Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Very appropriate avatar...
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:43 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:06 pm Could someone point out to this moron that David Bowie never claimed to be a woman? People of either sex are free to have any hairstyle and wear as much fucking makeup as they like. No one is stopping them or even trying to stop them, because no one gives a shit.
No one including me is claiming DB is a man wanting to be a woman. Everyone knows that.

I’m simply illustrating how some humans just naturally want to experience and explore their capacity to experience life any which way they want.

Triggered much! 😤 come on now, simmer down veggie simmer down. Life’s just too short to take all this no one gives a shit marlarky seriously 😐
But it has nothing to do with anything. Where did I say I give a shit what people want to wear? Your bimbo act doesn't impress anyone. It must be an act because surely no one could be that stupid, and there is a particular place in hell for women who pretend to be as thick as pigshit to impress men.
I think you ought to sit on the naughty step for 2 hours to think about what you say about people 🫣

And maybe wash your mouth out with soap when you’ve finished thinking.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:52 pm Very appropriate avatar...
No one cares.
vegetariantaxidermy

And to our friendly resident wonkers. I assume that dressing as you like and wearing whatever makup you like would include blackface and SS uniforms, or does it only apply to men when they degrade and belittle women?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veggie do you have beef with man?

I can’t tell if you like them or loathe them 😬
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It doesn’t matter what men who dress up like women or wanna be a woman think a woman is, a woman will always be a woman as you rightly say veg, no matter what womanly men think a woman is makes no difference. Real Women “don’t give a shit” about the so called controversial “what is a woman” drama ….it’s all just an act anyway to the real women. Most real women just get on with life already knowing what they are, and no one will ever take that away from them. Why, because they are smart, and know they’re own worth and know they are precious irreplaceable commodities…just like men are.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:40 am A woman named veggie says…
It's woman-hatred, not woman-love.
Do you have beef with woman haters veggie?

Oh, here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh, here she comes
She's a man eater or is it hater 🤔

Bye the way what’s on the men u tonight?

Beef and two veg. 😲
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:08 pm Veggie do you have beef with man?

I can’t tell if you like them or loathe them 😬
It's irrelevant. Did the suffragettes hate men? Some might have, but it has nothing to do with what they were fighting for.

Why are you asking me that? Do you loathe women? Am I obliged to love men?

''Veggie do you have beef with man?'' Are you drunk?
vegetariantaxidermy

Then there are the women who train nearly their whole lives to be as good as they can be in the sport of their choice only to be soundly beaten by a man more than twice their age who was already middle aged when he started at the sport and looks as if he hasn't spent a minute of his life in training. Or the rapists and murderers who end up in women's prisons and show up on stats as 'female'. You might end up in prison yourself one day. No one knows what's around the corner. Or the disabled women who could previously request female carers for their intimate care and now have to accept fetishists in womanface or risk prosecution for a 'hate crime'.

There's a saying, 'I'm all right Jack''. You should look it up.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:21 pm Do you loathe women?
No.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:21 pmAm I obliged to love men?
No.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:21 pmIt's woman-hatred, not woman-love.
And men are not obliged to love women. But according to how you see them, some men are woman-haters, even though you don't know anything about these men to make that assertion about them. You are simply projecting, you are seeing these men as you are, not as they are.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:21 pm Are you drunk?
Drunk on life and love, yes. Drunk on alcohol, no, don't touch the stuff, don't like it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Moron.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 am Then there are the women who train nearly their whole lives to be as good as they can be in the sport of their choice only to be soundly beaten by a man more than twice their age who was already middle aged when he started at the sport and looks as if he hasn't spent a minute of his life in training.
So what!
Maybe they ought to throw in the towel and just admit defeat, and concede that there is only one winner in sport. Or maybe just forget their dreams of ever becoming an olympic champion due to the fierce competition that is obviously allowed in sport today, in the days when this is being written. Why compete as a woman when you just know you are going to get beaten by a man who is stronger biologically. Seems like a pointless excercise to me personally. But then I'm not into that kind of competing game. Let those who are, play the game if that's what makes them feel alive, they'll soon understand that for every winner there must be a loser. And just think about all those poor losers that have to be made, just to make one winner. I wouldn't want to play that sort of game myself, the game of making all those losers, just so I could be a winner, I'm not that self-absorbed, but then each to their own ego boost.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 amOr the rapists and murderers who end up in women's prisons and show up on stats as 'female'.
Tragic.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 am You might end up in prison yourself one day. No one knows what's around the corner.
Just simply tragic.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 amOr the disabled women who could previously request female carers for their intimate care and now have to accept fetishists in womanface or risk prosecution for a 'hate crime'.
How awful.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 amThere's a saying, 'I'm all right Jack''. You should look it up.
No one is obliged to love or respect other people. If haters want to hate, if rapers want to rape, if killers want to kill, then there's not a thing anyone can do about that, except put them in prison, as no one is forced or obliged to love and respect other people in this world.
Then what, these people who have no obligation to love people are slammed away in prisons, until they are all full to bursting.

Welcome to the world where no one is obliged to love or respect anyone...just tragic.

The world is the way it is because the laws put down by the people running the show, namely the authories, have made it that way. But so what? no one is obliged to love or respect the world we all live in.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:17 am Moron.
But you don't know me.

Your just seeing me as you are, not as I am.
vegetariantaxidermy

Moron.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:34 am Moron.