Distributing Hate

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Distributing Hate

Post by Wizard22 »

Premise: Because humanity and all mammalian species pick on and bully a 'whipping-boy', runt-of-the-litter, this phenomenon must be analyzed with regard to Postmodern Politicking, in every society or nation, across the world.

Western Civilization in general:

Jesus Christ is the metaphorical 'whipping-boy' of Western Civilization, Europeans, and "The West" in general. Jesus Christ is depicted as the quintessential 'innocent man', who was blamed for pretty much every "Sin" of mankind. All Sins were placed upon His shoulders. He was punished, on behalf of All Mankind. The analogy of Jesus Christ, represents the most heinous and extreme Injustice which could be metaphysically possible. The myth and reality of Jesus Christ is a direct extension of Greek and Hellenic philosophies, specifically Platonism and Plato's Republic, by which Socrates was condemned to death, for 'influencing' the young Aristocratic minds of Greece. So too is the charge against Jesus Christ, 'influencing' the minds of his followers within the Roman Republic.

The Christian religion has been built upon and around Jesus Christ. The religious and moral implications are countless. But the Principle stands even today: the lesson of Christ must not be repeated. In other words, an innocent man cannot be sacrificed for the vanity of the rest of Mankind. Jesus Christ represents a hypothetical End to human sacrifice, and blood sacrifice. His example is supposed to End, the 'whipping-boy' phenomenon, such that societies cannot place all their blame, guilt, and hate, upon scapegoats, in attempts to absolve themselves of Sin. Your Sin is your own, not another's.

Christians invert this lesson to this day. They say "Jesus died for our Sins", as-if the Christian is blameless or "cleansed" of responsibility. This makes Christ's death and His lessons, in vain. Christians do not know the lesson of Christ, nor truly care, and would likely repeat the emotional accusations and persecutions of Christ, when he reappears Today. My argument is such—Christians are not followers of Christ. Because they didn't "learn their lesson" the first time. Because when you pass your Sin upon Christ, you are committing a worse crime, a more Evil type of action. The actual lesson of Christ is to take the load off Him. You're supposed to not blame Him. You, as a Christian, are supposed to help Him bear the Cross. You are supposed to take the place of Him. You are supposed to understand, sympathize, empathize, with Him.

Christians do not do this, to this day, over 2000 years later. So it is (mostly) a false religion.

America and the Anglosphere in general:

Just as Christians do not learn the lesson of Christ, so too do Westerners repeat the same method of projecting and placing their Sins, upon others. Politically speaking, this means, blaming your political rivals of all your own failings. Everybody sees this today between the constant infighting between Republican and Democrat Representatives in the United States. Most of the squabbling is facetious, not serious, and both sides come together to serve the Status Quo, and serve the Deep State, which is the true underlying power in the West. However, the political game has taken serious turns since 2008, such that the stakes have grown so high, that each half now attempts to make the other half, second-class citizens, and an 'inferior' class. The problem with Classism is distinct and obvious, but has different histories in USA versus Europe. Europeans know full well what it means to have second-class citizens, Feudal outlooks, serve Aristocracy, and the peon/peasant mindset.

America was supposed to be different...

But that difference is coming to an end, as the inevitable looms over the horizon. The counter-argument is simple. Western Liberals will claim that "but Negroes have already been second-class citizens, and women too!" They have substantial and persuasive arguments in this. Because there will always been Over-classes and Under-classes. In Nature, mammalian groups have large, strong, tall, dominant males...while weak, small, cowardly males get bullied, excluded, beaten upon, and otherwise rejected. It is also a sexual matter. Dominant males compete to reproduce, while weaker, inferior males, mostly do not. So when it returns to Politics, the matter of the weaker and inferiors of society, must be addressed. Western Liberalism does this by 'including everyone equally'—"into the vote". By giving political voting power to the weakest members of society, to women, to blacks, to weak men, this 'Democratic' style of government hypothetically changes society "for the better".

But where is the better? Where are the actual improvements? Are women happier now, post-feminism? Are blacks happier now, post-civil rights? Are cities safer? Are jobs and incomes more prosperous? Many will claim they are Not, and so, "for the better" is reduced again to political power and competition, which instead lines the pockets of all those who deceive the masses, to convince the inferiors that they "have their best interests in mind", when they don't, and so the Status Quo never changes, or if it changes, very slightly.

All of these concerns return to the matter of Blame and Attribution—who dictates who, shall be the new Whipping-Boy? Which group, or race, or gender, or sexuality, shall receive Punishment? And is it righteous? For example, should homosexuality and transexuality, and those who promote it to children, or teach children to "tolerate" it, be punished? Here is where the political battle is waged today. But it is waged every year, every decade, every century, every millennium.

What is really being fought over, is the Divine Godly Authority, to attribute Blame, to choose the Whipping-Boy, to choose the new Jesus Christ, to once again place all Sin upon Him... and Sacrifice Him.
Harbal

Re: Distributing Hate

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:30 am

Are women happier now, post-feminism? Are blacks happier now, post-civil rights?
Probably. :|
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:42 amProbably. :|
Considering how they acted during the BLM-riots, and how they act today, I don't think they are.

I think true contentment comes from Purpose and Meaning in life.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:17 am
Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:42 amProbably. :|
Considering how they acted during the BLM-riots, and how they act today, I don't think they are.

I think true contentment comes from Purpose and Meaning in life.
You think black people riot because they have too many rights? :?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:40 amYou think black people riot because they have too many rights? :?
I think they rioted during BLM because Democrats explicitly encouraged and instructed them to—to cause as much chaos and damage as they could during the Trump presidency.

It was proved that George Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe well before he had his neck knelt upon, meaning that he was suffocating (overdosing) before his physical arrest.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:49 am
Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:40 amYou think black people riot because they have too many rights? :?
I think they rioted during BLM because Democrats explicitly encouraged and instructed them to—to cause as much chaos and damage as they could during the Trump presidency.

It was proved that George Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe well before he had his neck knelt upon, meaning that he was suffocating (overdosing) before his physical arrest.
You only post on this site to spread your political views. There must be more appropriate forums for that sort of thing.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:13 pmYou only post on this site to spread your political views. There must be more appropriate forums for that sort of thing.
You're not smart enough to know what my political views are.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:15 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:13 pmYou only post on this site to spread your political views. There must be more appropriate forums for that sort of thing.
You're not smart enough to know what my political views are.
I'm not interested enough, that's for sure. All I know is that you don't feel any need to stick to the truth. :roll:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:21 pmthe truth.
Go on then, let's hear it.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:23 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:21 pmthe truth.
Go on then, let's hear it.
Okay; you are an idiot.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:26 pmOkay; you are an idiot.
As expected, but my expectations can't get any lower for you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:42 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:26 pmOkay; you are an idiot.
As expected, but my expectations can't get any lower for you.
Don't be so sure. :|
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:50 pmDon't be so sure. :|
I'm beginning to think the title of this forum, Philosophy Now, is misguided.

Where are the philosophers around here? So far, only clowns.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:13 pm You only post on this site to spread your political views. There must be more appropriate forums for that sort of thing.
However, this is the Politics thread.

I think you will find, as the so-called anti-woke movement matures and begins to act more resolutely, that topics of the sort Wizard engages in become necessary.

Also, it is not exactly “political” but more holistic. Is alarmed concern for Occidental civilization (for example) solely a “political” topic? Is proposing alternatives to hyper-liberal “rot” merely political? I do not think so.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Harbal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:42 am
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:30 am Are women happier now, post-feminism? Are blacks happier now, post-civil rights?
Probably. :|
In fact — if such “studies” can be trusted, women are said to be generally far less ‘happy’ in our present compared to decades back. But the same studies also indicate that in general people (in our culture) are often not very happy. There is lots of data about angst, lack of solid friendship, loneliness, general insatisfaction.

I cannot imagine that Blacks would say that the Civil Right Movement is a cause of unhappiness however. But the issue of racial identity in a predominantly White culture is particularly knotty.