What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:32 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:52 amDid NOT the words 'sex organs', to you, associate with pregnancy and/or birthing?
No, because you explicitly denied "actual causes" of sexual differences.
'you' ARE MORE BLIND than I first realized "wizard22".

LOL
LOL
LOL
I NEVER EVER denied ANY such 'thing'.

AND, what ARE 'sexual differences' ANYWAY, if NOT the DIFFERENT 'sexual organs'?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:32 am You denied that men and women act differently, think differently.
Did I?

If yes, then WHERE, EXACTLY?

AND, I ASKED what ARE the ALLEGED and SUPPOSED ACTUAL 'thinking' and 'acting' DIFFERENTLY between 'men' and 'woman'. Which IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:28 amAND, what ARE 'sexual differences' ANYWAY, if NOT the DIFFERENT 'sexual organs'?
Re-read the thread.

I asked you first. You said "sex organs only and nothing else" as-if action and thought were exclusive.

I wish you could be a little more self-conscious and less clumsy with your responses. Imagine somebody else reading what you write. Be less autistic.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 pmWhy not based on their preferences?
Because gender precedes preference biologically.

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 pmI remember my mother going down to the shops two or three times a week and bringing back meat protein. She only did it for fifty years or so, though.
Women don't hunt, grow, slaughter livestock... buying it with her husband's paycheck is not the same.

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 pmWomen do seem to be better at that sort of thing. My wife always used to select the paint colour when we decorated; God knows what the house would have looked like had it been left to me. :|
Women are better at selecting colors... brilliant argument, Hairball... simply brilliant.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:01 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:28 amAND, what ARE 'sexual differences' ANYWAY, if NOT the DIFFERENT 'sexual organs'?
Re-read the thread.
LOL

Is 'this' ALL you GOT?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:01 am
I asked you first. You said "sex organs only and nothing else" as-if action and thought were exclusive.
Well 'action', 'thought', and 'behavior' ARE EXCLUSIVE OF the 'sexual organs' right?

Or, do you BELIEVE that 'those things' ARE NOT?

AND, the ONLY DIFFERENCE between 'men' AND 'women' ARE the 'sex organs'. Unless, OF COURSE, some one wants to SAY and CLAIM that there ARE OTHER DIFFERENCES, and if ANY one WANTS TO, then EXPLAIN what THOSE DIFFERENCES ARE, EXACTLY.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:01 am I wish you could be a little more self-conscious and less clumsy with your responses.
you like to go on ABOUT 'self-conscious', as though 'you' ARE. YET 'you' have ALREADY SHOWN and PROVEN that 'you' ARE NOT YET.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:01 am Imagine somebody else reading what you write. Be less autistic.
LOL
LOL
LOL

I AM WRITING SPECIFICALLY TO BE READ. And, FOR A VERY SPECIFIC AUDIENCE. WHILE, by the way, USING 'you', 'posters', here.

Oh, and by the way, there are NO 'thoughts', 'actions', NOR 'behaviors' that are EXCLUSIVE to 'men' AND 'woman'. Unless, OF COURSE, 'those ones' that ARE the RESULT of the 'sexual organs', which I TALKED ABOUT and MENTIONED, EARLIER.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:11 am
Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 pmWhy not based on their preferences?
Because gender precedes preference biologically.

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 pmI remember my mother going down to the shops two or three times a week and bringing back meat protein. She only did it for fifty years or so, though.
Women don't hunt, grow, slaughter livestock... buying it with her husband's paycheck is not the same.
Are 'you' completely BLIND the ACTUAL 'world' around, or just STUPID, "wizard22"?

So, for the WHOLE of human existence, to "wizard22", NO 'woman' has EVER hunted, grown fruit, vegetables, food, nor even plants, NOR has EVER slaughtered ANY livestock, NEITHER.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:11 am
Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 pmWomen do seem to be better at that sort of thing. My wife always used to select the paint colour when we decorated; God knows what the house would have looked like had it been left to me. :|
Women are better at selecting colors... brilliant argument, Hairball... simply brilliant.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:31 amWell 'action', 'thought', and 'behavior' ARE EXCLUSIVE OF the 'sexual organs' right?

Think about it Age...

Genes program your body's development. Genes cause sexual organs to be. Genes are the source of behavioral differences. Therefore, the behaviors preclude the sexual organs. Therefore, male and female are behaviorally different at the core level. This precludes the sex organs.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:31 amWell 'action', 'thought', and 'behavior' ARE EXCLUSIVE OF the 'sexual organs' right?

Think about it Age...

Genes program your body's development. Genes cause sexual organs to be. Genes are the source of behavioral differences.
So, 'you' do what you do BECAUSE OF the 'genes' WITHIN 'that body, right'?
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 am Therefore, the behaviors preclude the sexual organs.
I am NOT sure how you define the 'preclude' word, but what you are WANTING TO and 'TRYING TO' SAY and CLAIM here the definition of the word 'preclude' and the USE of that word here is REFUTING and CONTRADICTING your so-called 'premises' here.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 am Therefore, male and female are behaviorally different at the core level. This precludes the sex organs.
Are you AWARE that what you ARE SAYING here is NOT making ANY sense AT ALL?

Oh, and by the way, an example of the word 'preclude', when searched here on the internet, WILL SHINE A SPOTLIGHT ON what I AM ACTUALLY DOING here.

Furthermore, even IF you did USE the correct and right words here, for what you are SO DESPERATELY 'trying to' ARGUE and FIGHT FOR, what you ARE 'trying to' CLAIM would STILL be Wrong AND Incorrect.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:46 pm
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:28 am

OKAY. IF 'this' IS what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH 'me'.

THANKS, by the way, for SPELLING 'this' OUT VERY CLEARLY FOR ALL TO LOOK AT and SEE here.

Now, HOW, EXACTLY, DO 'men' AND 'women', SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, 'act' AND 'think' DIFFERENTLY? (Which 'they' CLEARLY DO, TO 'you').
That has already been covered and you rejected it, which is perfectly fine with me, even though I find it nonsensical because it logically follows that different physiology lends to different behaviors, or else what would be the point of having different physiology? All of this can be found in a biology text book.
you seem to be MISUNDERSTANDING me here.

In ANOTHER way, How can one logically call a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine', for example, if HOW 'men' and 'women' 'act' or 'behave' DIFFERENTLY is solely because of the 'male' and 'female' sexual organs?text book.
I don't understand the question. What does "a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine'" mean? Men and women can act differently and it have nothing to do with their sexual organs, but there are some differences in behavior as a result of their sexual organs.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:32 am

1. This so-called 'typically more picky' an IRREFUTABLE, ALREADY PROVED Fact, FOR human beings for ALL times, or more so an 'opinion' that you and some "others" may of obtained along the way in their OWN relatively VERY SHORT period of time?

2. What do you MEAN by 'have to spend most of THE 'energy' in raising the offspring'?
(a) What 'energy' are you referring to here, EXACTLY?
(b) How does it correlate, EXACTLY, that because one 'thinks', 'feels', and/or 'knows' that they HAVE TO spend 'most of THE energy', that then WILL be, typically, MORE 'picky' when CHOOSING 'mates'?
(c) WHERE are 'you' getting 'your' INFORMATION FROM, EXACTLY?
Simple logic and common sense.
REALLY?

And, WHY can and do two different people with the EXACTLY DIFFERENT OPPOSING VIEW FROM"each other" BOTH SAY and CLAIM the EXACT SAME 'thing'? That is; 'my view is true and right because of 'simple logic and common sense'.

So, WHEN two DIFFERENT people SAY and TELL me 'this', but they have DIFFERENT VIEWS, then which one should I LISTEN TO, and ACCEPT?
Who are these "two different people with different opposing views? What are their opposing views? I have no idea what you are asking here.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm Ask yourself, if you shared a job with someone who doesn't do their fair share wouldn't you become more picky about who fills that job?
Are you here essentially just asking is, 'Am I going to judge ALL future people one just that one person and what 'they' did or do not do?'

And the answer is, 'No'.

That is; I would NOT become so-called 'more picky' because of the behaviour of just one individual.
Fair enough. You are one that likes to risk being used by others and making the same mistake over and over.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:32 am

WHERE are you GETTING this INFORMATION FROM, EXACTLY?
I really don't have time to waste with someone who doesn't know anything about sexual selection and dimorphism and wants to question me about what I know.

https://bio1220.biosci.gatech.edu/sex-0 ... g-systems/
ONCE AGAIN, you are making the CLAIM that you KNOW EVERY thing about a particular subject, this time about so-called 'sexual selection', while I know absolutely NOTHING.

Could you come across here as being MORE confident OF "your" 'self' hee?
ONCE AGAIN, I have never claimed to know everything or that you now nothing, only that I know more than you. I also claim to have read the article I posted a link to and you haven't.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:02 pmSo, 'you' do what you do BECAUSE OF the 'genes' WITHIN 'that body, right'?
And because of the exterior environment.
Behavior is between gene and environment.

Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:02 pmI am NOT sure how you define the 'preclude' word, but what you are WANTING TO and 'TRYING TO' SAY and CLAIM here the definition of the word 'preclude' and the USE of that word here is REFUTING and CONTRADICTING your so-called 'premises' here.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 am Therefore, male and female are behaviorally different at the core level. This precludes the sex organs.

Oh, and by the way, an example of the word 'preclude', when searched here on the internet, WILL SHINE A SPOTLIGHT ON what I AM ACTUALLY DOING here.

Furthermore, even IF you did USE the correct and right words here, for what you are SO DESPERATELY 'trying to' ARGUE and FIGHT FOR, what you ARE 'trying to' CLAIM would STILL be Wrong AND Incorrect.
I meant precede.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:51 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:02 pmSo, 'you' do what you do BECAUSE OF the 'genes' WITHIN 'that body, right'?
And because of the exterior environment.
Behavior is between gene and environment.
I think you will find that 'genes' actually have relatively absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'behavior'.

But, I also think 'you' are still a long way from LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING 'this'.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:51 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:02 pmI am NOT sure how you define the 'preclude' word, but what you are WANTING TO and 'TRYING TO' SAY and CLAIM here the definition of the word 'preclude' and the USE of that word here is REFUTING and CONTRADICTING your so-called 'premises' here.

I meant precede.
So, how EXACTLY could being, ALLEGEDLY, 'behaviorally different', at the core level, PRECEDE 'the sex organs'? Especially when you have ALSO CLAIMED that 'genes' are THE SOURCE OF 'behavioral differences'?

By the way, are you even AWARE of just how MANY CONTRADICTIONS and INCONSISTENCIES you make here, in just this thread let alone in this forum?

Also, as I had already noted above even IF you found the right and correct words to use here, in order to 'try to' ARGUE and FIGHT FOR 'your' position and CLAIM you would STILL be Wrong AND Incorrect. So, thank you for SHOWING and PROVING 'this' also True and Right for me here
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:05 amI think you will find that 'genes' actually have relatively absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'behavior'.
Genes have pretty much everything to do with behavior (along with environment, as I said).

Genes physically encode the development and reproduction of the body's cells, hence, the essence and basis of all subsequent behavior.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:05 amBy the way, are you even AWARE of just how MANY CONTRADICTIONS and INCONSISTENCIES you make here, in just this thread let alone in this forum?
None, just because I missed a word that I clearly meant, or write a typo, doesn't mean my intentions changed.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:11 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:05 amI think you will find that 'genes' actually have relatively absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'behavior'.
Genes have pretty much everything to do with behavior (along with environment, as I said).
LOL

Okay. If 'this' IS what you BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' MUST be ABSOLUTELY TRUE, to you.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:11 am Genes physically encode the development and reproduction of the body's cells, hence, the essence and basis of all subsequent behavior.
Wow REALLY?

To "wizard22" the ESSENCE and BASIS for ALL 'behavior' is DUE TO 'genes', BECAUSE it is 'genes' that physically encode the development and reproduction of the body's cells.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:11 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:05 amBy the way, are you even AWARE of just how MANY CONTRADICTIONS and INCONSISTENCIES you make here, in just this thread let alone in this forum?
None, just because I missed a word that I clearly meant, or write a typo, doesn't mean my intentions changed.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Even here you have MANAGED to MISSED or COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD what I was ACTUALLY SAYING and POINTING OUT.

LOL It WAS YOUR INTENTION, which I POINTED OUT that even IF you FOUND the right and correct word, then you WOULD STILL BE Wrong AND Incorrect here. Which you OBVIOUSLY ARE.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:31 amLOL

Okay. If 'this' IS what you BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' MUST be ABSOLUTELY TRUE, to you.
I'll use you as a specimen, Age.

It's interesting how when somebody confronts your belief-system, that you react defensively and expose your defensive rationale. You inadvertently admitted that a belief must be absolute and subjective, by its very nature and automatically. But why must a belief be absolute? Could it be partial? Not in your mind, Age. Because you have the 'Absolutist' mindset, that things which are true, must be absolutely true, or they cannot be true at all. This absolution of conviction is presumed, within your accusation. Although really, your accusation has very little or nothing to do with the content of the belief-itself.

Thus your response is a logical fallacy. Your defensiveness is about the transmission of beliefs, not the particular belief.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:31 amWow REALLY?

To "wizard22" the ESSENCE and BASIS for ALL 'behavior' is DUE TO 'genes', BECAUSE it is 'genes' that physically encode the development and reproduction of the body's cells.
Here is the switch from 1st and 2nd-person perspective, to 3rd-person. Age appeals to the 'Audience', to others, because he cannot respond directly with me, my beliefs, my arguments. Why not? Because appeals to audience are essentially cries for help. It is a request that somebody in the audience, hypothetically, can step-in and relate to Age's perspective here...as-if that were even possible for severely Autistic types. Obviously, empathizing with others, attempting to "see as I see", is a foreign language to Autists.

LOL
LOL

Even here you have MANAGED to MISSED or COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD what I was ACTUALLY SAYING and POINTING OUT.

LOL It WAS YOUR INTENTION, which I POINTED OUT that even IF you FOUND the right and correct word, then you WOULD STILL BE Wrong AND Incorrect here. Which you OBVIOUSLY ARE.
You didn't "point out" anything though.

If I were committing contradictions, then you could quote them to me directly, and prove your assertion.

But you won't, because you can't, because I didn't.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am

I'll use you as a specimen, Age.
Okay, GREAT.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am It's interesting how when somebody confronts your belief-system, that you react defensively and expose your defensive rationale.
Is 'this' what you SEE and NOTICE?

And, are you going to back up and support this UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM here? Or, are you just going to leave 'this' as 'it' is now?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am You inadvertently admitted that a belief must be absolute and subjective, by its very nature and automatically.
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that I 'inadvertently admitted' such a 'thing'?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am But why must a belief be absolute?
But I NEVER even 'thought' 'that a 'belief' MUST BE 'absolute', let alone 'admitted' 'this' ANYWHERE that I recall anyway.

WHY did you ASSUME, or BELIEVE, I admitted 'this' here?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Could it be partial?
'Partial' 'what', EXACTLY? 'Partial' 'absolute'?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Not in your mind, Age.
ONCE AGAIN, 'you' ASK 'me' a QUESTION, HOWEVER 'you' are the one who ANSWERS 'it'.

'you' DO 'this', by the way, BECAUSE 'you' ASKED QUESTIONS here from a VERY CLOSED VIEW. And you do 'this' BECAUSE you BELIEVE you ALREADY KNOW the ANSWER. BUT, VERY SADLY FOR you, you are basing your VERY CLOSED QUESTIONS, and ANSWERS, SOLELY ON what you ALREADY ASSUME and/or BELIEVE IS TRUE.

By the way "age" does NOT have a mind. BUT you are A LONG, LONG, LONG WAY OFF LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING 'this' IRREFUTABLE Fact, AS WELL.

Because you have the 'Absolutist' mindset, that things which are true, must be absolutely true, or they cannot be true at all.
LOL

you could NOT be MORE Wrong AND Incorrect here, ONCE AGAIN.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am This absolution of conviction is presumed, within your accusation. Although really, your accusation has very little or nothing to do with the content of the belief-itself.
Okay, if you SAY SO.

Oh, and by the way, will you list 'those things' that you say can, supposedly, be true but actually NOT be so-called 'absolutely true' and which can ALSO be NOT true AT ALL?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Thus your response is a logical fallacy. Your defensiveness is about the transmission of beliefs, not the particular belief.
Okay. BUT considering that ALL of your CLAIMS here have NOT been True AT ALL, then CONCLUSION of yours ONLY, ALSO FALLS VERY SHORT of what IS ACTUALLY True here.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:31 amWow REALLY?

Here is the switch from 1st and 2nd-person perspective, to 3rd-person.
'you' SAY 'this' as though there is some 'thing' WRONG here, RIGHT?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Age appeals to the 'Audience', to others, because he cannot respond directly with me, my beliefs, my arguments.
BUT I am NOT 'appealing' to ANY one / 'thing' here.

I am just POINTING OUT to some what you ACTUALLY BELIEVE is true here. Do you NOT like this?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Why not?
YOUR BELIEFS and so-called 'arguments' here SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I am just making 'them' MORE CLEARER for "others" to LOOK AT, and SEE.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Because appeals to audience are essentially cries for help.
Wow, you have gained ALL of 'this' 'insight', based solely ON your OWN ASSUMPTIONS.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am It is a request that somebody in the audience, hypothetically, can step-in and relate to Age's perspective here...as-if that were even possible for severely Autistic types.
LOL So, to "wizard22", so-called 'severely Autistic types' can NEVER POSSIBLY be correct NOR right.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am Obviously, empathizing with others, attempting to "see as I see", is a foreign language to Autists.

LOL
LOL

You didn't "point out" anything though.
LOL ONCE AGAIN you have OBVIOUSLY MISSED 'it'.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am If I were committing contradictions, then you could quote them to me directly, and prove your assertion.
YES, VERY TRUE. BUT, VERY SADLY, you ARE PROVING that you WOULD JUST MISS or MISUNDERSTAND 'them' ANYWAY.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am But you won't, because you can't, because I didn't.
Okay, if you WANT TO BELIEVE that you have NEVER made a CONTRADICTION here, then that is all ALL of 'us' NEED to KNOW here now.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:08 pmBy the way "age" does NOT have a mind.
I'm very well aware of your mindlessness. Do you remember when you claimed that you have no beliefs, but then immediately contradicting yourself by proclaiming and suggesting what other people believed? How are your presumptions of others, not your beliefs? But this is merely your selective-reasoning process. You're highly autistic, not self-conscious, cannot seem to empathize with others, and anti-social in your insane grammar and style. By all accounts, I'd guess you are a ChatGPT program.

You're robotic in your "thinking". You barely "think" at all.