White House Cocaine

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: White House Cocaine

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:11 pm The State of The US Union Speech 2024, delivered by Joseph R. Biden, POTUS, makes apparent where the coke came from. Purely medicinal to spark some life into the old geezer, and obviously required given obvious characteristics of his mentor and "advisor", in order to be the master of the universe, which in the eyes of the master was required for what he did up there, for everyone to see.

:shock:
Trump is the one who sniffs his way through every speech like he's just snorted something, Biden didn't.

Trump obviously doesn't snort cocaine, he snorts other stuff. After his lawyers have all finished going to jail or losing their licenses, it will be the turn of his doctors.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:17 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:11 pm The State of The US Union Speech 2024, delivered by Joseph R. Biden, POTUS, makes apparent where the coke came from. Purely medicinal to spark some life into the old geezer, and obviously required given obvious characteristics of his mentor and "advisor", in order to be the master of the universe, which in the eyes of the master was required for what he did up there, for everyone to see.

- Judging by the effects they’re still working on the drug cocktail for Biden.
- He was quite chatty before and after the speech.
- He arrived late, then twenty minutes of small talk, then the speech which was mostly shouted but he may have thrown in a whisper or two, then the last one to leave the room just like the last drunk at the bar. What other mortal man could pull that off?
- I didn’t even see him drink any water during the speech.
- And they said it was past his bedtime.
- Aren't they the liars, though.

- That Biden is a dynamo! He is unstoppable! He’s a camel! (last minute IV?)

Let’s Go Brandon!

:|
Last edited by Walker on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:05 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:17 pm

- Judging by the effects they’re still working on the drug cocktail for Biden.
- He was quite chatty before and after the speech.
- He arrived late, then twenty minutes of small talk, then the speech, then the last one to leave the room just like the last drunk at the bar. What other mortal man could pull that off?
- I didn’t even see him drink any water during the speech.
- And they said it was past his bedtime.
- Aren't they the liars, though.

- That Biden is a dynamo! He is unstoppable! He’s a camel! (last minute IV?)

Let’s Go Brandon!

:|
Why did you quote yourself using me as your vehicle? Are you senile? Perhaps Trump's doctor can prescribe you some Adderall to snort.
Walker

Post by Walker »

- Oops, too much editing. (Old man defense.)
- However, looking at the lie of your comment, it's appropriate.

Why say that?

- Because, Trump is a well-known anti-substance-abuser.
- Apparently he had a realization when his brother died.

- This has obviously made him a master at controlling energy ... quite unlike Cocaine Joe.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:11 pm - Oops, too much editing. (Old man defense.)
- However, looking at the lie of your comment, it's appropriate.

Why say that?

- Because, Trump is a well-known anti-substance-abuser.
- Apparently he had a realization when his brother died.

- This has obviously made him a master at controlling energy ... quite unlike Cocaine Joe.
Trump sniffing like a coke fiend in the debates
He pounds his prescription ADHD medication into a powder and snorts it.

He will use that to plead for mitigation in the next year or two as well. Which is when the medial licenses of the doctors who prescribed the stuff will come under scrutiny. As well as whichever doctors left the condition he is prescribed such medication for off certain documents certifying the health of a presidential candidate. Apparently one of them is in the Senate or the House now?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

^^^ That's the clearest, most intelligent, most succinct and honest speech I've ever heard Don T give.
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm ^^^ That's the clearest, most intelligent, most succinct and honest speech I've ever heard Don T give.
He still managed to lie a few times via his gesticulation..
Walker

Post by Walker »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:39 pm
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm ^^^ That's the clearest, most intelligent, most succinct and honest speech I've ever heard Don T give.
Just listen to Biden’s fantastic chain of reasoning concerning Illegal Immigration that begins at the 3:00 minute mark. It’s amazing. Cocaine Logic!

During his ramble it looks like the VP is going to burst out with a big ol' hee haw.
Cocaine hee haw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk38Ul3iKug
Atla

Post by Atla »

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:50 pm
Just listen to Biden’s fantastic chain of reasoning concerning Illegal Immigration that begins at the 3:00 minute mark. It’s amazing. Cocaine Logic!

During his ramble it looks like the VP is going to burst out with a big ol' hee haw.
Cocaine hee haw!

He and Trump are the top 2 people your country could come up with. Maybe you guys should start over from scratch.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:50 pm

Cocaine hee haw!

If you think he resembles a cocaine user at that point of that speech I can only assume you have never partied in your entire life. Do you have to be sent to bed after 2 glasses of wine?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

they don't call comrade biden "kid sniffer" for nothing...

-Imp
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

White House Cocaine.

Has anyone else noted how few Drug Lords are found in our long and costly drug war farce.

Our Drug Lords and organized criminals elements are our own Governments.

That is why they are leaving world banking laws so lose and easy for them and their criminal empires to use.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:05 pm If you think he resembles a cocaine user at that point of that speech I can only assume you have never partied in your entire life. Do you have to be sent to bed after 2 glasses of wine?
So, from your parties with demented old men you know the effects of coke on demented old Sleepy Joes. Congratulations.

:lol:
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

They had slaves at the white house. I'm honestly not worried about a little cocaine. I hope whoever did it enjoyed themselves.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:36 pm White House Cocaine.

Has anyone else noted how few Drug Lords are found in our long and costly drug war farce.

Our Drug Lords and organized criminals elements are our own Governments.

That is why they are leaving world banking laws so lose and easy for them and their criminal empires to use.
10% to the Big Guy was called misinformation. It was called a fairy tale dreamed up by Russia.

10% to the Big Guy is a story that just won't fly for the Media Operatives at this time in the history of the world, with a Democrat as president.

But, if by some future miracle a candidate from outside The Party should be sworn into the office of presidency, the corrupt media will blame that one person for the obvious open wound of a border bleeding trouble into the country, and the narrative of corruption will take wings.