Where Ghosts are never seen.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

Where Ghosts are never seen.

Post by Constantine »

Just occurred to me, I've never heard of a ghost story from a person viewing it from the toilet. It is the absolute perfect setting, pure vulnerability. Captive, corner audience. Plenty of traumatic spirit energy going on in bathroom toilets, people mist keel over all the time while sitting on it. Yet you never walk in on a disappearing ghost, or have one walk in on you, or one flush on you while sitting, screw with the lights and turn the tub on while shrieking. It is almost like a ghost code exists.... they agreed not to screw with the living while they are sitting compromised like this.

Or more likely, Ghosts don't exist and the living don't like toilet Ghosts.

What other places do without Ghosts?
Iwannaplato

Re: Where Ghosts are never seen.

Post by Iwannaplato »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aka_Manto
https://www.scaryforkids.com/woman-in-the-toilet/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZO9tMetxno
https://medium.com/writers-blokke/the-t ... 452642de79
https://etspeaksfromhome.co.uk/2022/08/ ... oilet.html
There are some ghost stories in Japan where - when you are sitting in the bathroom in the traditional style of the Japanese toilet - a hand is actually starting to grab you from beneath. It's a very scary story.

Shigeru Miyamoto
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

No hands popped up in "In Praise of Shadows" by
Junichiro Tanizaki. Though a traditional Japanese bathroom would be a very scary place. Who knows what is living down there.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

if a ghost is going to scare the crap out of you, wouldn't you rather be on the toilet?

-Imp
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:02 amJust occurred to me, I've never heard of a ghost story from a person viewing it from the toilet. It is the absolute perfect setting, pure vulnerability. Captive, corner audience. Plenty of traumatic spirit energy going on in bathroom toilets, people mist keel over all the time while sitting on it. Yet you never walk in on a disappearing ghost, or have one walk in on you, or one flush on you while sitting, screw with the lights and turn the tub on while shrieking. It is almost like a ghost code exists.... they agreed not to screw with the living while they are sitting compromised like this.

Or more likely, Ghosts don't exist and the living don't like toilet Ghosts.

What other places do without Ghosts?
Weirdly, about the time you made this post this week, a relative of mine claimed to had seen a ghost, while on the toilet...

I'm not shitting you either. :shock:
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I never knew you had Japanese relatives.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Constantine wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:52 pm I never knew you had Japanese relatives.
...kinda racist, Constantine, ngl...
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

You may be racist, but it doesn't mean some yellow fever doesn't run in the genepool. My grandfather (WW2 vet) was married to a Vietnamese woman, best decision he ever made.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Did she love him long time?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Very long time. My mother was a racist and hated her, but he seemed to thrive off liberal tears and kept on having a wonderful sex life with her well into their golden years. More society condemned them, the more they screwed. Only White men and Asian women get this treatment, used to also be black men and white women, but that's not a issue anymore because liberals suddenly decided it was okay and white men generally dodn't care as these are ugly chubby women generally and we didn't want them in the first place, not with all these Asian women around.

I found out recently Asian men are really into latina women. Wasn't expecting that. Like a little sexual ecosystem forming nobody saw coming about. Bunch of white feminists undoubtedly protesting this form of love but embracing everything else. They just want to make everyone unhappy.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Only White men and Asian women get this treatment, used to also be black men and white women, but that's not a issue anymore because liberals suddenly decided it was okay and white men generally dodn't care as these are ugly chubby women generally and we didn't want them in the first place, not with all these Asian women around."

I think i agree with this assessment. The order of ranking/choice here seems to be:

1. Hot white woman
2. Hot or so-so asian woman
3. So-so or ugly white woman
4. Hot or or so-so black woman

About the black men tryna get whitey's women, it is said in the chapter on the assimilation of the white race in the negronomicon that any white woman should be preferred to a black woman if only becuz a black woman ain't tryna hear that from no busta, which makes them more difficult to manage.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

We might also venture the theory that the women's liberation process expresses itself much more strongly and with greater ballast in the female negroid, than in the female caucasoid. I would attribute this to some physiological differences first (hormonal and such) but also to psychological and cultural factors which manifest in our memes as 'the strong black woman' who has to put up with a history of shit, etc.

There's almost a sort of obligation of the female negroid to be tough on bustas, aggressive, standoffish, self indulgent, over confident and imposing, etc. This is why some female negroids would make better men than some caucasoid males I know.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

A friend of mine was once confronted by a ghost, but it was between toilet visits. “If you are a ghost,” he said to it, “why do you look like a person? If you no longer need a body, why do you still have to look like you’ve got one?” Before the ghost had chance to answer, my friend continued, “And your clothes; are they ghosts, as well? How can a pair of trousers become a ghost?”
Whereupon the ghost stopped believing in itself and vanished as quickly as it had appeared.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:42 pm We might also venture the theory that the women's liberation process expresses itself much more strongly and with greater ballast in the female negroid, than in the female caucasoid. I would attribute this to some physiological differences first (hormonal and such) but also to psychological and cultural factors which manifest in our memes as 'the strong black woman' who has to put up with a history of shit, etc.

There's almost a sort of obligation of the female negroid to be tough on bustas, aggressive, standoffish, self indulgent, over confident and imposing, etc. This is why some female negroids would make better men than some caucasoid males I know.
I don't know about any of this. I'm open in some parts of the country to dating a black woman, but the only ones where I live for my age group wouldn't take a white male, black female relationship seriously, nor friends and extended family.... except in a handful of situations where the girl grew up in a mostly white community, but such women dress differently and are much more forward letting you know they are open to flirting. Otherwise don't bother here. Now on the west coast I wouldn't have any issue as the black women are more open to dating white men. Its hit or miss if the family will treat you as a zoo exhibit.

Sexual rankings for me is potentially all equal as long as as she is pretty and petite, feminine and gets along with me, has a good attitude and we can talk. I might pass on any race on the slightest pretext if they are similar if in build and behavior, for someone not in your ranking. That includes the black woman. But my grandfather opened my eyes that Asian women are a default good option. Not the bad girl, chip on the shoulder attitude second generation ones born in America, get one with a accent where everything is new to her, that you can drive around and wow her with places she never has seen before.

I think the black woman being a sexual isolate will end within two generations. Eventually they will open up. Most writers on the topic think it is white guys avoiding them due to whitw racism..... nope, it's due to early teenage experience. We know it's a futile cause due to being played around with or viciously rejected beyond reason. Again.... different on the west coast, they treat you as a common suitor, it won't be a harsh rejection.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Did u just wing that story, Harbal? Pretty decent. I see what u did there too. It draws attention to the metaphysical problem with nonmaterial beings being able to manifest in/with some corporeal form.