General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Can't think of a description for this. British man who rapes and tortures puppies to death. Gee. Will the 'lefties' comment, or the 'righties'?? Neither will know what the fuck to do. How will it benefit them? What 'angle' should they take?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mtree.html
Gary Childress

Re: ..

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:05 am Can't think of a description for this. British man who rapes and tortures puppies to death. Gee. Will the 'lefties' comment, or the 'righties'?? Neither will know what the fuck to do. How will it benefit them? What 'angle' should they take?

:roll:
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:08 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:05 am Can't think of a description for this. British man who rapes and tortures puppies to death. Gee. Will the 'lefties' comment, or the 'righties'?? Neither will know what the fuck to do. How will it benefit them? What 'angle' should they take?

Why are you rolling your eyes?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:14 am

It's a tabloid article.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:15 am

It's a tabloid article.
Oh. Ok. I suppose that must mean it didn't happen and this puppy-raper doesn't exist. If it was a non tabloid then that would mean it did happen and he does exist. Gee. What if it's being reported in both? Your head might explode with the confusion.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:17 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:15 am

It's a tabloid article.
Oh. Ok. I suppose that must mean it didn't happen. If it was a non tabloid then then would mean it did happen. Gee. What if it's being reported in both? Your head might explode with the confusion.
Yeah. My folks used to read tabloids full of stories of UFOs, sightings of Elvis Pressley. It's a way for journalists who aren't privy to main stream science to pretend they are doing something important. Otherwise, they wouldn't have anything to say or write without fucking things up even worse.
vegetariantaxidermy

Well it's being reported in the Telegraph, the Guardian, Sky, CBS,BBC, New York Post, ABC.... I don't have a fucking clue what 'persuasion' they are. Look it up yourself. The Daily Mirror might not be the most upmarket rag, but I think it's a cut above the American 'My mother married a six headed creature from another galaxy' tabloids. And thanks for proving my point.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:25 am Well it's being reported in the Telegraph, the Guardian, Sky, CBS,BBC, New York Post, ABC.... I don't have a fucking clue what 'persuasion' they are. Look it up yourself. The Daily Mirror might not be the most upmarket rag, but I think it's a cut above the American 'My mother married a six headed creature from another galaxy' tabloids. And thanks for proving my point.
You don't live here. If you come here and live next door to me, you'll be able to find out if the article is true or not. I'll take you to see Elvis's Mansion. We'll see if he's in the ballroom playing the ukelele. We can Waltz like Matilda to it.
nemos

Post by nemos »

The human brain is very, very complexly structured. Therefore, it is only logical to assume that there is one or a few "defects" hidden in this complex structure, correcting the behavior accordingly.
I am in no way condoning behavior that disturbs the rest of society or a section of it, however "normal person" is only an abstraction. Real people are a certain distance to one side or the other of this line.
On the question of what to do with such cases, of course defend yourself, but what else. I am against any violence that is not aimed at self-defense.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:05 am What 'angle' should they take?
Straight on from behind, I would guess. 🤔
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

If kidnappers held a gun to your head and said u had to have sexy time with a dog or u die, which breed would u pick?

I'd choose a nice female german shepherd hottie.
nemos

Post by nemos »

Saving a life is without a doubt important, because only being alive has options. However, for those life forms that have a consciousness or a soul, it is also important to save it. Otherwise, it may happen that life will be saved, but it is not really clear for whom. :?

Post by Age »

nemos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:07 pm The human brain is very, very complexly structured.
What can be SEEN here, CLEARLY, is ANOTHER example of HOW and WHEN one does NOT YET KNOW or UNDERSTAND some 'thing', then 'the thing' gets REPORTED AS BEING very complex, or very, very complex, among OTHER 'things'.

The 'human brain', like ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' IN Life, and even INCLUDING Life, Itself, is NOT 'complex', NOR even 'hard', AT ALL.

Although 'this' WILL, OBVIOUSLY, BE CONTRARY to the BELIEFS of SOME people, in the days when this is being written.
nemos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:07 pm Therefore, it is only logical to assume that there is one or a few "defects" hidden in this complex structure, correcting the behavior accordingly.
One DEFECT, or FLAW, in the 'instrument', that is; the human brain, which can RECEIVE, and HOLD, 'information or knowledge' is that 'it' has a BELIEF-system, which, very unfortunately, allows some of the False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect 'information/knowledge' to be BELIEVED as being true, right, and/or correct. 'This defect' then allows Wrong or BAD and Incorrect 'misbehavior' and 'misbehaving' to be ATTEMPTED TO BE 'justified' as GOOD or Right 'behavior' and 'behaving'.

For example if a bomb lands in one 'country', or a plane or two are flown into building in one 'country', then some people of 'that country' then want and seek out 'revenge'. Which IS OBVIOUSLY a BAD and Wrong way of 'thinking', and, just as OBVIOUS, a VERY BAD, Wrong, and Incorrect what to 'behave'. However, because of the DEFECT talked ABOUT above here, some people REALLY DO 'justify', but ONLY to "their" OWN 'selves' that TAKING OUT 'revenge' and KILL "other" human beings, is PERFECTLY NORMAL and ACCEPTABLE.

Now, the 'BELIEF-system' is there, WITHIN the human body, for a VERY, VERY IMPORTANT REASON, however because of and though False, Wrong, AND Incorrect TEACHINGS, 'younger' brains LEARN, or GATHER and OBTAIN, False, Wrong, AND Incorrect 'information' or 'knowledge'. Which if 'they' then BELIEVE is true, right, or correct, absolutely ANY Wrong or EVIL DOING can take place. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout human history, hitherto when this is being written. And, even up to the VERY DAY that these words are being written.
nemos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:07 pm I am in no way condoning behavior that disturbs the rest of society or a section of it, however "normal person" is only an abstraction. Real people are a certain distance to one side or the other of this line.
AND, what is HAPPENING 'now' IS REALLY HAPPENING, but a LOT of what IS HAPPENING 'now', when this is being written, is CERTAINLY NOT OF the 'real world'.

So, although 'you', people, are CHOOSING to, REALLY, LOOK AT and SEE 'things' FROM "one-side" or the "other-side" 'now', 'REAL people' do NOT WANT TO 'hurt' and 'harm' "others". Luckily though through 'evolution', itself, 'you', people, keep evolving until 'you', FINALLY, eventually evolve INTO Truly 'REAL people' who NEVER even 'try to' "justify" their Truly Wrong, BAD, and Incorrect 'thinking' and 'misbehaving'. And WHEN 'this' is REALLY HAPPENING, by the way, then 'you', people and human beings, START to BEGIN Creating the 'real world', which 'you' ALL WANT and DESIRE TO live IN. That is, OBVIOUSLY, living IN a Truly PeaceFUL and HarmonioUS, together as One.

'you', posters, here, AND the human beings around 'you' are NOT YET living in the 'real world', but 'you', human beings, soon WILL BE.
nemos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:07 pm On the question of what to do with such cases, of course defend yourself, but what else. I am against any violence that is not aimed at self-defense.
FIND OUT, or WORK OUT, WHY 'you', adult human beings, WANT TO 'hurt' and 'harm' "each other", THEN 'you' HAVE the CAUSE, AND THEN 'you' ARE ABLE TO, and thus CAN and WILL WORK ON the PREVENTION, together.
nemos

Post by nemos »

Despite the fact that to some the structure of the brain is as clear as 2x2, for me in particular this text turned out to be a bit complex, let alone the structure of the brain.

I believe that the human brain can only work through comparison, if there is nothing to compare with, then I am afraid that the brain will refuse to recognize it. Therefore, complexity is also determined relatively - compared to what is the structure of the brain simple?

The text said something about reality and its perception. The human brain does not perceive reality except by projecting it into consciousness. So we are dealing not with reality but with its projection, which is essentially an interpretation of reality. How many people, so many interpretations, according to each individual's experience and other characteristics.
It could be said that we each live in our own matrix, and trying to communicate with each other is like trying to communicate between matrices - we talk about reality based on our individual interpretations or projections of reality.

It came out kind of knotted. You can actually delete this.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

as long as you aren't trapped by the thing-in-itself...

-Imp