God doesn't deserve Despise

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

God doesn't deserve Despise

Post by Dontaskme »

The capacity to be self-conscious is intimately self-referential.

“I AM THAT I AM.”

There is nothing outside of this human conscious self-aware arena, that can act to diametrically oppose this apparent entity.
Gary Childress

Re: God doesn't deserve Despise

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:01 am The capacity to be self-conscious is intimately self-referential.

“I AM THAT I AM.”

There is nothing outside of this human conscious self-aware arena, that can act to diametrically oppose this apparent entity.
If God = the creator of all that is and all that is could have been created differently, then God deserves anything and everything from those who live in and/or endure God's creation. Will contempt of God, do anything to God? I assume not. Therefore does it hurt God? I assume not. No harm no foul.
Dontaskme

Re: God doesn't deserve Despise

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:28 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:01 am The capacity to be self-conscious is intimately self-referential.

“I AM THAT I AM.”

If God = the creator of all that is and all that is could have been created differently, then God deserves anything and everything from those who live in and/or endure God's creation. Will contempt of God, do anything to God? I assume not. Therefore does it hurt God? I assume not. No harm no foul.
Can a human being know it's creator? Yes, it can, as and through the image of it's self=made identity within the context of it's own conceptually known form. There is no other image or frame of reference to model the identity on.