Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Men

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:00 pm And to our friendly resident wonkers. I assume that dressing as you like and wearing whatever makup you like would include blackface and SS uniforms,
Yes, people are within their right to to dress up as blackfaces, and wear SS uniforms.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:00 pm or does it only apply to men when they degrade and belittle women?
No, it doesn't only apply to the above.

People are not obligated to love or respect anyone else in this world, they are totally free to dress and appear as anything their little hearts so desire, they can even shoot someone dead through the skull, if you ever dared to step one foot in their own private property threatening or intimidating or attempting to steal anything from that private property. That's just the nature of being human, they have free will, they can do what they like, and there isn't anything one can do about it, except put them on death row, or bang em in a prison cell, and when the prisons are all full, they just build some more, until eventually, we're all living in prison, just like this planet earth is.

Also, there is no difference between the prison inside a prison and the prison of being on earth, there is simply nothing beyond the walls of any prison to escape to but more prison.

And is why the dead are the lucky ones. As stated here in that rather ridiculous book of religious BS
The Evil of Oppression
Again I looked, and I considered all the oppression taking place under the sun. I saw the tears of the oppressed, and they had no comforter; the power lay in the hands of their oppressors, and there was no comforter. So I admired the dead, who had already died, above the living, who are still alive. But better than both is he who has not yet existed, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.
There is no cure for life, only death.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

How do you block an incredibly annoying bore who is trolling a thread? Do you mark them as 'foe'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:48 am How do you block an incredibly annoying bore who is trolling a thread? Do you mark them as 'foe'?
You send a PM to the Mods, or the founder of this forum, and ask them for advice.
vegetariantaxidermy

Ahh. It worked.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:03 am Ahh. It worked.
Excellent, how easy was that.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:48 am How do you block an incredibly annoying bore who is trolling a thread? Do you mark them as 'foe'?
If you are offended by the contents of social media that is the world wide web, aka the internet or if your eyes and mind are traumatised by the poor quality of some of the media or if you have any other grievances, feel free to throw a hissy fit and foe the pesky fiends. Don't ever make the mistake of making friend with what is really a fiend.

And don't get involved with the game of entanglement, don't make webs, or have anything to do with the webs that do exist, they might just be traps that you feel you need to get wrapped up in, but end up being swallowed whole until you disappear.

vegetariantaxidermy

So blocking is pointless on here, because their annoying responses show up as red circled 'notifications' anyway.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:45 pm So blocking is pointless on here, because their annoying responses show up as red circled 'notifications' anyway.
I think you'll have to go into your notifications settings to get rid of that.
vegetariantaxidermy

👍
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:20 pm
If you are offended by the contents of social media that is the world wide web, aka the internet or if your eyes and mind are traumatised by the poor quality of some of the media or if you have any other grievances, feel free to throw a hissy fit and foe the pesky fiends. Don't ever make the mistake of making friend with what is really a fiend.

And don't get involved with the game of entanglement, don't make webs, or have anything to do with the webs that do exist, they might just be traps that you feel you need to get wrapped up in, but end up being swallowed whole until you disappear.

Oh no! You're not talking about me, are you? I think we make great friends. I promise I won't ask you to do my laundry. I'm not sure where you are but if I had to mail it, it'd probably be beyond my current means anyway. And just don't ask me to rescue you until you rescue me first.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:18 am
Oh no! You're not talking about me, are you? I think we make great friends. I promise I won't ask you to do my laundry. I'm not sure where you are but if I had to mail it, it'd probably be beyond my current means anyway. And just don't ask me to rescue you until you rescue me first.
:D

I'm in the place of perfect peace, but IT SEEMS no one wants to live there, or wants to live there, perhaps because, no one lives there. :lol:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:33 am

I'm in the place of perfect peace, but IT SEEMS no one wants to live there, or wants to live there, perhaps because, no one lives there. :lol:
OK. Should I assume from your answer that you're not referring to me when you state: "Don't ever make the mistake of making friend with what is really a fiend"? Or should I assume from your answer that you might be referring to me? Or are you positively referring to me?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:43 pm

OK. Should I assume from your answer that you're not referring to me when you state: "Don't ever make the mistake of making friend with what is really a fiend"? Or should I assume from your answer that you might be referring to me? Or are you positively referring to me?
I guess it must be me. If you can't come out and say, "I wasn't referring to you in that sentence", then I can only conclude that it's possible that you were referring to me in that sentence, and then try to speculate further on why you didn't answer my question. That's fine. I've been hit with worse, there's not a whole lot anyone can do to me short of killing me that is going to get through my callouses. Fire away. Give it your best shot, or do I need to do that for you also? Pack of amateurs.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

For whatever it's worth, I'm sorry to think that I may have been an embarrassment to you. You are certainly not alone among people who have become embarrassed to know me. I've gotten accustomed to it. It's not like I can change who I am at heart. I can fake things but faking it doesn't do it for me anymore. Being "me" has a certain authentic feel to it. I've stopped fighting it. I can be inordinately rude, obnoxious, selfish, disagreeable, and other things. That's why I don't socialize much or have close friends.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:51 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:43 pm

I guess it must be me. If you can't come out and say, "I wasn't referring to you in that sentence", then I can only conclude that it's possible that you were referring to me in that sentence, and then try to speculate further on why you didn't answer my question. That's fine. I've been hit with worse, there's not a whole lot anyone can do to me short of killing me that is going to get through my callouses. Fire away. Give it your best shot, or do I need to do that for you also? Pack of amateurs.

For whatever it's worth, I'm sorry to think that I may have been an embarrassment to you. You are certainly not alone among people who have become embarrassed to know me. I've gotten accustomed to it. It's not like I can change who I am at heart. I can fake things but faking it doesn't do it for me anymore. Being "me" has a certain authentic feel to it. I've stopped fighting it. I can be inordinately rude, obnoxious, selfish, disagreeable, and other things. That's why I don't socialize much or have close friends.

You haven't even commented on this thread, so why would you think Don'taskme is referring to you?