I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Post by Wizard22 »

Western Nations deserve what they Tolerate.

The retarded Liberal-Left have no imagination to provide a better world for their own kin.

And they have no Morality, no Traditions, no Values worth defending.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:45 pm I can't imagine Hairball or Dpants are virile enough to have children,
I can't speak for Flash, but I find it quite disturbing that you have tried to imagine it.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:48 pm Western Nations deserve what they Tolerate.

The retarded Liberal-Left have no imagination to provide a better world for their own kin.

And they have no Morality, no Traditions, no Values worth defending.
What an imaginative post.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:50 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:45 pm I can't imagine Hairball or Dpants are virile enough to have children,
I can't speak for Flash, but I find it quite disturbing that you have tried to imagine it.
Oh it's "okay" for you and Douchbag to slander me as 'incel' but when I call you dickless, then it's "disturbing".

Hypocrite. :roll:
Atla

Post by Atla »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:27 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:54 pm Why is half of the forum preoccupied with sexuality by the way? Just wondering
Low IQs are obsessed with sex, especially the non-productive, hedonistic, selfish types of sex acts that turn masturbation into Social Justiiiiiiiiice!

According the Liberal Religion, being a sexual deviant makes you Morally Good.

If you marry traditionally, with your own ethnicity/race, then you are Morally Evil, to them.

And the Liberals say that Conservative-Right religions are fanatical—their religion is ten times worse! :evil:
Guess I'm neutral on this one. From where I'm standing, the "right" is full of idiots who can't accept that many people are simply born gay etc. and should be treated as everyone else. And the "left" is full of idiots who allow the powers that be to force this insane new version of LGBTQ etc. gender nonsense etc. on them that goes ridiculously overboard. Manufacturing conflict between the two sides.
Last edited by Atla on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:59 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:50 pm
Oh it's "okay" for you and Douchbag to slander me as 'incel'
It's okay with me, yes.
Atla

Post by Atla »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:38 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:54 pm Why is half of the forum preoccupied with sexuality by the way? Just wondering
Last time GrandWizard22 went on a shouty spree complaining about sex outside marriage, Harbal suggested he might be a virgin and Gandalf absolutely lost his shit, then changed sides and started boasting about what an epic swordsman he is. So incel regrets seems to explain a lot of it.
Incel regrets seem to be a common theme on philosophy forums from what I've observed..
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm Guess I'm neutral on this one. From where I'm standing, the "right" is full of idiots who can't accept that many people are simply born gay etc. and should be treated as everyone else. And the "left" is full of idiots who allow the powers that be to force this insane new version of LGBTQ etc. gender nonsense etc. on them that goes ridiculously overboard. Manufacturing conflict between the two sides.
Those on the Right that you mention are likely biblical Christian adherents. And we all know how intolerant is that figure Yahweh. Their adamancy against homosexuality is rooted there.

You refer to the “new” insane LGBTQ position which implies a point at which you stand that allows the assessment (judgment) of insanity.

So where is the sane point? Or does the arrow depend on aesthetics or some other criterion?

The thing is that assessments and judgments are made. Someone, an individual, must decide.

My position actually is pretty centrist. I realize their are (say) natural homosexuals. They cannot but be tolerated. However I take the value-position that their activity and life-style should be downplayed, kept under the radar, not advertised, and not presented or represented and sold as a “lifestyle choice”.

We began with a statement about gay parades. I say that in a “sane” culture this should not be allowed. What I mean is by assent of the majority community. That means that a majority community that understands why must exist and must •believe in• the values that support that intolerance.

Because — as you note — once unleashed (as it were) the ravenous appetite for even more deviant displays and choices seems to take hold of a culture — as indeed it is now.

Overall, my position is moderate.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:44 pm
After reading Alexis's various "critiques" of me, I ought to know myself better than most. 🙂
Read Ideas Have Consequences (Richard Weaver) and I predict it will induce in you the start of an idea-revolution.

See, I know this. And I observe •you• (this is really a civilizational you-plural) as stuck, even if innocently or inadvertently, in one spot on a possible trajectory.

Honestly, my critiques are not intended personally.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:53 pm
We began with a statement about gay parades. I say that in a “sane” culture this should not be allowed.

It's too late; there are no longer any reasonable grounds on which to prevent it. And, considering that these public displays are a kick back at attitudes like yours, you are in large part responsible for their existence.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:06 pm
It's too late; there are no longer any reasonable grounds on which to prevent it. And, considering that these public displays are a kick back at attitudes like yours, you are in large part responsible for their existence.
It is possible you are wrong. The pendulum tends to swing. It is I admit improbable that we will see it occur soon, but just as hyper-liberalism is license on steroids, the opposite turning is possible.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:01 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:44 pm
After reading Alexis's various "critiques" of me, I ought to know myself better than most. 🙂
Read Ideas Have Consequences (Richard Weaver) and I predict it will induce in you the start of an idea-revolution.
I doubt it, but what makes you think I want to experience an "idea-revolution"?
See, I know this. And I observe •you•
And I also observe you, although I don't seem to have the same need as you to make my conclusions public.
Honestly, my critiques are not intended personally.
Please don't try to spoil it for me.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:13 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:06 pm
It is possible you are wrong. The pendulum tends to swing.
Yes, I agree, pendulums do swing. Predicting the future based on past events can be foolish.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:53 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm Guess I'm neutral on this one. From where I'm standing, the "right" is full of idiots who can't accept that many people are simply born gay etc. and should be treated as everyone else. And the "left" is full of idiots who allow the powers that be to force this insane new version of LGBTQ etc. gender nonsense etc. on them that goes ridiculously overboard. Manufacturing conflict between the two sides.
Those on the Right that you mention are likely biblical Christian adherents. And we all know how intolerant is that figure Yahweh. Their adamancy against homosexuality is rooted there.

You refer to the “new” insane LGBTQ position which implies a point at which you stand that allows the assessment (judgment) of insanity.

So where is the sane point? Or does the arrow depend on aesthetics or some other criterion?

The thing is that assessments and judgments are made. Someone, an individual, must decide.

My position actually is pretty centrist. I realize their are (say) natural homosexuals. They cannot but be tolerated. However I take the value-position that their activity and life-style should be downplayed, kept under the radar, not advertised, and not presented or represented and sold as a “lifestyle choice”.

We began with a statement about gay parades. I say that in a “sane” culture this should not be allowed. What I mean is by assent of the majority community. That means that a majority community that understands why must exist and must •believe in• the values that support that intolerance.

Because — as you note — once unleashed (as it were) the ravenous appetite for even more deviant displays and choices seems to take hold of a culture — as indeed it is now.

Overall, my position is moderate.
I'm thinking roughly the same. LGBTQ people should be fully accepted, but LGBTQ-ness shouldn't be advertised as a lifestyle at all. They had bad luck to be born into such minorities, something everyone else should acknowledge, and help them occasionally if they can, because in the end it's always the LGBTQ people who will have to adapt to everyone else a lot more. But the whole LGBTQ topic should be downplayed compared to what's going on now in the West.

Also, the idea of "choosing your gender" should only be available to a few percent of people, who really have a mixture of male and female organs. Hopefully in the future we will be better able to tell if someone really has a female brain in a male body or vica versa, the rest of the organs is easy to tell already.

But when it comes to the other 95%+ or so of people, who really can be seen as just male or female, if they want to choose their gender, they should be sent to the psychiatrist.

As for gay parades, I think I half agree half disagree, the current ones rather hurt the cause imo, they go way overboard. But if the above changes would occur, in the new world I think we could have well not "gay parades", but rather moderate "gay celebrations", that would be fine imo.

As usual, I don't think the "liberal-left" came up with most of this insanity however. I think this is mostly deliberate manipulation from above, to keep the population divided.

Then again I don't think much about these topics and am not well-read at all so I just wrote what came to mind.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:19 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:19 pm Liberals are missing the point, again...

Let's simplify, Liberalism, referring to Liberty/Liberation/Freeing:

On Sexuality, Liberalism means 'freeing' sexuality from the "Constraints" of Heterosexual intercourse. Instead of seeking intercourse for it's Natural purpose, children/reproduction, Liberals posit that Sex is for its "own sake", Pleasure, Hedonism, Masturbatory. Conservatives will assert that this is Perverse because it goes from Natural to Un-natural. If Sex is "for fun", then who really cares of its method, sex with animals, corpses, same sex, etc. are all 'Equalized', hence LGTBTQMAP+, Queerdom. Sex becomes a sub-culture, a "virtue signal", proving how Avant Garde and 'sophisticated' the Novel Riche and Petite Bourgeois are. The liberals on this forum see "nothing wrong" with homosexuality, transexuality, children and teenagers "transitioning" as a result.

All in all, Liberal sex is Impotent. It produces nothing, or worse, it produces Rot, Decay, Degeneracy, Sick Minds. Society decays as a result.

On Wealth, Liberalism means Expenditure of wealth while Conservatism means Saving of wealth. Liberals spend, Conservatives save. Liberals depend upon an Inheritance which it will squander, if it becomes too liberalized and irresponsible. Or worse, Liberals spend their inheritance completely, and being unsatisfied justify the tax and theft of others' to compensate. Welfare is the result, or "Universal Healthcare", that those who are fiscally responsible, should compensate for those who are not. Those who are Healthy, ought to pay for those who are not. Does Society or The State then impose any Morality of its own? Of course not! The State makes things worse. The masses become poorer (US Debt clock) and sicker (Covid/Pandemics), until the entire system breaks.

These attitudes are widespread in all Liberals or Conservatives, respectively.

Until Liberals acquire their own assets: a House, a Vehicle, a Wife, a Family, etc. then they don't really have anything to lose in life. Liberals treat life as one big party, one big jack-off. Proof, the "SINC" or "DINC" phenomena in the West, double-income, no children.

WIth no Children, you have no Future. You go extinct.

Therefore, Liberalism is dependent upon those who do (have children).

It is a Parasitic ideology and worldview. It depends on a Host, to survive.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:23 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:19 pm WIth no Children, you have no Future. You go extinct.
Yes, of course. This is why liberals outnumber psychopaths like you since you can only procreate through rape.
*Scalpy when facing an argument above his IQ level*
And ust likewizard's last companion brain cell think link was "page not found"