Just Joined

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Jack Daydream

Just Joined

Post by Jack Daydream »

Hello, I am Jack and I have an interest in many areas of philosophy. I read as much as I can and like looking at issues from as many angles as possible. I am based in England and look forward to exchanging views with others from as many diverse areas and backgrounds as possible.
bahman

Re: Just Joined

Post by bahman »

Jack Daydream wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:51 pm Hello, I am Jack and I have an interest in many areas of philosophy. I read as much as I can and like looking at issues from as many angles as possible. I am based in England and look forward to exchanging views with others from as many diverse areas and backgrounds as possible.
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Jack Daydream wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:51 pm Hello, I am Jack and I have an interest in many areas of philosophy. I read as much as I can and like looking at issues from as many angles as possible. I am based in England and look forward to exchanging views with others from as many diverse areas and backgrounds as possible.
Dear Mr. Daydream... I look forward to seeing how you look at issues from as many angles as possible. :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Jack Daydream wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:51 pm Hello, I am Jack
How are you at thinking outside the box?
Boblitico8

Post by Boblitico8 »

Hey, nice to meet you. Do you happen to have an interest in understanding bullet proof logic? I sure am, heh.