What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:03 pm NO.

For example, IF, as you SAY and CLAIM, 'you' live IN a CONSTANT STATE, (which MEANS ONE state ONLY), of AWE and WONDER, and you are, supposedly, like 'this', or in 'this state', ABSOLUTELY EVERY SECOND, of EVERY MINUTE, of EVERY HOUR, of EVERY DAY. So, what 'this' LITERALLY MEANS IS that 'you' could NOT POSSIBLY have ABSOLUTELY ANY time to think about NOR WISH that you were NEVER BORN.

And, INSTEAD of CLARIFYING here you are MAKING 'things' MORE PUZZLING by now STATING that;

The ONLY CONSTANT STATE you think ABOUT, in the life that you are living now, (whatever 'now' MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY), IS the 'love', which you are supposedly experiencing, when you are WITH 'your partner', WHICH you do NOT even 'live with', and have even CONFIRMED that you 'do indeed live ALONE', and which, you do 'like it THAT WAY'.

So, I am MORE CONFUSED that I WAS BEFORE.
Oh just to be more clearer...

I would like to add that even when the thoughts about never having existed arise in me, they too leave me in a state of awe and wonder, the thought of never having existed simply leaves me in a state of awe and wonder too. I guess, I'm happy either way, whether I'm dead or alive.

There now, is that clarified enough for you ?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:35 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:52 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:20 pm
You didn't make what you said to me clear, I did not understand what you were saying to me, it might have been clear to you, but not to me.

If you want to make it clearer, then I'm ready to listen, and respond, if and when you do make it clear.
OBVIOUSLY, you ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING what I SAID above here EITHER.

That is; even IF I WANTED to make 'it' CLEARER, to you, I NEVER COULD UNTIL I KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which you ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT.

I do NOT KNOW what 'you' ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT. Therefore, I can NOT make 'it' [whatever 'it' is] CLEARER, to you.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:20 pm If you do not know what I want you to make clear, look back at the posts when I replied to you by saying Huh, and What?
BUT, LOL, I REALLY DO NOT CARE what IS UNCLEAR, TO you.

ONLY if, and WHEN, you REALLY WANT TO UNDERSTAND some 'thing', OR someone, CLEARER, then you WILL DO what it TAKES to OBTAIN THAT CLARITY.

It is BETTER that it is NEVER UP TO 'one' TO WANT UNDERSTANDING and CLARITY, FOR "others". This is BECAUSE NO one can FORCE "another" to LEARN and UNDERSTAND 'things', which they do NOT WANT TO LEARN and UNDERSTAND "them" 'self'.
ok forget it then, lets call the whole thing off, I'm happy with that.
I am Truly HAPPY to CLEAR UP absolutely ANY 'thing', or to leave 'this' as 'it' IS. Whatever 'you' WISH.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:03 pm
The ONLY CONSTANT STATE you think ABOUT, in the life that you are living now, (whatever 'now' MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY), IS the 'love', which you are supposedly experiencing, when you are WITH 'your partner', WHICH you do NOT even 'live with', and have even CONFIRMED that you 'do indeed live ALONE', and which, you do 'like it THAT WAY'.

Yes, the life I am living now, leaves me in a state of constant awe and wonder, the life where I am experiencing being in love with my partner.

I am with my partner constantly in my thoughts. And sometime in physical close proximity. I do not have to be in close physical proximity all the time to be with my partner, I can be with him in my imagination also.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:43 pm
I am Truly HAPPY to CLEAR UP absolutely ANY 'thing', or to leave 'this' as 'it' IS. Whatever 'you' WISH.
I am truly happy to clear up absolutely anything too, and happy also to leave this as it is too. .whatever you wish.

And yes, I sometimes have thoughts about hating being alive because of the pain problem, but that doesn't kill my constant state of awe and wonder at the thought of being either dead or alive.

Still confused, or cleared up now?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Also, just to be super extra clear...the thought I have about hating life because of pain sometimes arises in me, but that thought does not dominate my usual thoughts which are being in a state of constant awe and wonder at being alive, because I am actually alive right now. And even when thoughts about hating being alive arise in me, that too is including in the constant state of awe wonder about hating life knowing full well that I am an eternal being and there is absolutely nothing I can do about pain, except moan about it, wishing pain was never an experience but is, and will always be an experience.

I literally am in a state of awe and wonder at the realisation that both pleasure and pain are going to be a constant experience forever and eternity and there is nothing I can do about that. The knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop life from happening, leaves me in a state of constant awe and wonder, be it whether I hate it or love it, there is nothing I can do about it.

Still confused, or cleared?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:06 pm

Also, just to be super extra clear...the thought I have about hating life because of pain sometimes arises in me, but that thought does not dominate my usual thoughts which are being in a state of constant awe and wonder at being alive, because I am actually alive right now. And even when thoughts about hating being alive arise in me, that too is including in the constant state of awe wonder about hating life knowing full well that I am an eternal being and there is absolutely nothing I can do about pain, except moan about it, wishing pain was never an experience but is, and will always be an experience.
Eternally wishing pain was never an experience, and supposedly knowing that for all of that time that there is supposedly absolutely nothing that one could do about the (naturally occurring) pain that comes WITH Life some might say sounds literally like a hell-like experience.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:06 pm I literally am in a state of awe and wonder at the realisation that both pleasure and pain are going to be a constant experience forever and eternity and there is nothing I can do about that. The knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop life from happening, leaves me in a state of constant awe and wonder, be it whether I hate it or love it, there is nothing I can do about it.

Still confused, or cleared?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:41 am
Eternally wishing pain was never an experience, and supposedly knowing that for all of that time that there is supposedly absolutely nothing that one could do about the (naturally occurring) pain that comes WITH Life some might say sounds literally like a hell-like experience.
I know, I have often had similar, if not the exact same thoughts myself.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Two aspects of one thing, humanity. Only in a society that is in decay could the question even arise, and gain power in creating chaos.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

popeye1945 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:47 amTwo aspects of one thing, humanity. Only in a society that is in decay could the question even arise, and gain power in creating chaos.
Is humanity in decline?
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:00 am
popeye1945 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:47 am
Two aspects of one thing, humanity. Only in a society that is in decay could the question even arise, and gain power in creating chaos.
Is humanity in decline?
I would say some societies are, in the west in particular, perhaps it is symptomatic of the West's decline. The American empire is indeed in decline. In some European countries, Islam's influence will take some of these societies back to the uncivilized seventh century, they have the power of terror on their side, terror and religious insanity. This Woke movement is a touch of insanity, but I see there is a bit of a hostile reaction to it arising. What are your thoughts? What do you make of the ignorance of most of the American public, a state that continues to threaten the sovereignty of Russia, the America people don't even know their own REAL history, never mind the history of Russia. How many know or acknowledge, that it was Russia that saved all our asses in the second world war.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:16 pm
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:21 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:42 am

I obtained one of the GREATEST LESSONS in Life WHEN I LOOKED AT this EXACT SAME ASSUMPTION that I was maintaining.

That is; I thought we all KNEW what we were talking about when we SAID and USED words.

That WAS; UNTIL I QUESTIONED "my" 'self', and ASKED, 'What does 'that word' ACTUALLY MEAN?'

Although I ALWAYS thought I KNEW what a 'word' and 'words' MEANT, or REFERRED TO, is was ACTUALLY ONLY WHEN I would QUESTIONED, and ANSWERED, CAME-TO-REALIZE that 'i', and "others", do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW as much as 'we' think we know.
Then I assume you have an issue with what all words mean, like what does "word", "meaning" and "difference" mean?
you are ABSOLUTELY FREE to ASSUME ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing'. BUT WHY would you ASSUME 'this' here?

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS here could NOT be ANY FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Re-read what you wrote. You said yourself that you question what words mean. I was just expanding on what you said yourself. You are the one that opened the can of worms in questioning the meaning of words and I just gave you a taste of the implications of what you said. You are the one that needs to provide an explanation the prevents us from sliding down the slippery slope of meaninglessness the of words. What does it mean for a word, or anything, to mean something?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:21 pm Sorry I don't have that much time to hold your hand and explain to you how language works.
Okay.

But, are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that 'you', of ALL people, KNOW, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT and FOR SURE, HOW language works, EXACTLY, anyway?
Sure I do. We each have an idea in our heads of the differences between men an women and the ideas are not made up of words, but are made up of images of various humans and their shapes and functions. Using what we learned in grade school, we can then associate certain scribbles with those images for the purpose of communicating those images to other minds. If we had the images, or pictures of men and wome themselves, we wouldn't need to use words. A picture tells a thousand words. We could see the differences by looking at a picture and not even need to use words at all.

Post by Age »

Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:21 pm

Then I assume you have an issue with what all words mean, like what does "word", "meaning" and "difference" mean?
you are ABSOLUTELY FREE to ASSUME ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing'. BUT WHY would you ASSUME 'this' here?

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS here could NOT be ANY FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Re-read what you wrote.
Okay.

Done.

I KNOW what I WROTE.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm You said yourself that you question what words mean.
So what?

you made an ASSUMPTION, which could NOT be MORE wrong.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm I was just expanding on what you said yourself.
BUT, in a COMPLETELY Wrong DIRECTION.

And, this was BECAUSE OF your COMPLETELY Wrong ASSUMPTION.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm You are the one that opened the can of worms in questioning the meaning of words and I just gave you a taste of the implications of what you said.
BUT, you did NOT UNDERSTAND what I SAID, and MEANT. you ASSUMED, Wrongly. And then progressed from 'there'.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm You are the one that needs to provide an explanation the prevents us from sliding down the slippery slope of meaninglessness the of words.
BUT, you do NOT NEED to OBTAIN CLARITY and UNDERSTANDING FIRST, and can just KEEP MAKING Wrong ASSUMPTIONS, right?
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm What does it mean for a word, or anything, to mean something?
Words, NOR 'things', do NOT, in and of themselves, mean 'something' NOR even 'anything'. 'you', human beings, place and give 'meaning' TO 'things'.

I NEVER even had AN 'issue' with 'meaning', from the outset. So, the tangent that you have gone on here was completely and utterly UNNECESSARY.

I WAS just EXPLAINING HOW and WHY 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW as much as 'they' think 'they' do, but for some reason 'you' went OFF here, where 'you' have.

Which, AGAIN, 'you' are probably NOT FULLY AWARE OF WHY 'you' DID. As I was SAYING, and EXPLAINING, 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW as much as 'you' think 'you' do nor even know as much as 'you' would like to think 'you' know.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:21 pm Sorry I don't have that much time to hold your hand and explain to you how language works.
Okay.

But, are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that 'you', of ALL people, KNOW, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT and FOR SURE, HOW language works, EXACTLY, anyway?
Sure I do.
Okay. So, here we have ANOTHER one who BELIEVES, wholeheartedly, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AT ALL that 'it' KNOWS HOW some 'thing' works, EXACTLY. And, in this case this one BELIEVES that 'it' KNOWS HOW 'language', itself, works, EXACTLY.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm We each have an idea in our heads of the differences between men an women and the ideas are not made up of words, but are made up of images of various humans and their shapes and functions. Using what we learned in grade school, we can then associate certain scribbles with those images for the purpose of communicating those images to other minds. If we had the images, or pictures of men and wome themselves, we wouldn't need to use words. A picture tells a thousand words. We could see the differences by looking at a picture and not even need to use words at all.
WHY were you just talking ABOUT 'language', and how CONFIDENT 'you' ARE ABOUT HOW 'language', itself, works, BUT are 'now' talking ABOUT 'men' and 'women', AGAIN?

'you' brought the word 'language', into the discussion here, while 'trying to' imply that 'you' KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT 'language' itself. So, I proceeded to just ASK you a CLARIFYING QUESTION, which you JUST ANSWERED, with those three little words. So, that was ALL that was NEEDED here.

BUT, if you REALLY want to talk ABOUT 'men' and 'women', and 'their' DIFFERENCES, AGAIN, then I will REPEAT what I SAID BEFORE:
I have YET to SEE ANY of 'you', people, here explain the DIFFERENCE between 'man' and 'woman' sufficiently, so WAITING for ANY of 'you' to explain the DIFFERENCE between 'masculine' and 'feminine' sufficiently would probably take a lot longer.

Now, I have ASKED this QUESTION BEFORE and I will ASK 'it' AGAIN now, Besides the sexual organs of the human body, after a particular age, are there ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCES between 'men' AND 'women'?

If yes, then what are 'they', EXACTLY?
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:23 am
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm What does it mean for a word, or anything, to mean something?
Words, NOR 'things', do NOT, in and of themselves, mean 'something' NOR even 'anything'. 'you', human beings, place and give 'meaning' TO 'things'.

I NEVER even had AN 'issue' with 'meaning', from the outset. So, the tangent that you have gone on here was completely and utterly UNNECESSARY.

I WAS just EXPLAINING HOW and WHY 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW as much as 'they' think 'they' do, but for some reason 'you' went OFF here, where 'you' have.

Which, AGAIN, 'you' are probably NOT FULLY AWARE OF WHY 'you' DID. As I was SAYING, and EXPLAINING, 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW as much as 'you' think 'you' do nor even know as much as 'you' would like to think 'you' know.
It is you that is assuming that you know how much any/all humans know/don't know.

Meaning is the relationship between causes and their effects, so meaning can be independent of human beings.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm Sure I do.
Okay. So, here we have ANOTHER one who BELIEVES, wholeheartedly, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AT ALL that 'it' KNOWS HOW some 'thing' works, EXACTLY. And, in this case this one BELIEVES that 'it' KNOWS HOW 'language', itself, works, EXACTLY. [/quote]

I have been able to carry on a conversation with others and able to get my point across so I do know how language works.

Don't know why this is relevant as we can use a car without know how it works, just as we can talk about the differences between women and men without know how language works.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm We each have an idea in our heads of the differences between men an women and the ideas are not made up of words, but are made up of images of various humans and their shapes and functions. Using what we learned in grade school, we can then associate certain scribbles with those images for the purpose of communicating those images to other minds. If we had the images, or pictures of men and wome themselves, we wouldn't need to use words. A picture tells a thousand words. We could see the differences by looking at a picture and not even need to use words at all.
WHY were you just talking ABOUT 'language', and how CONFIDENT 'you' ARE ABOUT HOW 'language', itself, works, BUT are 'now' talking ABOUT 'men' and 'women', AGAIN?

'you' brought the word 'language', into the discussion here, while 'trying to' imply that 'you' KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT 'language' itself. So, I proceeded to just ASK you a CLARIFYING QUESTION, which you JUST ANSWERED, with those three little words. So, that was ALL that was NEEDED here.

BUT, if you REALLY want to talk ABOUT 'men' and 'women', and 'their' DIFFERENCES, AGAIN, then I will REPEAT what I SAID BEFORE:
I have YET to SEE ANY of 'you', people, here explain the DIFFERENCE between 'man' and 'woman' sufficiently, so WAITING for ANY of 'you' to explain the DIFFERENCE between 'masculine' and 'feminine' sufficiently would probably take a lot longer.

Now, I have ASKED this QUESTION BEFORE and I will ASK 'it' AGAIN now, Besides the sexual organs of the human body, after a particular age, are there ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCES between 'men' AND 'women'?

I'm talking about women and men because that is the subject of this thread.

What I've said before is that the differences are narrow in scope, as you pointed out the sexual characteristics - that is pretty much it, as we are discussing sex in humans when discussing women and men. Other characteristics, like wearing dresses and pants are not differences between men and women as both men and women can wear both pants and dresses and still be men and women. It is a difference in the expectations of men and women in certain cultures, not a differences in sex which is independent of culture.

Post by Age »

Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am

It is you that is assuming that you know how much any/all humans know/don't know.
Are you here 'TRYING TO' CLAIM that 'you', and "other" human beings, know MORE than 'you' ACTUALLY DO?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am Meaning is the relationship between causes and their effects, so meaning can be independent of human beings.
If 'this' is what 'that' MEANS, to 'you', then so be it.

WHO would 'I' be to TELL 'you' what 'things' MEAN?
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm Sure I do.
Okay. So, here we have ANOTHER one who BELIEVES, wholeheartedly, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AT ALL that 'it' KNOWS HOW some 'thing' works, EXACTLY. And, in this case this one BELIEVES that 'it' KNOWS HOW 'language', itself, works, EXACTLY.
I have been able to carry on a conversation with others and able to get my point across so I do know how language works.[/quote]

Okay, but 'I' do NOT, correct?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am Don't know why this is relevant as we can use a car without know how it works, just as we can talk about the differences between women and men without know how language works.
'This' IS RELEVANT BECAUSE it was 'you' who implied that 'you' KNOW how 'language' WORKS but that 'I' did NOT.

And, LOL, in regards to talking ABOUT the DIFFERENCES between 'men' AND 'women', what I have been POINTING OUT, and which 'you', people, here are PROVING, IS that 'you' do NOT ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT the ACTUAL DIFFERENCES BECAUSE WITHIN 'you' ALL 'you' ALL BELIEVE that 'the DIFFERENCES' are just ALREADY KNOWN.

WHICH, I have ALSO BEEN POINTING OUT here, 'you', adult human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW AS MUCH as 'you' ALL think or BELIEVE 'you' do.

AND, ALL OF 'this has to do WITH HOW the Mind and the brain WORK, EXACTLY. Which, while in the process of EXPLAINING, I AM USING the ACTUAL WRITTEN WORDS, thus the 'THINKING' FROM WITHIN A generation of human beings, to PROVE, IRREFUTABLY, what I WILL BE SAYING, and CLAIMING. Of which PART OF I HAVE ALREADY.

Now, I have SPOKEN and WRITTEN ABOUT the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE DIFFERENCE between 'men' AND 'women' here, in this post. What has ANY one of 'you' SAID and WROTE?

Even 'you', "trajik logik", SAID and WROTE:
We each have an idea in our heads of the differences between men an women and the ideas are not made up of words, but are made up of images of various humans and their shapes and functions. Using what we learned in grade school, we can then associate certain scribbles with those images for the purpose of communicating those images to other minds. If we had the images, or pictures of men and wome themselves, we wouldn't need to use words. A picture tells a thousand words. We could see the differences by looking at a picture and not even need to use words at all.

Which FURTHER SHOWS and PROVES that 'you', human beings, THINK 'you' KNOW 'things', BUT when ACTUALLY QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED OVER what is SAID and CLAIMED, FROM the VIEWS, ASSUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS, WITHIN, what can be CLEARLY SHOWN is that 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW, FOR SURE, as MUCH as 'you' think NOR BELIEVE 'you' do.

MY QUESTIONING and CHALLENGING, throughout this forum, HAS and IS PROVING 'this' IRREFUTABLY True.

I'm talking about women and men because that is the subject of this thread.
Which IS FAIR ENOUGH. BUT, if you want to BRING IN OTHER 'topics' and MAKE CLAIMS ABOUT 'them', EXACTLY LIKE you DID, then EXPECT to be QUESTIONED and/ or CHALLENGED OVER 'them', and especially BY me.

Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am What I've said before is that the differences are narrow in scope, as you pointed out the sexual characteristics - that is pretty much it, as we are discussing sex in humans when discussing women and men. Other characteristics, like wearing dresses and pants are not differences between men and women as both men and women can wear both pants and dresses and still be men and women. It is a difference in the expectations of men and women in certain cultures, not a differences in sex which is independent of culture.
SO, EXACTLY LIKE I WAS 'thinking', 'you' and 'I' ARE, and WERE, IN AGREEMENT. That is; IF 'you' AGREE that besides the sexual organs of the human body there is NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. Do 'you' AGREE?

If yes, then do 'you' ALSO AGREE that although the sexual organs ARE the ONLY DIFFERENCE, WITHIN there has been some sort of OTHER PERCEIVED 'difference', PREVIOUSLY?

AND, if yes, then what IS 'expected', (FROM or ABOUT "others"), comes ONLY from SOME 'perception', WITHIN, which, when DELVED INTO, is NOT ACTUALLY based upon ANY ACTUAL REAL 'thing', but just ON SOME, ILL-GOTTEN, 'perception', or 'perceived expectation', which, when LOOKED INTO FULLY does NOT even ACTUALLY ALIGN WITH Reality, Itself?

This last CLARIFYING QUESTION is STILL A LONG WAY OFF for MOST of 'you', adult human beings, here, in the days when this is being written.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:15 am

Are you here 'TRYING TO' CLAIM that 'you', and "other" human beings, know MORE than 'you' ACTUALLY DO?
I'm not claiming to know what other humans know or don't know. You are. I can only claim what I do know. No one knows what they don't know.

To assert that one knows more than what they do would imply that they know things they don't know which is nonsensical. You argument regarding the nature of knowledge is off-topic and ridiculous. Save it for another thread.

If you believe that there is something that I don't know regarding the difference between men and women and that you do, then please inform me rather than engaging in nonsensical claims about knowledge. I am here to learn what others think about this topic and may ask questions to better understand what others are saying. My questioning is not an assumption of anything. It is an attempt to better understand what you have said, but it seems that you are getting offended by me asking questions. It seems to me that you are the one claiming to know more than what they actually know.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:15 am Even 'you', "trajik logik", SAID and WROTE:
We each have an idea in our heads of the differences between men an women and the ideas are not made up of words, but are made up of images of various humans and their shapes and functions. Using what we learned in grade school, we can then associate certain scribbles with those images for the purpose of communicating those images to other minds. If we had the images, or pictures of men and wome themselves, we wouldn't need to use words. A picture tells a thousand words. We could see the differences by looking at a picture and not even need to use words at all.

Which FURTHER SHOWS and PROVES that 'you', human beings, THINK 'you' KNOW 'things', BUT when ACTUALLY QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED OVER what is SAID and CLAIMED, FROM the VIEWS, ASSUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS, WITHIN, what can be CLEARLY SHOWN is that 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW, FOR SURE, as MUCH as 'you' think NOR BELIEVE 'you' do.

MY QUESTIONING and CHALLENGING, throughout this forum, HAS and IS PROVING 'this' IRREFUTABLY True.
I have know idea what you're going on about here. It is irrefutably true that we know things by using our senses and brains. All you have to do is look at enough humans and see that 99.9% of all humans fall into two categories, no words are needed. Words are only needed if you have never seen any humans before. I have no idea what it is that you think I don't know as you haven't been generous enough to say, rather you only assume that I do.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am What I've said before is that the differences are narrow in scope, as you pointed out the sexual characteristics - that is pretty much it, as we are discussing sex in humans when discussing women and men. Other characteristics, like wearing dresses and pants are not differences between men and women as both men and women can wear both pants and dresses and still be men and women. It is a difference in the expectations of men and women in certain cultures, not a differences in sex which is independent of culture.
SO, EXACTLY LIKE I WAS 'thinking', 'you' and 'I' ARE, and WERE, IN AGREEMENT. That is; IF 'you' AGREE that besides the sexual organs of the human body there is NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. Do 'you' AGREE?

If yes, then do 'you' ALSO AGREE that although the sexual organs ARE the ONLY DIFFERENCE, WITHIN there has been some sort of OTHER PERCEIVED 'difference', PREVIOUSLY?

AND, if yes, then what IS 'expected', (FROM or ABOUT "others"), comes ONLY from SOME 'perception', WITHIN, which, when DELVED INTO, is NOT ACTUALLY based upon ANY ACTUAL REAL 'thing', but just ON SOME, ILL-GOTTEN, 'perception', or 'perceived expectation', which, when LOOKED INTO FULLY does NOT even ACTUALLY ALIGN WITH Reality, Itself?

This last CLARIFYING QUESTION is STILL A LONG WAY OFF for MOST of 'you', adult human beings, here, in the days when this is being written.
Of course we agreed. I knew that for awhile and you just now discovered it after assuming that I didn't know. :roll:

You have to remember that those sexual parts have an impact on behavior. It's not just a difference in body parts, but what those body parts do and the behaviors that accompany them. There is also the topic of sexual selection and the impact on the amount of energy and risks females and males have to expend and take in procreating and raising offspring. For instance, human males are more promiscuous and while females are less so, and females are typically more picky when choosing mates where males are less so, because females are the ones that have to spend most of the energy in raising the offspring. The roles are reversed when it comes to seahorses. Male seahorses are the ones that have to carry the offspring to term in a pouch, so the males are pickier and the females are the ones that have to impress the males.

When it comes to the social constructions of humans, we have conflated what it means to be a woman or man with the expectations we have for each. Parents tell their boy that if they play with dolls they are a girl. This then makes the boy think they are a girl because they play with dolls. It is an improper, and sexists, use of language that has led us to this transgender problem. Playing with dolls, wearing dresses and make-up does not mean that you are a woman. Again, the properties of male and female are much more narrow than what some society's use of language describes.