Wizard22's Inevitable Conversion To Islam

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

Wizard22's Inevitable Conversion To Islam

Post by Constantine »

I think Wizard is a deeply closeted Muslim and that's why he wants to pretend (as the ultimate cuck) to be a Christian in order to "Save Western Civilization". But "he knows" which way the winds are blowing and really just wants to get down on his knees and blow right along side of them. He wants to become Muslim. Not in belief, but in LARP.

I'm not saying he is right, but that is what I'm picking up from his posts. He wants to pretend to be something he doesn't support, which is quite cuckish, all so in the end he can join them being cuckold to Islam. Am I getting the formula correct here? You are a cuck, who wants to be a 'TradCath Cuck', who you think are cucks to Islam and that Islam will inevitably win. That's so many levels of closeted cuck. How do you keep track of it all? Were you beaten as a child?
Wizard22

Re: Wizard22's Inevitable Conversion To Islam

Post by Wizard22 »

The difference between our ancestors was that mine actually kicked the Turks out of Europe, while yours let them in.
Do you remember when Istanbul was Constantinople?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Well, it's a tough position to be in. Wizard hates humanists more than traditional religious people, sort of. But if he was honest with traditional religious people online, sooner or later they'd find out he thinks they're morons. So, he comes to forums where at least some of the people are humanists and then he complains to them that they are worse than traditional religious people - now doing this complaining in a couple of forms, the latest passive-aggressive: Oh, maybe it's better to become [some kind of traditional religious person] even though I think they are morons, that's how much I hate you guys :the people who will actually listen to him, and wouldn't beat the shit out of him if he came to their mosque, small town, church, bar, etc. The morons in his estimation have some reactions in common with Wizard, in his binary hysterical form, and the humanists are better read and more likely to discuss things. It's a Catch 22. And if he reincarnates as a Turk, he'll be proudly talking about what his ancerstors did to the Armenians and calling the Armenians Europeans with their pussy deity. Yet, at the same time hoping for a truly secular government to be elected, not that he'll vote or anything.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Yeah.... his istanbul talk confused me. Greeks let the Turks in, and Constantine was a Dego from York, and it happened after the great schism. And if he thinks his ancestors pushed the Turks out of Europe (they are still there) then he can claim Austrian, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian or Russian ancestry. Why I gotta be on the losing side (Greeks) is beyond me. I'm mostly British ancestry. Closest to greek is like 1.4 percent Lebanese descent, other than that pure Western Europe, 63% British. The British aspect keeps climbing everytime they revise their genetic testing standards. Explains why I don't like extreme hot or cold weather. But I didn't let Turks in. Eastern Roman Empire did, hiring and ferrying Turks into Europe in the endless squabbles of the roman nobility as mercenaries.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I was taking your Username literally:

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/atd-h ... nstantine/
Constantine the Great was a Roman Emperor from 306-337 CE. Constantine was the son of Flavius Valerius Constantius, a Roman army officer, and his consort, Helena. His father became Caesar, the deputy emperor in the west, in 293 CE. Constantine was sent east, where he rose through the ranks to become a military tribune under the emperors Diocletian and Galerius. In 305, Constantius was raised to the rank of Augustus, senior western emperor, and Constantine was recalled west to campaign under his father in Britannia (modern Great Britain). Acclaimed as emperor by the army at Eboracum (modern-day York) after his father’s death in 306 CE, Constantine emerged victorious in a series of civil wars against the emperors Maxentius and Licinius, to become sole ruler of both west and east by 324 CE.

As emperor, Constantine enacted many administrative, financial, social, and military reforms to strengthen the empire. The government was restructured and civil and military authority separated. A new gold coin, the solidus, was introduced to combat inflation. It would become the standard for Byzantine and European currencies for more than a thousand years. As the first Roman emperor to claim conversion to Christianity, Constantine played an influential role in the proclamation of the Edict of Milan in 313, which decreed tolerance for Christianity in the empire. He called the First Council of Nicaea in 325, at which the Nicene Creed was professed by Christians. In military matters, the Roman army was reorganized to consist of mobile field units and garrison soldiers capable of countering internal threats and barbarian invasions. Constantine pursued successful campaigns against the tribes on the Roman frontiers—the Franks, the Alamanni, the Goths, and the Sarmatians—even resettling territories abandoned by his predecessors during the Crisis of the Third Century.

Constantine’s reputation flourished during the lifetime of his children and for centuries after his reign. The medieval church upheld him as a paragon of virtue, while secular rulers invoked him as a prototype, a point of reference, and the symbol of imperial legitimacy and identity. One of his major political legacies, aside from moving the capital of the empire to Constantinople, was that, in leaving the empire to his sons, he replaced Diocletian’s tetrarchy with the principle of dynastic succession.
You should do some homework on your name selection...kind of odd you aren't informed of its implications?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

It's my middle name.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:53 pm It's my middle name.
And you should be careful when talking someone with magical powers (who is also, by his own admission, the best philosopher in the world). You should have researched 'wizard' also. Then you would have groveled more.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I fear magic like I fear someone sprinkling salt on me. Ineffective.