White House Cocaine

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

White House Cocaine

Post by Constantine »

Should the bag of Cocaine found in the White House be put on display in Biden's Presidential Library? Not saying it is his.... I'm hoping it is Hunter's, who is a known crackhead, cause if it is not, then we got two high ranking crackheads in Biden's orbit, and that's not good.

I imagine you walk into his presidential library, and see a sealed glass case with a picture of Hunter shrugging, and beneath it the bag, with a American flag drapped beneath it. Maybe tap out a few lines with a razor. Include the text of Biden's deal with Maduro that doesn't for oil, but no mention of freeing American political prisoners held in Venezuala. How Iran and Venezuala work together to smuggle the drugs to the cartels.

I think all Americans should see that.
Constantine

Re: White House Cocaine

Post by Constantine »

We should also have a honor guards like from Arlington Cemetary, do ceremonial marches around the most important bag of cocaine in world history. They should salute the bag, and sing a modified version of America the Beautiful, but have the lyrics adapted describing the bag of cocaine. We should sign treaties with international leaders before it, and the bag should get a Nobel Peace Prize.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

a bag of a controlled substance that close to the oval office...

cocaine... anthrax... some other nerve agent...

history never repeats...

-Imp
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Fentanyl
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Qt0AIRK ... 4gc3ByaW5n

I believe our founding fathers would be so proud of Joe and Hunter Biden right now.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... no-suspect

No suspect, even though everyone knows Hunter Biden did it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Elementary my dear Watson. A right-winger conservative running solo or asked/paid by someone in the Republic party, planted the cocaine in the white house to create political scandal.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Furthermore, Hunter is a seasoned base head (a more forgiving variation of 'crack head' which is ironic becuz crack is actually a purer, cleaner form of coke, provided it isn't adulterated with cutting agents... but it's associated with the lower class user group becuz of its cheap price and accessibility, making it more popular than powder among hos and bustas. Moreover, smoking base/crack is far less harmful than snorting or shooting it. The rock vaporizes rather than burning and turning to carbon based smoke, and if it's clean coke, no real damage is done to the lungs) and he would never just forget where he put his coke or accidentally leave it somewhere. That just doesn't happen. Your base/crack is more important than your car keys where the contents of your pockets are concerned. U don't leave it anywhere and u protect it with life and limb.

Of course those who have never smoked cocaine (I mean some straight butta right off the spoon, golden and glorious, rolled like a booger on the end of a toothpick. Have u ever made rock candy where the sugar crystalizes on the stick, etc? It's like that. Once the cocaine hydrochloride is separated such that we have:

Coc-H+Cl− + NaHCO3 → Coc + H2O + CO2 + NaCl

... the coke collects on the surface of the water as little gold oil droplets. After u add a couple drops of ice water to the spoon to cool the temperature, you'll gently stir the spoon with the toothpick and the oil sticks to it. When all the oil is collected, the coke is scraped off the toothpick and allowed to dry) cannot possibly understand any of this becuz they have never experienced the quickening. It's like a warm, sweet quanto-neurological dopaminergic surge of erotic awareness and speed washing over u.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

As we know, the brain is constantly producing and recycling dopamine. every second of the day. it's a regulatory transmitter and it's always there. now when u take a blast of some fiya, the cocaine has features resembling the molecular structure of the dopamine and is therefore accepted during the reuptake cycle, effectively blocking the reabsorption of the dopamine.

what this means is that if your reuptake cycle were naturally slowed down for whatever reason, you'd be in a constant state as if u just took a blast. ergo, we are all crackheads, we just don't have any natural blockers so the dopamine doesn't stick around for long. but if it did. if it did... the lot of us would be riding on the edge of virtual schizophrenia becuz let me tell u that shit (dopamine) does some wicked shit to the dome. that's why your brain only gives u a little taste at a time.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

now i do not wish to encourage anyone who doesn't know how to treat the lady and will be ultimately turned to ruin by her therefore, to ever try her in the first place.

we're not talking about your uncle's water bong here folks. freebasing cocaine is for the privileged few who have the constitution to appropriate it. if u don't have your health and your money and your commitments and responsibilities in order before u try some *straight drop, it's perhaps best that u don't.

* nuthin but uncut coke, baking soda and filtered water n*gga.

the elegant simplicity of the chemical transition process of this drug and the indescribable bliss it produces is utterly fascinating even to the layman (busta), but it is nonetheless a subject of experimention suitable only for the most experienced of philosopher-alchemists.

if u ever smoke u a good rock, you're gonna have to make a real effort to pretend like u still have other interests in life that produce rewards that are even remotely comparable to going to the mother ship. this will be difficult, but it's doable if u got the minerals.

ever see the bumper sticker 'i'd rather be fishing'? well it's like that. you'd rather be smoking crack than [insert whatever lame hobby, pass time or thing u spend your money on instead].
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i am presently working on finding a way to make free-base amines resistant to the acid conversion caused by carbonates in the blood stream when it's smoked. in fact, only about five percent of the cocaine entering the blood stream ever passes through the blood brain barrier becuz of this. Recently I've introduced a chemically reversed generic hydroxide to the alkaline solution post-trituration, hoping to manipulate the thermodynamic bonds (using Le Chatelier's principle) of the agonists during an induced conversion which i supplement after the trituration. if my calculations are correct, a carbonate antagonist can be generated which would refuse the effects in the bloodstream.

either that or the equilibrium pH=7.4 in the bloodstream (see Henderson-Hasselbalch) has to be altered... and this is not my field of expertise. imma cook, not a doctor.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

(It was promethean's...)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I've made some difficult cocaine decisions before but leaving it at the white house was never one of them.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

we all remember the single baggie of cocaine that was found int he WH under Biden's watch, and what an enormous deal certain alt-right persons around these parts made about that. Now we know that the Trump WH was prescribing Ketamine and Fentanyl on demand... I guess the same folks are equally angry again.
Walker

Post by Walker »

The State of The US Union Speech 2024, delivered by Joseph R. Biden, POTUS, makes apparent where the coke came from. Purely medicinal to spark some life into the old geezer, and obviously required given obvious characteristics of his mentor and "advisor", in order to be the master of the universe, which in the eyes of the master was required for what he did up there, for everyone to see.

:shock: