NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Post by Gary Childress »

The great scientist Rudolf von Causewitz von Childress who has searched all his life for pussy adopts cat.
promethean75

Re: NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Post by promethean75 »

If this recent thread spamming and bizarre behavior of yours is some kind of fake crazy person act or desperate existential cry for attention, help, spiritual fulfillment, resolution or purpose, we won't be bothered by it Gary so u can just stop it right now mister.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:38 pm If this recent thread spamming and bizarre behavior of yours is some kind of fake crazy person act or desperate existential cry for attention, help, spiritual fulfillment, resolution or purpose, we won't be bothered by it Gary so u can just stop it right now mister.
Damn it!!!!!!!!! How can a person prove their insane, then? They said I was insane. I'm still trying not to be but gosh darn it, I'm insane. I've decided to accept insanity. How else do you want me to act if I'm insane? Do you have any special requests?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Then u admit u are acting like an insane person?

And there u have it, Gary.

By being aware that u are acting like a crazy person, u can decipher a clear difference between crazy and normal behavior. A truly crazy person cannot decipher this difference and therefore would have never claimed to be merely acting like a crazy person as you have, Gary.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Unless. Unless u were acting like a crazy person acting like a normal person who wants to appear like he's acting like a crazy person so his analyst, myself, would clear him of any suspicion of actually being crazy via the applied reasoning above.

That's bloody sociopathic genius mate and if that's what you're doin, I'm impressed.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:51 pm Unless. Unless u were acting like a crazy person acting like a normal person who wants to appear like he's acting like a crazy person so his analyst, myself, would clear him of any suspicion of actually being crazy via the applied reasoning above.

That's bloody sociopathic genius mate and if that's what you're doin, I'm impressed.
Note to Meno and Ecmandu and their equivalent here.

Weigh in please.

Is his yet another "condition"? If so, and others with them gravitate here, might PN go the way of ILP?!!!

Just saying...
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

iambiguous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:09 pm
promethean75 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:51 pm Unless. Unless u were acting like a crazy person acting like a normal person who wants to appear like he's acting like a crazy person so his analyst, myself, would clear him of any suspicion of actually being crazy via the applied reasoning above.

Note to Meno and Ecmandu and their equivalent here.

Weigh in please.

Is his yet another "condition"? If so, and others with them gravitate here, might PN go the way of ILP?!!!

Just saying...
What does ILP mean?