NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Post by Gary Childress »

Scientists have discovered that the American Dream may not be a real dream. Philosophy departments around the world have been marshaled to find out what non-real dreams are and how to spot them. Meanwhile the people of Earth are advised to stay where you are until we figure out what to do.
FlashDangerpants

Stop it Gary

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:01 pm <drama>
Enough already.
Gary Childress

Re: Stop it Gary

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:39 pm
Enough already.
Nope. It's not enough yet. Sorry. Why are you talking to an insane person anyway? Do you expect an insane person to stop doing what they are doing? You have to figure out what will stop the insanity first. Otherwise, you can't cure an insane person.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:39 pm Enough already.
I think it's better that we let it burn...

The kind of philosophy you are peddling is actively harmful and a total waste of time.

Stealing precious precious life from people. Let me know if you'd like some hemlock tea...
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:41 pm
Enough already.
Nope. It's not enough yet. Sorry. Why are you talking to an insane person anyway? Do you expect an insane person to stop doing what they are doing? You have to figure out what will stop the insanity first. Otherwise, you can't cure an insane person.
Are you insane enough to not know what you are doing? On most days you seem to be clinically unhappy.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:49 pm

Enough already.
Are you insane enough to not know what you are doing? On most days you seem to be clinically unhappy.
No. I am insane and I know what I'm doing. Do you personally have a problem with it?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:53 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:49 pm

No. I am insane and I know what I'm doing. Do you personally have a problem with it?
OK. An insane person listens to idiots. Which are you?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Enough already.
Okay, everything has to be all about you, Gary. Got it. You're insane... or sane... or bored... or lonely... or can't get sex... or don't have table manners... or whatever else the fuck is all about you. And now you're spamming the forum with ongoing topics that all have the same title.

Mr. Dangerpants is right! Enough already.

And I used to like reading your posts. Although I can appreciate your creativity, you're being a disrespectful, self-indulgent dick right now who relentlessly spams the very forum you've been an integral part of for years. If you can't get a fucking grip, at least have the decency to care enough about other people to stop using the forum! You are not the only one sharing this sandbox.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:02 pm

Enough already.
Okay, everything has to be all about you, Gary. Got it. You're insane... or sane... or bored... or lonely... or can't get sex... or don't have table manners... or whatever else the fuck is all about you. And now you're spamming the forum with ongoing topics that all have the same title.

And I used to like reading your posts. Although I can appreciate your creativity, you're being a disrespectful, self-indulgent dick right now who relentlessly spams the very forum you've been an integral part of for years. If you can't get a fucking grip, at least have the decency to care enough about other people to stop using the forum! You are not the only one sharing this sandbox.
Sorry. I'm ashamed of myself for thinking of the good of humanity. I'll try not to let it happen again. I'm afraid ignorance has gone too deep. I can't even remove it.

@"THEM": GOOD JOB GUYS. The world will go on destroying itself. AND YOU ARE THE ONES DOING IT. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EAT, OR PERHAPS THE BETTER QUESTION, WHAT ISN'T GOING TO EAT YOU?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:05 pm

Sorry. I'm ashamed of myself for thinking of the good of humanity. I'll try not to let it happen again. I'm afraid ignorance has gone too deep. I can't even remove it.

@"THEM": GOOD JOB GUYS. The world will go on destroying itself. AND YOU ARE THE ONES DOING IT. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EAT, OR PERHAPS THE BETTER QUESTION, WHAT ISN'T GOING TO EAT YOU?
Fuck you, Gary.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:08 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:05 pm

Fuck you, Gary.
Is that a demand or an offer? Either way, sorry. I have my own pussy now. I pet her while I hold her so that she knows she's going to be OK. It's our cat. She was declawed because she got out of control tearing up the house. Now we can't get rid of her because she has no natural defense and no one will take her. But we'll try to stay afloat for as long as possible to give our cat (a couple of years old now) a decent environment to live in.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Lacewing wrote:Fuck you, Gary.
Gary wrote:Is that a demand or an offer?
It's a statement in response to this bullshit:
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:12 pm The world will go on destroying itself. AND YOU ARE THE ONES DOING IT.
You sound like Age: hurling accusations at the rest of us... and in all caps.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:17 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:12 pm The world will go on destroying itself. AND YOU ARE THE ONES DOING IT.
How do you know it's bullshit. Can you prove it's bullshit?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:19 pm
The bullshit part is that you are accusing us as if it doesn't include you.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:24 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:19 pm

The bullshit part is that you are accusing us as if it doesn't include you.
Why do you feel accused? I didn't name any names. Why do you feel like one of the people accused?