Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Men

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Seriously, I've had enough of this shit. Men can just go fuck themselves.

https://twitter.com/Skirt_Go_Spinny/sta ... 3884676135
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mickthinks

Re: Men

Post by mickthinks »

They made that video with the express purpose of pressing anger buttons like yours, veggie. Hey, it worked! Go them!
vegetariantaxidermy

mickthinks wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:58 pm They made that video with the express purpose of pressing anger buttons like yours, veggie. Hey, it worked! Go them!
That's only 0.00000+1% of what's out there. It's everywhere. It's well documented, and this is what happens every time women try to stand up for themselves 29:53. This is a women's fight, not weasly, misogynistic, wonker males.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Richard Dawkins discussion with Helen Joyce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu72Lu5 ... ardDawkins
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:39 pm Seriously, I've had enough of this shit. Men can just go fuck themselves.

https://odysee.com/@Skirt_Go_Spinny:7/W ... azH_F5zraY
I personally think it's a compliment to women that men want to be them, or be like them.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:33 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:39 pm Seriously, I've had enough of this shit. Men can just go fuck themselves.

https://odysee.com/@Skirt_Go_Spinny:7/W ... azH_F5zraY
I personally think it's a compliment to women that men want to be them, or be like them.
How surprising. It's about control and annihilation and sexual fetishism--not admiration. Perhaps learn a bit more about it before commenting.
It's woman-hatred, not woman-love.
Men who don't hate women are siding with women--hence the fact that there are so few of them (almost none in fact).
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:40 am
How surprising. It's about control and annihilation and sexual fetishism--not admiration.
Not necessarily, perhaps you ought to learn a bit more about it, aka the psychological human condition before commenting.

Men who don't hate women are siding with women--hence the fact that there are so few of them (almost none in fact).
Many men love women and many women love men. Humans are things that have the capacity to love not only themselves, but each other, it's a fact.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:03 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:40 am
How surprising. It's about control and annihilation and sexual fetishism--not admiration.
Not necessarily, perhaps you ought to learn a bit more about it, aka the psychological human condition before commenting.

Many men love women and many women love men. Humans are things that have the capacity to love not only themselves, but each other, it's a fact.
Whatever the fuck any of that means or has any relevance here. Are you completely incapable of making sense about ANYTHING?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:19 am Whatever the fuck any of that means or has any relevance here.
It means, men who want to be like women, or be a woman, although born a man, is a perfectly natural part of the human condition.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:19 am Whatever the fuck any of that means or has any relevance here.
It means, men who want to be like women, or be a woman, although born a man, is a perfectly natural part of the human condition.
So what? Doesn't mean they can BE women. That's the point. How can anyone 'be like' a woman anyway? A woman is just a women by virtue of biology. It doesn't matter what she looks like or how she acts. She's always going to be a woman. What those men are doing is reinforcing sex stereotypes and making themselves into bizarre caricatures of what they think a 'woman' is. You might as well say that blow-up dolls are an accurate representation of women. It's offensive and dangerous. Some of these men are so fucked up that they think they need to go to a gynaecologist for checkups! I can't be bothered with this. If you are too lazy to think about it or learn about what's going on then so be it.
If you prefer to side with perverts and misogynists then go for it. Just stay out of the way of the women who are brave enough to stand up for the rights that you no doubt enjoy. You obviously didn't even watch the video. There's a man on there saying he wants to scoop out women's brains and eat them, for fuck sake. Another huge thug of a man is saying he will kill any woman who tries to stop him from using women's 'bathrooms'. Men were punching elderly women in the face and cracking their skulls at Let Women Speak in NZ. That's pure woman-hatred--NOT woman-admiration.
Oh, and with the laws that have been put in place in many countries I would have to refer to these monsters as 'women' or face prosecution. So 'women' were punching old ladies at 'Let Women Speak'. It's fucking ridiculous. Convicted paedophiles can change their birth certificate to 'female'. The implications are obvious. The entire human race is being gaslit by a handful of people. It's unbelievable. A mass contagion the like of which has never been seen before.
How delusional and naive would someone have to be to think this is about 'admiration', and take it as a compliment? :(

Newspeak: a purposefully ambiguous and confusing language with restricted grammar and limited vocabulary used in Oceania, according to Orwell, “to diminish the range of thought.”

The meaning of NEWSPEAK is propagandistic language marked by euphemism, circumlocution, and the inversion of customary meanings.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:24 ammen who want to be like women, or be a woman, although born a man, is a perfectly natural part of the human condition.
No, DAM. It's fetishism on steroids. It's pure Grade-A, uncut, insanity.

A man cannot be a woman; a woman cannot be a man.

There's nuthin' natural, or healthy, or beneficial about this extreme transvestism.
vegetariantaxidermy

The whole ideology is creepy and chaotic from beginning to end. Why are drag queens suddenly so interested in 'entertaining' children? What is that all about?? Why are 'transpersons' so intent on convincing children that they can change sex, and why are Mengele-style doctors so keen to support this nonsensical crap? Surely it couldn't be anything to do with all the money they are making from it. What is the connection between drag queens and children with alleged 'sex dysphoria'? Why are Munchausen parents making Tik Tok videos of their 'trans' children? Why are children who would otherwise grow into healthy gay men and lesbians being given health destroying puberty blockers and irreversible surgeries, when nearly all cases of 'sex dysphoria' are fixed by simply going through puberty?
How has this managed to infiltrate the highest echelons of power in such a short time?
Celebrities used to have ugly little dogs as fashion accessories. Now it's 'trans' children.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am If you prefer to side with perverts and misogynists then go for it.
I have no desire to take side with such people. For me personally, In general, I prefer to side with like minded people.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 amJust stay out of the way of the women who are brave enough to stand up for the rights that you no doubt enjoy.
My right to be a woman was not my choice, I am only a woman because my body turned out to be that way at my birth. And yes, since I am a woman, I can enjoy being a woman, but it was never my right, as I could just have easily been born a man.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 amThere's a man on there saying he wants to scoop out women's brains and eat them, for fuck sake.
That's just what humans do, they can think about some really fucked-up thoughts. Actually acting out their thoughts can also be a really fucked up experience for all involved, but this is all part of being human. No one can read another persons thoughts, and it's just as well, otherwise humans wouldn't survive for very long on earth. People can say fucked up things for effect, and that's part of their brains program, due to their capacity to absorb and learn language, and then interpret that language as they personally perceive it to mean, and so yes, humans can be a fucked-up species, because they can and will and often do think a lot, due to their big brain that they were born with, and not by choice, or right to be born.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am Another huge thug of a man is saying he will kill any woman who tries to stop him from using women's 'bathrooms'.
Actions always speak louder than words or make violent threats just for effect. The thug who kills will no doubt go to prison just like most killer thugs do.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am Men were punching elderly women in the face and cracking their skulls at Let Women Speak in NZ.
Again, all part of the fucked-up human condition, when people start to organise event to demand their rights and freedom to speak about them. It's all perfectly normal, since it's what humans do.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am Now that's pure woman-hatred--NOT woman-admiration.
Humans hate each other, but so what? they also love each other. Shit happens.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 amOh, and with the laws that have been put in place in many countries I would have to refer to these monsters as 'women' or face prosecution. So 'women' were punching old ladies at 'Let Women Speak'. It's fucking ridiculous. Convicted paedophiles can change their birth certificate to 'female'. The implications are obvious. The entire human race is being gaslit by a handful of people. It's unbelievable. A mass contagion the like of which has never been seen before.
Yep, it's all pretty ugly, the human condition, makes one want to be a cat tbh. But, since we had no choice in the matter of being born a human there's not a fat lot of change we can do about that, unless we start to label ourselves clowns instead, maybe wear the costume and make-up so we get to look for real the part we choose to play.

vegetariantaxidermy

blah blah...
vegetariantaxidermy

What is the connection between the male sexual fetishists in the video and children? Hmmm? I just can't think what it could be...