The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: The American Republic has Ended, What Next?

Post by Wizard22 »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:23 pm Skewed political commentaries that pit sides against each other don't deserve support.

Most people regardless of political or religious inclinations, want...
Freedom
Honesty
To help others
To live by good values
Fairness
Less intrusive laws
Financial intelligence and accountability
NO WAR
To not intrude, nor be intruded upon
etc.
It sounds like you should vote for Trump then Lace...?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:47 pmPlease cite.
You are just being stupid.
You're just being ignorant.

Biden's first orders in office was to attack the US oil supply:

https://apnews.com/article/why-is-biden ... debeb3f882

What is price premised upon? Supply, and Demand. Less supply = higher gas prices = inflation.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:39 pm
  • What is appropriate for the real world that children TODAY understand and are living in?
This in my view is a very tricky and rhetorically-infused statement. Again, you seem unaware of the intrusion of your ideological predicates. What are you implying here? That those children themselves -- 5 year olds, 8 year olds, 15 year olds -- shall formulate their own *agendas* about these issues of sexual identity and sexual activity? How do you propose that a 5-10 year old child will do that? What you are proposing is darkly ignorant.

What is this *real world* that you refer to as if it is a *real thing*? Do you determine what part of this World is real and then explain or state what is *unreal*? In fact you do. And this is why I say that your commitments are linked to radicalism, and this radicalism can be seen and exposed. Simply to see it, to understand it.

Who determines this notion you express of *appropriateness*? You are making value-declarations but based in what exactly? Who has determined them as valid or good? You?

The notion that children have the capability of sorting through an extremely complex media world of ideas, images, and identifications and that they have the adult capability of making sense of all of this and then choosing what is right, proper and good in a philosophical sense, is in my view ridiculous Lacewing. Yet you actually are saying something like this without awareness of the implications and ramifications of what you say.
Well said, Alexis! :!:
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:28 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:28 pmI wasn't in discussion with a 'movement' I was replying to wizard.
  • He challenged me to have my mind blown in the racism thread by all of his "true racism", and when I bade him continue he did indeed write a bunch of racist stuff. So he is proven racist, even if your 'movement' isn't.
  • In his Soddom and Gomorrah thread he tells us that all sex for any purpose other than reproduction is degenrate. So we know he's an old fashioned prude.
So this 'movement' will need to find some spokesperson less compromised tan Grandwizzard22 cos we do have a pretty good idea what makes the the 50 false dream so enticing for him
Yes, and to poopants, you could not debate the points at all. It's "true racism" that if you exclude black inner-city Democrat Liberal Leftist gun violence...gang banging N-words who gun each other down, and bystanding kids too, everyday...that USA magically becomes a safer country than Denmark, Norway, Austria. There's nothing "racist" about my point though. On the contrary, I think it's "racist" to so willingly and knowingly lie about this fact, after you've been informed and made aware of it. YOU are perpetuating the "racism", poopants. My opinion and stance is not-racist. I don't think black kids and children should suffer the ghettos of Detroit, Chicago, LA, New York. You, however, do. You and the BLM "movement", Antifa want black Americans to continue to suffer.

Secondly, again, what is your counter-argument to Sodom and Gomorrah? That homosexual sodomy is..."not degenerate". What a stupid argument...you can do better than this, poopants. I bet, when put to the test, even flaming homos would admit that what they do are degenerate. In fact, many of them are proud of the fact.
We are agreed that you are a racist, and that you cannot get laid. So we can safely say that among the thngs you wish to recover from the lost 50s is the Jim Crow and the obedient wives.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:30 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:05 pm Most Politicians are a bit dodgy, and many Trumpers keep trying to point the figner at Biden and others and away from Trump.

But amongst Trumps many crimes and misdemeanours here is the pinnacle. He is no longer allowed to run a charity in NY, because of the many charities he stole money from one of them was A CHILDREN'S CANCER charity.

=So Trumpers, when you can find a crime of that magnitude done by Biden, I'll listen but until then STFU.

Stealing from a cancer charity is bad. Stealing from children with cancer is beyond evil

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... -business/
Biden is the sitting "legitimate" "President", Sculpty.

The ball is in our court, not yours. The onus is upon you and Biden now, not Trump.
Yeah but it's Trump that THINKS he is serving president but has all the indictments against him.
Biden is busy gettin gon with the business of government - something Trump was too vain to bother with when he had the chance.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:39 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:47 pmPlease cite.
You are just being stupid.
You're just being ignorant.

Biden's first orders in office was to attack the US oil supply:

https://apnews.com/article/why-is-biden ... debeb3f882

What is price premised upon? Supply, and Demand. Less supply = higher gas prices = inflation.
OPEC controls oil prices.
They just lowered production, that immediately raises the price.
The US government has no such power.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:18 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:41 pmI haven't read it -- have you? A lot of kids are dealing with two moms and two dads these days, so maybe it's a helpful book.
I don't need to—I know what you Marxists are and what you're up to, long ago.
You're just another delusional megalomaniac idiot who thinks their head and opinions are at the center of some universal truth that reigns over all of creation... and you congratulate yourself for all that you make up. :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:30 am
Walker wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:35 pmNext ...

Spartacus says, “I am Trump.”
:D
Should the Left ever feel the need to destroy them individually for daring to oppose The Party, those who wear the red hat and say, “I am Trump,” could end up like those who said, “I am Spartacus.” That includes any attorney who represents Trump, as least unless the wind changes direction.

Round 'em up.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:04 pmShould the Left ever feel the need to destroy them individually for daring to oppose The Party, ...
What have you been smoking?

The threat to political freedom comes from the right, dude! (Remember "Lock her up!" and who it was had their followers chanting that?).

The only reason the right looks benign is because they are currently toothless.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

No worries.

The guy that tried to bring the Republic to an end will be in gaol with his co-conspirators.
It's one down 18 to go. The fist got a pea-deal, and he'll be joining the good guys.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:43 pmEspecially now Meadows has put himself into a perjury trap.
The case of Meadows and the Big Lie illustrates the mess the GOP is now in, and the threat that now poses to the American Republic.

Mark Meadows is one of the Trump White House insiders who spread, and lent credence to, the lie that Trump had won the 2020 election. He even wrote a book about it, published by a new neo-conservative outfit called All Seasons Press set up pretty much for that purpose (all the established houses were turning away authors spouting MAGA bullshit).
"The company [All Seasons Press] is open to welcoming those authors who are being attacked, bullied, banned from social media, and, in some cases, outright rejected by politically correct publishers,” and “People are being fed a false narrative about the history and current state of our great nation, and even being told what words to use and what to think.” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/15/book ... shing.html
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that our very own Walker rushed out and bought a copy*.

But take note; a book isn't written "under oath", and the first amendment means there is no jeopardy if it's all lies.

That's how it started. "How is it going?", I hear you ask. lol

All Seasons Press (who even took up the ridiculously pompous posture of "a publishing house that stands by our authors, rain or shine. We aren’t fair-weather friends.”) have withdrawn the book and are suing Meadows for almost $3m after his recent testimony in court.

Spot the difference:

Meadows not on oath: fake news, the media's long con, I KNEW HE DIDN’T LOSE.
Meadows on oath: I told Trump we lost.

*Don't expect Walker to stop citing bogus claims about Trump and the Democrats that have not been made under oath any time soon.

Last edited by mickthinks on Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FlashDangerpants

mickthinks wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:04 pm *Don't expect Walker to stop citing bogus claims about Trump and the Democrats that have not been made under oath any time soon.
Walker recently cited as evidence a stub in a cheque book for an uncashed cheque, where the stub says "bribe". There's nothing too stupid for him to believe if he wants to believe it.

Walker's ability to believe on command is the best known evidence that Direct Doxastic Voluntarism exists and is right there in front of us. Scientists should cut his brain open today and poke the goo vigorously until an explanation is found.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:12 pm
mickthinks wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:04 pm *Don't expect Walker to stop citing bogus claims about Trump and the Democrats that have not been made under oath any time soon.
Walker recently cited as evidence a stub in a cheque book for an uncashed cheque, where the stub says "bribe". There's nothing too stupid for him to believe if he wants to believe it.
Let's see the quote and what it's responding to, or referencing.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:05 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:12 pm
Let's see the quote and what it's responding to, or referencing.
Walker wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:27 am What We Must Believe To Believe Biden Is Innocent
Is it plausible that the real rainmaker of Biden, Inc. was the only one who didn’t get paid?
by DAVID CATRON
September 17, 2023, 11:05 PM
https://spectator.org/what-we-must-beli ... -innocent/
It’s hardly a surprise that the corporate media have rushed to the defense of President Biden pursuant to the impeachment inquiry announced last week by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. More surprising is the absurdity of the arguments they offer on his behalf. For years, his denials notwithstanding, Biden knew his son ran an international enterprise whose only real service was selling access to the Vice President of the United States to foreign entities who hoped to procure favorable policy decisions from the Obama administration. This operation generated at least $20 million that was doled out to nine Biden family members, yet we are asked to believe that the “Big Guy” didn’t get a cut.

This situation is, to coin a phrase, worse than Watergate.

CNN, for example, insists there is no evidence that he “personally received any money.” The network’s fact-checkers evidently need to see a cancelled check made out to “Joe Biden” by an Oligarch who has helpfully written “bribe” on the memo line.* The public is more sophisticated. A significant plurality of voters believe that Biden has accepted bribes. A recent Yahoo/YouGov survey asked this question (48F): “Do you believe that Hunter Biden funneled millions of dollars to his father in a long-running scheme to help Joe Biden profit off of his position?” Fully 45 percent of registered voters answered, “Yes.” These aren’t “MAGA extremists.” Indeed, 41 percent of Independents answered, “Yes.”

* :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Yep, a facetious comment. What are you, an AI robot?