ALSO BE OBVIOUS to that EXACTLY SAME 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE'? Or, does the 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE' CHANGE, depending ON the ACTUAL WORDS being USED IN 'language' and/or BY WHO ARE USING 'the words' IN 'language' and/or WHO IS READING 'the words' IN 'language'?

In other words, IF, supposedly and allegedly, 'ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE' can 'comprehend the implications that are inherent in language', then WHY DO SO MANY people, VERY OFTEN, NOT UNDERSTAND 'you' and/or DISAGREE WITH 'you' "atla"?

And, are 'you', "atla", in ANY way, ANY of an implication in MY, alleged, ABSOLUTE INABILITY to comprehend the implications that are inherent in 'your' language' here?
Again, teaching you how you can understand and mimic neurotypical communication better using your insufficient brain parts, is a massive undertaking. Alternatively you could try to fire up the anterior parts of your neocortex more, also a massive undertaking. Can't help you there sorry

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:21 am

Again, teaching you how you can understand and mimic neurotypical communication better using your insufficient brain parts, is a massive undertaking. Alternatively you could try to fire up the anterior parts of your neocortex more, also a massive undertaking. Can't help you there sorry
Now, that 'you' have ALREADY SHOWN just HOW MUCH 'you' can DEFLECT, and thus DECEIVE some people, let us GET BACK TO WHERE 'we' BEGAN. That is; with 'you' "atla" SAYING and CLAIMING that there are some of 'you', human beings, who HAVE MORE OWNERSHIP of 'the world' or 'the Universe', and have MORE POWER than "others do. Which 'you' have FAILED, ONCE AGAIN, to NAME ABSOLUTELY ANY human being that 'you' think or BELIEVE has MORE POWER than "others" HAVE.

And, as I WAS SAYING and POINTING OUT 'you' WILL NOT WRITE DOWN ANY one BECAUSE if 'you' did, then just how STUPID and RIDICULOUS 'your' CLAIM REALLY IS would COME-TO-LIGHT, be SHOWN, and BE REVEALED to ALL of 'the readers' here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:54 am
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:21 am

Now, that 'you' have ALREADY SHOWN just HOW MUCH 'you' can DEFLECT, and thus DECEIVE some people, let us GET BACK TO WHERE 'we' BEGAN. That is; with 'you' "atla" SAYING and CLAIMING that there are some of 'you', human beings, who HAVE MORE OWNERSHIP of 'the world' or 'the Universe', and have MORE POWER than "others do. Which 'you' have FAILED, ONCE AGAIN, to NAME ABSOLUTELY ANY human being that 'you' think or BELIEVE has MORE POWER than "others" HAVE.

And, as I WAS SAYING and POINTING OUT 'you' WILL NOT WRITE DOWN ANY one BECAUSE if 'you' did, then just how STUPID and RIDICULOUS 'your' CLAIM REALLY IS would COME-TO-LIGHT, be SHOWN, and BE REVEALED to ALL of 'the readers' here.
You've 100% proven yourself to be a liar in front of everyone, by standing by the claim that power hierarchies don't exist. We can only guess what your ulterior motives are. The end