Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:35 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:39 pm 'Women kick 'ass' '? Oh really? I can't stand this kind of 'faux feminism'. Women do not 'kick ass'. Never have and never will, which is why societies need specific laws in place to protect them. You are about as 'feminist' as a geisha handmaiden.
They handle a monumental amount of responsibility (families, homes, relationships, jobs, caretaking, etc.) while navigating a patriarchal world. Generally, most men do not even appear capable of handling all of that with the courage and care that women, generally, do. Your chronically bitchy viewpoint simply has to spew venom as usual.
Men carry a hell of a lot of responsibility too. They do all the jobs women can't be bothered doing and apparently they 'run the world too' (I assume that's what you mean by your 'faux feminist' use of the word 'patriarchal'). Well you can certainly see what women are up against when it comes to other women.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:39 pm Times change. Hollywood's appropriateness for light-hearted music changes.

“Sir, here’s a good stick, to beat the lovely lady.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9MEBPZkcU
That's hard to watch, but has anything really changed apart from superficially?

terf 2.jpeg
terf 2.jpeg (45.33 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
terf.jpg
terf.jpg (38.12 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:59 pm Men carry a hell of a lot of responitibility too.
And clearly you wish you were one.

You completely railroad over the intention and validity of comments just to exercise your superior aggressive authority. How impressed you must be.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:21 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:59 pm Men carry a hell of a lot of responitibility too.

You completely railroad over the intention and validity of comments just to exercise your superior aggressive authority. How impressed you must be.
What an intelligent comment, deserving of the utmost respect.

If I wanted to 'be' a man I would be one, because all I have to do is 'say' it, silly goose.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:23 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:21 pm

What an intelligent comment, deserving of the utmost respect.
Do you think your comment 'Men carry a hell of a lot of responitibility too' was somehow profound? :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

rubyslippers.jpg
rubyslippers.jpg (28.78 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:14 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:39 pm Times change. Hollywood's appropriateness for light-hearted music changes.

terf 2.jpegterf.jpg
I had to research TERF on the amazing and magical internet.

These wacky Leftists. What will they think of next.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:15 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:14 pm

terf 2.jpegterf.jpg
I had to research TERF on the amazing and magical internet.

These wacky Leftists. What will they think of next.
A 'TERF' is anyone who says a man isn't a woman and won't play along with their little game.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Oneness has no argument with itself.

Where there's other, there's opposition.

You are always boxing with shadows.

That's the name of the game, it takes two to pow-wow!!

The game is only over when you stop playing. But no one wants to stop playing, so be it.

Where ego I go. And there ain't no room in here for the two of us, clearly, as we continue to witness ourselves upon the screen of consciousness.

The move,i of i ..the prime mover, coming to the screen that is the perfect brilliant stillness of consciousness. 🍿 Enjoy the movie, move i, that's all folks. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:43 pm
I really don't need a narcissistic pommy twit with the brain of a rock

And what are you laughing at you moron? According to you women have balls, and penises. There's no such thing as men and women.
You are prefectly free to have the right to be wrong.
Dontaskme

Re: More on Men

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy

Could someone point out to raggedy ann that David Bowie never claimed to be a woman? People of either sex are free to have any hairstyle and wear as much fucking makeup as they like. No one is stopping them or even trying to stop them, because no one gives a shit.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:06 pm Could someone point out to this moron that David Bowie never claimed to be a woman? People of either sex are free to have any hairstyle and wear as much fucking makeup as they like. No one is stopping them or even trying to stop them, because no one gives a shit.
No one including me is claiming DB is a man wanting to be a woman. Everyone knows that.

I’m simply illustrating how some humans just naturally want to experience and explore their capacity to experience life any which way they want.

Triggered much! 😤 come on now, simmer down veggie simmer down. Life’s just too short to take all this no one gives a shit marlarky seriously 😐
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:06 pm Could someone point out to this moron that David Bowie never claimed to be a woman? People of either sex are free to have any hairstyle and wear as much fucking makeup as they like. No one is stopping them or even trying to stop them, because no one gives a shit.
No one including me is claiming DB is a man wanting to be a woman. Everyone knows that.

I’m simply illustrating how some humans just naturally want to experience and explore their capacity to experience life any which way they want.

Triggered much! 😤 come on now, simmer down veggie simmer down. Life’s just too short to take all this no one gives a shit marlarky seriously 😐
But it has nothing to do with anything. Where did I say I give a shit what people want to wear? Your bimbo act doesn't impress anyone. It must be an act because surely no one could be that stupid, and there is a particular place in hell for women who pretend to be as thick as pigshit to impress men.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Yep, it’s all an act.

It don’t impress me much either 🥱

I like the real deal. 🤓