Time for Moderator Approval?

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

rootseeker

Time for Moderator Approval?

Post by rootseeker »

I've made at least five posts over about two weeks and none of them whatsoever have shown up on the website. They are all waiting for moderator approval. Is that normal?
henry quirk

Re: Time for Moderator Approval?

Post by henry quirk »

The Gods are demanding and capricious: did you make the blood sacrifice? Did you properly defile the virgin? Have you prayed?

Post by Age »

rootseeker wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:19 pm I've made at least five posts over about two weeks and none of them whatsoever have shown up on the website. They are all waiting for moderator approval. Is that normal?
Will this help you in anyway?
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm Here are some philosophic questions I'm pondering:
1. Can a computer AI with current (2023) technology have feelings in the same way as a human?
No.
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm 2. What importance of anomalies (all-domain including physical and environmental) is there in terms of impact on our world view?
There are no anomalies here.

Each and every view has come from a 'past experiences'.
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm A physics expert may suggest that a physical anomaly is a perception error while a priest may suggest that same anomaly is a sign from God.
Okay.
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm 3. Is anything of this world entirely original or is it a remix of ideas outside of the observable universe or a past state of the universe?
What do you mean by 'this world'?
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm If so, please tell me about an original entity of this world.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Obviously, root, you didn't appease the Gods.

They've sent their asexual, autistic harpy...
Age wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:41 pm
...to bedevil you.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:10 pm Obviously, root, you didn't appease the Gods.

...to bedevil you.
That is 'it' "henry quirk", get in early to 'bandy around' ANOTHER "comrade", to join 'your' "side", while 'painting A picture' OF "the other" and portraying "the other" as being one 'with the devil' and ON 'the evil side', while also 'trying to' ridicule and belittle "the other/the devil".

ATTACKING 'people', but while IGNORING 'their ACTUAL words', might be what you call 'philosophy' and 'philosophizing'. But NOT ALL think and view 'things' that way.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Back, goblin! Back to the Pit that spawned you!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:36 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:10 pm Obviously, root, you didn't appease the Gods.

...to bedevil you.
That is 'it' "henry quirk", get in early to 'bandy around' ANOTHER "comrade", to join 'your' "side", while 'painting A picture' OF "the other" and portraying "the other" as being one 'with the devil' and ON 'the evil side', while also 'trying to' ridicule and belittle "the other/the devil".

ATTACKING 'people', but while IGNORING 'their ACTUAL words', might be what you call 'philosophy' and 'philosophizing'. But NOT ALL think and view 'things' that way.
I understand that a major characteristic of 'autism' (although everyone and their dog seems to have it these days) is a lack of communication skills and limited understand of 'cues' from others. You have repeatedly been told that your over and inappropriate use of capitals makes your posts off-putting and virtually incomprehensible, yet you arrogantly continue with this practice and insist that you are the holder of the 'encyclopaedia of truth', expecting everyone ELSE to pander to you and validate your delusional view of yourself (hmm, sounds a lot like another group I can think of--a very loud and aggressively vocal one). You have admitted that you are autistic, thereby acknowledging that others have a better grasp of communication skills than you do. Why not learn from them, instead of insisting that THEY adjust their mindset for YOU?
You also have an obsessive need to argue and go the opposite of EVERYTHING, no matter how trivial. I know a few people like that in the real world and they just aren't worth the energy to bother with. They are EXHAUSTING. I'm assuming that's a trait of 'autism' as well? You might want to work on that too...
rootseeker

Post by rootseeker »

rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm 3. Is anything of this world entirely original or is it a remix of ideas outside of the observable universe or a past state of the universe?
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:36 pm If so, please tell me about an original entity of this world.
Thanks for your reply. By "this world" I mean the observable universe as a scientist would call it. What in this world is original? For example, if we exist after an infinity of time has already happened, then perhaps everything has already happened at least once.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm

...to bedevil you.

I understand that a major characteristic of 'autism' (although everyone and their dog seems to have it these days) is a lack of communication skills and limited understand of 'cues' from others.
Name one human being who is NOT 'mentally challenged' or does NOT have 'autism' in one form or another or in some way.

Or, just name one human being who does NOT lack communications skills AT ALL or is NOT limited in ANY way understanding the 'cues' from "others".

Lets 'us' SEE 'you' SHOW WHO 'those people' ARE, EXACTLY.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm You have repeatedly been told that your over and inappropriate use of capitals makes your posts off-putting and virtually incomprehensible,
AND I WILL SAY 'it' AGAIN. I USE capital letters for the VERY PURPOSE of DEMONSTRATING HOW and WHY it TOOK 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, SO, SO VERY LONG to COME-TO COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND "each other", that is; 'the human being, itself'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm yet you arrogantly continue with this practice
YES I DO CONTINUE WITH 'this practice', FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON, which DOES COME-TO-LIGHT, very quickly, and very simply and easily, to 'those' WHO SHOW INTELLIGENCE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pmand insist that you are the holder of the 'encyclopaedia of truth',
IF, and WHEN, absolutely ANY one QUESTIONS or CHALLENGES 'me' OVER this PRESUMPTION of 'YOURS' that I INSIST that I am the holder of the so-called 'encyclopedia of truth', then, and ONLY THEN, what the ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY, WILL SHINE 'Its' LIGHT. Until THEN feel FREE to PRESUME absolutely ANY 'thing' you like.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm expecting everyone ELSE to pander to you and validate your delusional view of yourself (hmm, sounds a lot like another group I can think of--a very loud and aggressively vocal one).
And WHICH 'group' might that be, EXACTLY?

ALSO, what do 'you' IMAGINE is THE VIEW of "myself" that 'you' ALSO PRESUME that 'I' am DELUSIONAL ABOUT.

LOL WHEN have I EVER EXPECTED ANY one to 'pander' to 'me' AND to 'validate' absolutely ANY 'thing' that I have SAID or CLAIMED here?

OBVIOUSLY, either what I am SAYING and CLAIMING here is right OR wrong OR partly right and wrong. And, if ANY 'thing' I am SAYING or CLAIMING IS WRONG or even PARTLY WRONG, then JUST SAY SO WHILE POINTING OUT WHY. Geez how 'hard' is 'this' for 'you', people, here?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm You have admitted that you are autistic,
When you SAY, 'I have admitted', this could be interpreted as though I was QUESTIONED ABOUT 'this', to which I THEN 'admitted' to 'it'. AND, has 'this' ACTUALLY HAPPENED. OR, did some 'thing' ELSE ACTUALLY HAPPEN and OCCUR.

thereby acknowledging that others have a better grasp of communication skills than you do. [/quote]

LOL
LOL
LOL

So, TO "vegetariantaxidermy" IF absolutely ANY SAYS, CLAIMS, or ADMITS that 'they' ARE 'autistic', then "vegetariantaxidermy", AUTOMATICALLY thinks or BELIEVES that 'that one' IS ACKNOWLEDGING that "others", (the number of we are YET TO DISCOVER), HAVE A BETTER GRASP OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS that 'that one' does.

Talk ABOUT ASSUMING some 'thing' BEFORE CLARITY and Truth IS ACTUALLY OBTAINED.

Also, and by the way, have 'you' EVER 'stood back' and LOOKED AT HOW 'you', "others", communicate with "each other" here?

The absolute LACK OF 'communications skills', by 'you', people, BACK in 'those days', BEING OBSERVED, HERE, is Truly ASTONISHING.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm Why not learn from them,
Have 'you' SEEN 'the MESS' 'the world' IS IN, in the days when this is being written? Mostly CAUSED by adult human beings INABILITY TO 'communicate' WITH "each other" properly AND correctly.

LEARNING what NOT TO DO FROM 'you', adult human beings, in 'those days' is about the ONLY 'thing' ANY one would be BEST LEARNING.

The VERY REASON WHY I do NOT WANT TO LEARN FROM 'you', posters, here IS BECAUSE of THE WAY 'you' talk TO and AT "each other". Which IS CLEARLY VISIBLE and can be CLEARLY SEEN here.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm instead of insisting that THEY adjust their mindset for YOU?
WHEN have I EVER, supposedly, INSISTED ANY such 'thing' as 'this'?

FROM the ACTUALLY WORDS that I have USED and EXPRESSED here it can be CLEARLY SEEN that what you SAY or CLAIM here FURTHEST FROM the ACTUAL Truth.

ALSO, in WHAT WAY, EXACTLY, are you ALLEGING I have INSISTED ANY such 'thing' as 'this'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm You also have an obsessive need to argue and go the opposite of EVERYTHING, no matter how trivial.
REALLY?

So, are you now 'trying to' SAY and CLAIM that I go the OPPOSITE or AGAINST ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' written here, in this forum, by 'you', human beings?

If yes, then 'this' ALSO could NOT be ANY FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

These adult human beings, BACK in the days when this was being written, REALLY DID have a TENDENCY TO OVER-EXAGGERATE A LOT of 'things'. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here, ONCE MORE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm I know a few people like that in the real world and they just aren't worth the energy to bother with.
So, you have JUDGED a few people, which you have met, and then HAVE JUDGED 'the one', who has just written a few WORDS on A SCREEN in front of 'you', as being 'just like them'.

I suggest, ESPECIALLY IN A PHILOSOPHY FORUM, that 'you' just CONCENTRATE ON the WORDS ALONE, SOLELY, instead of 'trying to' JUDGE 'people'.

That way 'you' will NOT be 'just like "others" who ARE just like that'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm They are EXHAUSTING.
Okay, but 'you' ARE NOT, RIGHT?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm I'm assuming that's a trait of 'autism' as well? You might want to work on that too...
WHY do you ASSUME that having a so-called 'obsessive need to argue and go the opposite of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING' is a 'trait of autism'?

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that I NEED TO WORK ON 'my' communication WITH 'you' human beings. Do you think 'you' NEED to WORK ON 'your' communication WITH "others"? Or, is is JUST 'me' who NEEDS TO.

Also, I have ALREADY MADE KNOWN, a number of times ALREADY, that I am here, in this forum, to LEARN HOW TO BETTER 'communicate' WITH 'you', human beings. So, INFORMING 'me' that I NEED TO WORK ON 'this' WAS and IS a completely WASTE of 'time' and 'energy'. So, no wonder 'you' feel EXHAUSTED here doing 'this'.

And, since I OBVIOUSLY do NOT REALLY 'go the opposite of EVERYTHING', suggesting that I MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON 'this' AS WELL, is ALSO just ANOTHER complete and utter WASTE of 'your time' and 'energy'. AGAIN, ANOTHER REASON WHY 'you' ARE EXHAUSTED here.

JUST MAYBE it is NOT "others" who ARE EXHAUSTING, as 'you' like to SAY and CLAIM, and it is JUST what 'you' ARE DOING that IS EXHAUSTING "lacewing"?

'These' ARE some 'things' TO CONSIDER, anyway.

Post by Age »

rootseeker wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:28 am
Thanks for your reply. By "this world" I mean the observable universe as a scientist would call it. What in this world is original?
I am not sure what you mean by 'original' here.

The two 'things', which exist in the 'observable universe', and thus in the Universe, Itself, are the two 'things', which exist ALWAYS, and it could be argued in ALL WAYS. They are 'matter' AND 'space', which it could be said do exist in their 'original state'. But, in the infinite and eternal Universe 'original' is a term and word that needs to be delved into and explained further.
rootseeker wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:28 am For example, if we exist after an infinity of time has already happened, then perhaps everything has already happened at least once.
It is theoretically possible, although probably extremely unlikely.

Also, 'after an infinity of time has already happened', is not a very good nor Accurate 'description' of what ACTUALLY happens and occurs.

That 'this very precise moment' what is ACTUALLY happening and occurring 'now' perhaps previously happened at least once might be a better and/or more accurate description of what you are trying to get at here. But, that 'this' being actually physically able to happen or occur would be up for further investigation. I am not yet sure that 'this' could actually be physically or empirically even possible or not.

If 'this' could be empirically possible, or not, would 'this' have any bearing on absolutely ANY 'thing' here?
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:52 am

I understand that a major characteristic of 'autism' (although everyone and their dog seems to have it these days) is a lack of communication skills and limited understand of 'cues' from others.
Name one human being who is NOT 'mentally challenged' or does NOT have 'autism' in one form or another or in some way.

Or, just name one human being who does NOT lack communications skills AT ALL or is NOT limited in ANY way understanding the 'cues' from "others".

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm You have repeatedly been told that your over and inappropriate use of capitals makes your posts off-putting and virtually incomprehensible,
AND I WILL SAY 'it' AGAIN. I USE capital letters for the VERY PURPOSE of DEMONSTRATING HOW and WHY it TOOK 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, SO, SO VERY LONG to COME-TO COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND "each other", that is; 'the human being, itself'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm yet you arrogantly continue with this practice
YES I DO CONTINUE WITH 'this practice', FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON, which DOES COME-TO-LIGHT, very quickly, and very simply and easily, to 'those' WHO SHOW INTELLIGENCE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pmand insist that you are the holder of the 'encyclopaedia of truth',
IF, and WHEN, absolutely ANY one QUESTIONS or CHALLENGES 'me' OVER this PRESUMPTION of 'YOURS' that I INSIST that I am the holder of the so-called 'encyclopedia of truth', then, and ONLY THEN, what the ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY, WILL SHINE 'Its' LIGHT. Until THEN feel FREE to PRESUME absolutely ANY 'thing' you like.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm expecting everyone ELSE to pander to you and validate your delusional view of yourself (hmm, sounds a lot like another group I can think of--a very loud and aggressively vocal one).

ALSO, what do 'you' IMAGINE is THE VIEW of "myself" that 'you' ALSO PRESUME that 'I' am DELUSIONAL ABOUT.

LOL WHEN have I EVER EXPECTED ANY one to 'pander' to 'me' AND to 'validate' absolutely ANY 'thing' that I have SAID or CLAIMED here?

OBVIOUSLY, either what I am SAYING and CLAIMING here is right OR wrong OR partly right and wrong. And, if ANY 'thing' I am SAYING or CLAIMING IS WRONG or even PARTLY WRONG, then JUST SAY SO WHILE POINTING OUT WHY. Geez how 'hard' is 'this' for 'you', people, here?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm You have admitted that you are autistic,
When you SAY, 'I have admitted', this could be interpreted as though I was QUESTIONED ABOUT 'this', to which I THEN 'admitted' to 'it'. AND, has 'this' ACTUALLY HAPPENED. OR, did some 'thing' ELSE ACTUALLY HAPPEN and OCCUR.

thereby acknowledging that others have a better grasp of communication skills than you do.
LOL
LOL
LOL

So, TO "vegetariantaxidermy" IF absolutely ANY SAYS, CLAIMS, or ADMITS that 'they' ARE 'autistic', then "vegetariantaxidermy", AUTOMATICALLY thinks or BELIEVES that 'that one' IS ACKNOWLEDGING that "others", (the number of we are YET TO DISCOVER), HAVE A BETTER GRASP OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS that 'that one' does.

Also, and by the way, have 'you' EVER 'stood back' and LOOKED AT HOW 'you', "others", communicate with "each other" here?

The absolute LACK OF 'communications skills', by 'you', people, BACK in 'those days', BEING OBSERVED, HERE, is Truly ASTONISHING.
Have 'you' SEEN 'the MESS' 'the world' IS IN, in the days when this is being written? Mostly CAUSED by adult human beings INABILITY TO 'communicate' WITH "each other" properly AND correctly.

LEARNING what NOT TO DO FROM 'you', adult human beings, in 'those days' is about the ONLY 'thing' ANY one would be BEST LEARNING.

The VERY REASON WHY I do NOT WANT TO LEARN FROM 'you', posters, here IS BECAUSE of THE WAY 'you' talk TO and AT "each other". Which IS CLEARLY VISIBLE and can be CLEARLY SEEN here.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm instead of insisting that THEY adjust their mindset for YOU?

FROM the ACTUALLY WORDS that I have USED and EXPRESSED here it can be CLEARLY SEEN that what you SAY or CLAIM here FURTHEST FROM the ACTUAL Truth.

ALSO, in WHAT WAY, EXACTLY, are you ALLEGING I have INSISTED ANY such 'thing' as 'this'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm You also have an obsessive need to argue and go the opposite of EVERYTHING, no matter how trivial.
REALLY?

So, are you now 'trying to' SAY and CLAIM that I go the OPPOSITE or AGAINST ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' written here, in this forum, by 'you', human beings?

If yes, then 'this' ALSO could NOT be ANY FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

These adult human beings, BACK in the days when this was being written, REALLY DID have a TENDENCY TO OVER-EXAGGERATE A LOT of 'things'. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here, ONCE MORE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm I know a few people like that in the real world and they just aren't worth the energy to bother with.
So, you have JUDGED a few people, which you have met, and then HAVE JUDGED 'the one', who has just written a few WORDS on A SCREEN in front of 'you', as being 'just like them'.

I suggest, ESPECIALLY IN A PHILOSOPHY FORUM, that 'you' just CONCENTRATE ON the WORDS ALONE, SOLELY, instead of 'trying to' JUDGE 'people'.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 pm I'm assuming that's a trait of 'autism' as well? You might want to work on that too...
WHY do you ASSUME that having a so-called 'obsessive need to argue and go the opposite of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING' is a 'trait of autism'?

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that I NEED TO WORK ON 'my' communication WITH 'you' human beings. Do you think 'you' NEED to WORK ON 'your' communication WITH "others"? Or, is is JUST 'me' who NEEDS TO.

Also, I have ALREADY MADE KNOWN, a number of times ALREADY, that I am here, in this forum, to LEARN HOW TO BETTER 'communicate' WITH 'you', human beings. So, INFORMING 'me' that I NEED TO WORK ON 'this' WAS and IS a completely WASTE of 'time' and 'energy'. So, no wonder 'you' feel EXHAUSTED here doing 'this'.

And, since I OBVIOUSLY do NOT REALLY 'go the opposite of EVERYTHING', suggesting that I MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON 'this' AS WELL, is ALSO just ANOTHER complete and utter WASTE of 'your time' and 'energy'. AGAIN, ANOTHER REASON WHY 'you' ARE EXHAUSTED here.

JUST MAYBE it is NOT "others" who ARE EXHAUSTING, as 'you' like to SAY and CLAIM, and it is JUST what 'you' ARE DOING that IS EXHAUSTING "lacewing"?

[/quote]

It's true that everyone has some sort of 'mental imperfection'' but the difference between them and the 'mentally ill' is in HOW MUCH of it encroaches on their normal daily function. I would suggest that 'normal' is simply about balance. Clearly someone who is autistic to a degree that normal people notice then there is a problem. You clearly have a problem. If you don't give a shit what effect it has on others then so be it. Just expect to be ignored.
And by the way, I do think you have a lot of intelligent things to say. It's just that they take a lot of sifting to get rid of the stones and cat shit.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

rootseeker wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:28 am Thanks for your reply. By "this world" I mean the observable universe as a scientist would call it. What in this world is original? For example, if we exist after an infinity of time has already happened, then perhaps everything has already happened at least once.
Nothing can exist after an infinity of time - that would logically mean that time was not infinite.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:28 am
Age wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:52 am

thereby acknowledging that others have a better grasp of communication skills than you do.
LOL
LOL
LOL

REALLY?

It's true that everyone has some sort of 'mental imperfection'' but the difference between them and the 'mentally ill' is in HOW MUCH of it encroaches on their normal daily function.[/quote]

But EVERY one's 'normal daily life' is HOW they 'function normally, daily'. Now what is 'your' 'normal daily function' IS VERY ILL and VERY Wrong TO "others". So, which one IS Right, in Life?

What 'you' SAID and WROTE here is NOT what 'you' WERE ACTUALLY 'trying to' SAY, and MEAN. What 'you' MEANT IS 'those' who ARE 'mentally ill', DISTINGUISHED FROM 'your' 'mental imperfection', and the difference between 'them' AND 'you', (there was nearly ALWAYS a 'them' AND 'you/us' scenario back in the days when this was being written), anyway, is HOW MUCH of 'their mental illness' encroaches on YOUR 'normal daily function'. As, OBVIOUSLY, how ANY 'mentally ill' or 'mentally imperfect' one is, IS HOW they 'function, normally, daily'.

ANY 'mental illness' can NOT 'encroach' on one's 'normal daily function', BUT 'it' CERTAINLY CAN 'encroach' ON "another's" so-called 'normal daily function'.

Now;

If some one has a 'mental imperfection' as 'you' 'try to' CALL 'this' here, as though 'your' OWN 'mental imperfection' is 'perfectly normal and/or acceptable' BUT THEN there ARE 'those' who ARE so-called and labeled, 'mentally ill', which 'you' ARE SO DESPERATELY now 'trying to' MAKE OUT 'you' ARE NOT, then if one has a 'mental imperfection' like ALL adult human beings DO HAVE, then 'they' ARE ALL 'mentally ill'. And, there is NO ESCAPING THIS Fact.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:28 am I would suggest that 'normal' is simply about balance.
Absolutely EVERY human being 'balances' 'their life', 'their way'. BUT, and OBVIOUSLY, 'you' may well LOOK AT and SEE "another's life' NOT 'balanced' or NOT 'well balanced' AT ALL.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:28 am Clearly someone who is autistic to a degree that normal people notice then there is a problem.
LOL ONCE AGAIN, these human beings, back in the days when this was being written, WERE STILL ACTUALLY BELIEVING that 'they' were, LAUGHINGLY, the so-called 'normal people'.

ALSO, a so-called 'problem' in relation to 'what' EXACTLY?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:28 am You clearly have a problem.
IN relation to 'what', EXACTLY?

And, IF I was to ASK 'you' do 'you' even KNOW what 'a problem' IS, ABSOLUTELY and EXACTLY, 'you' WOULD and WILL FLUTTER AT being ABLE TO ANSWER this CLARIFYING QUESTION, SUFFICIENTLY, here.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:28 am If you don't give a shit what effect it has on others then so be it.
WHY would 'you' even BEGIN TO ASSUME or PRESUME that I do NOT give a so-called 'shit' what effect 'it' has on "others"?

Oh, and by the way, what is the 'it' word here even REFERRING TO, EXACTLY?

If 'it' is MY 'autism', 'mental illness', or 'mental imperfection', then do 'you' CARE what effect 'your' OWN 'mental imperfections' are having ON "others"?

And, even if 'you' DID CARE, then what could 'you' POSSIBLY DO ABOUT 'it' as 'it' IS 'your' OWN 'mental imperfection'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:28 am Just expect to be ignored.
And by the way, I do think you have a lot of intelligent things to say. It's just that they take a lot of sifting to get rid of the stones and cat shit.
I will let 'you' in on A SECRET. I WRITE in A WAY to SHOW that the BEST WAY to UNDERSTAND "another" is to JUST LOOK AT and LISTEN TO 'the words', themselves, ALONE and SOLELY, while NEVER LOOKING AT and JUDGING 'the person' NOR 'the way' 'the words' are BEING PRESENTED.

Doing the latter DETRACTS FROM the MESSAGE or MEANING. While doing the former SHINES-A-LIGHT ON 'things'.

A LOT OF the 'sifting' NEEDED 'to get rid of the stones and cat shit', as 'you' call 'it', HAPPENS and IS OCCURRING in one's OWN 'head'. As the REAL 'stones and cat shit' is ALL held up IN OWN 'thinking', in the form of ASSUMPTIONS, PRESUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS.

SEE, if I was to come into this forum EXCLAIMING that I am some world renowned 'head of science' at some world renowned 'space and astronomy institute' and have a newly peer-reviewed message to share, then, at first, you would be VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW what I have to SAY, and SHARE. BUT, if I was to come into this forum EXCLAIMING that I am 'autistic' and the 'slowest' and 'least educated' one here, with a message to share, then, REALLY, who here, AT FIRST, would even CARE?

It IS SO VERY SIMPLE and SO VERY EASY TO 'implant' 'a seed' INTO the 'human psyche', and which would THEN INFLUENCE 'the rest' FOREVER MORE.

As I have been CONTINUALLY SAYING here, from the outset, if one LOOKS AT and LISTENS TO 'the words' ONLY, AND THEN SEEKS OUT, GAINS, and OBTAINS ACTUALLY ABSOLUTE CLARITY, FIRST, BEFORE ABSOLUTELY ANY PRESUMPTION or BELIEF is made, then 'you', human beings, would HAVE ALREADY EVOLVED FAR MORE and thus ALREADY BE FAR MORE HAVE so-called 'ADVANCED'.

The Fact that 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, STILL HAVE NOT LEARNED FROM that one case OF that one person who was just TRYING TO SHARE one MESSAGE that ACTUALLY the sun does NOT revolve around the earth and that the earth DOES ACTUALLY revolve around the sun, and HOW 'you', human beings, BACK THEN, were NOT LISTENING TO and NOT LOOKING AT 'the words' ONLY, but spent MOST OF 'their time' LOOKING AT and JUDGING 'the person', INSTEAD, and HOW LONG it TOOK for 'those words/that message' to ACTUALLY BE HEARD, LISTENED TO, and UNDERSTOOD, one would 'think would have been ONE LESSON LEARNED, VERY QUICKLY. However, 'you', adult human beings, in the day and age when this is being written, ARE STILL DOING the EXACT SAME 'thing'. That is; LOOKING AT and JUDGING 'people' INSTEAD, based upon 'your OWN past experiences', PRESUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS, ALONE.

ONCE 'you', adults, RID "yourselves" of this ILL-GOTTEN BEHAVIOR, THEN the 'mental imperfections' that 'you' have ALL 'ended up WITH' WILL BE LESSENED, CONSIDERABLY.

It does NOT matter ONE IOTA in 'what way', 'what language', NOR in 'HOW' words ARE PRESENTED. What REALLY MATTERS is what IS ACTUALLY BEING SAID, and MEANT.

And, HOW SILLY or STUPID a 'human being' MIGHT APPEAR to "another" is OF NO REAL CONCERN, NOR MATTER. What REALLY MATTERS is what IS being 'thought', SAID, and MEANT. If one is SAYING, or MEANING, some 'thing' which is NOT QUITE right or correct, then just HELP 'them' to UNDERSTAND BETTER. TELLING 'them' TO CHANGE, WILL NEVER WORK and NEVER HAS WORKED.

Absolutely EVERY one ONLY, consciously, KNOWS what they KNOW, FROM 'their' OWN 'past experiences'. Therefore, if one does NOT YET KNOW, what 'you', "yourself", KNOW, then 'this' is TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE, and HELPING and SUPPORTING 'them' CREATES a FAR MORE 'PRODUCTIVE world' for absolutely EVERY one.

The one simple 'thought', 'that ACTUALLY the sun does revolve around the earth', MIGHT help in REMEMBER to JUST LISTEN TO "the other" ONLY, rather than 'trying to' JUDGE and PLACE 'them' in some one or other 'category', INSTEAD.
vegetariantaxidermy

:|

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:57 am :|
Now 'this' IS EXACTLY what I have been POINTING OUT, SHOWING, and ILLUSTRATING here.

'This' here is the VERY REASON WHY it took 'those human beings' SO LONG TO 'catch up'.

THANK 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", for providing 'this ACTUALLY IRREFUTABLE example', here.