Movies

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Movies

Post by Gary Childress »

I'm behind the times, did Start Wars happen in the Matrix? Or is the old republic gone for good? And if it is gone for good, does that mean it would have been bad had it stayed?
attofishpi

Re: Movies

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:41 am I'm behind the times, did Start Wars happen in the Matrix? Or is the old republic gone for good? And if it is gone for good, does that mean it would have been bad had it stayed?
Everything happens in the Matrix Gary, even Star Wars.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:54 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:41 am I'm behind the times, did Start Wars happen in the Matrix? Or is the old republic gone for good? And if it is gone for good, does that mean it would have been bad had it stayed?
Does the Matrix happen in the Matrix?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:16 pm
Of course it does. Just like the universe is eternal as Age keeps stating in the days that this was written.

It's not that enitiies within the universe are eternal in their current state, it's that films might exist forever within instances of themselves.

(honestly i am talking bollocks)

I agree with Age, the universe is eternal other_wise it is inconceivable that it exists at all.

..bla
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:30 pm

Of course it does. Just like the universe is eternal as Age keeps stating in the days that this was written.

It's not that enitiies within the universe are eternal in their current state, it's that films might exist forever within instances of themselves.

I agree with Age, the universe is eternal other_wise it is inconceivable that it exists at all.

..bla
Can you teach me how to talk bollocks too? I want to learn this new language so I can better catch up with the rest of society. :D
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:33 pm

..bla
Can you teach me how to talk bollocks too? I want to learn this new language so I can better catch up with the rest of society. :D
Im not sure it can be taught Gazza...one has to learn it from reading lots of other people talking bollocks.

Honestly though, in my honest opinion, I think you do a very good job for talking bollocks (most Americans on the site talk shit out of the back of a donkeys arse)

..so well done. I hope Rick that runs the magazine will come around to my insistence on releasing certificates on a scale of "snail shite" to "bollocks near a donkeys arse" level of ridiculooossness.

..we can only hope that one day a philosophy forum certifies us Gary..
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:44 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:33 pm

..bla
Im not sure it can be taught Gazza...one has to learn it from reading lots of other people talking bollocks.

Honestly though, in my honest opinion, I think you do a very good job for talking bollocks (most Americans on the site talk shit out of the back of a donkeys arse)

..so well done. I hope Rick that runs the magazine will come around to my insistence on releasing certificates on a scale of "snail shite" to "bollocks near a donkeys arse" level of ridiculooossness.

..we can only hope that one day a philosophy forum certifies us Gary..
Yes. Now there is hope! :D
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

The Matrix actually did run inside the Matrix in Matrix 4, Neo ran it for his desk top, programmed Morpheus in it. Code for Matrix 4's Matrix was considerably upgraded.