How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by Wizard22 »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:28 amFortunately I've got a woman. Unfortunately, you are behaving like someone who has never been near a woman and, by all rights, should never be allowed to be.
How dare anybody wink at a blind girl? Good thing you are here to protect her. And good thing she is here, to protect the wheelchair women.

Sex is not to be discussed, unless approved by FJ. Got it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:08 am
Maia wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:26 pmAnd they say romance is dead!

Makes me want to throw up, to be honest.
Kind of prudish, don't you think?

What's wrong with Constantine's wheelchair-philia?
As a matter of fact wheelchairphilia is an actual 'thing'. People who 'identify' as paraplegics and get around in wheelchairs. Make of that what you will.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:46 amAs a matter of fact wheelchairphilia is an actual 'thing'. People who 'identify' as paraplegics and get around in wheelchairs. Make of that what you will.
I make of it this way.

In one thread, there's a near unanimous support of gay furry pride parades waving their junk in public at young children.

Then, in another thread, it's morally evil for somebody to want a wheelchair woman, a hypothetically adult woman who ought to decide for herself that she wants a man in her life or not.

I'll say one thing, at the very least... you British Puritans sure are a whacky bunch.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Can one of you British heathens please try to explain this? I doubt there's a consistent rationality to it, but at least provide some emotional appeals? Is it as Flannel says...that nobody can have sex or attraction unless he says so? Absolute Monarchy? Westerners need to get permission from King Charles before moving upon their feelings?

Am I getting warmer or colder?
Maia

Post by Maia »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:49 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:46 amAs a matter of fact wheelchairphilia is an actual 'thing'. People who 'identify' as paraplegics and get around in wheelchairs. Make of that what you will.
I make of it this way.

In one thread, there's a near unanimous support of gay furry pride parades waving their junk in public at young children.

Then, in another thread, it's morally evil for somebody to want a wheelchair woman, a hypothetically adult woman who ought to decide for herself that she wants a man in her life or not.

I'll say one thing, at the very least... you British Puritans sure are a whacky bunch.
I'm not sure if you were including me in that but I certainly don't support that sort of thing in front of children.

As for wanting to date someone in a wheelchair, well, I think it very much depends on the reasons.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Maia wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:57 amwell, I think it very much depends on the reasons.
Such as?
Maia

Post by Maia »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:59 am
Maia wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:57 amwell, I think it very much depends on the reasons.
Such as?
The reasons outlined in the OP are all about control.

Not that I imagine they were fully serious. At least, I sincerely hope not.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:49 am
I make of it this way.

I'm not British. Plus, where did I say I support pride parades? Never seen one in my life (but you clearly have).
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Maia wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:02 amThe reasons outlined in the OP are all about control.

Do you believe control is not a part of relationships? Do women not control men?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:03 amI'm not British. Plus, where did I say I support pride parades? Never seen one in my life (but you clearly have).
I didn't presume you were British. You give off 'Khazarian' vibes to me. I grew up among liberals and far-lefties. I've seen a lot.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:10 am
Maia wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:02 amThe reasons outlined in the OP are all about control.

Do you believe control is not a part of relationships? Do women not control men?
In practice, of course, it often is, but it shouldn't be part of a healthy relationship.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

The OP was modeled off a old Hawaiian song "I wanna date a Craigslist Girl" as well as some old troll dating profiles I've seen over the years. It was meant to elicit excitement to draw out the crazies like a fly trap, so I would know who is who. Turns out not every batshit person came out to take part.

As to the controlling, I was aiming more for aspergers. Not actually a control element there, unless you are mistaking the refinement of a very, very particular mate as controlling. Quite the opposite.... stated what he wanted and if someone said let's go, that would of been a happy ending. It is only controlling from your perspective because it isn't something yould want. Which is fine. Most shouldn't. And in fairness most wouldn't qualify in the first place to get with the imaginary OP persona. He wanted someone deeply depressed and figuring her world was over due to her injuries. I imagine quite a few women are in precisely that scenario. And men.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well one thing is for certain. U never have to worry about her standing around doing nothing.

Ohhhhhhhhhh
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:38 pm The OP was modeled off a old Hawaiian song "I wanna date a Craigslist Girl" as well as some old troll dating profiles I've seen over the years.
My responses were modelled off a guy I met at a Whole Foods who hated that place. I just tried to answer as he would cause he was an interesting character.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I dunno if you'll ever find her, Constantine, but if u do, she'll never walk out on u.