Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Men

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:44 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:51 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:43 pm

OK. Should I assume from your answer that you're not referring to me when you state: "Don't ever make the mistake of making friend with what is really a fiend"? Or should I assume from your answer that you might be referring to me? Or are you positively referring to me?
I guess it must be me. If you can't come out and say, "I wasn't referring to you in that sentence", then I can only conclude that it's possible that you were referring to me in that sentence, and then try to speculate further on why you didn't answer my question. That's fine. I've been hit with worse, there's not a whole lot anyone can do to me short of killing me that is going to get through my callouses. Fire away. Give it your best shot, or do I need to do that for you also? Pack of amateurs.

For whatever it's worth, I'm sorry to think that I may have been an embarrassment to you. You are certainly not alone among people who have become embarrassed to know me. I've gotten accustomed to it. It's not like I can change who I am at heart. I can fake things but faking it doesn't do it for me anymore. Being "me" has a certain authentic feel to it. I've stopped fighting it. I can be inordinately rude, obnoxious, selfish, disagreeable, and other things. That's why I don't socialize much or have close friends.

You haven't even commented on this thread, so why would you think Don'taskme is referring to you?
Just a stupid moment. I have those.