I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Alexis Jacobi

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Does it surprise you that all the ideas presented are ones that through studied application you negate?!

What to you is bloviated waffle is for my purposes precise explanation. You went on with an unnecessary disquisition on “facts” and, to explain the orientation I am committed to, each element was needed.

There is really nothing more for us to say. Our viewpoints are irreconcilable.
You don't need a whole metaphysics to hold a view about whether sex should be exclusively for procreation, just a few beliefs will suffice. Your "elevated metaphysics" is just a world view.
“You” certainly do. It is essential and foundational in regard to that issue within a far larger context.

But I do realize there could be a coherent utilitarian argument that holds that •sex should be exclusively for procreation•.
Nothing you've written suggests you have any basis for the big claims to superiority you've made.
It depends on who is viewing, and who is evaluating.

When you — a pervert, a vulgar man committed to categories of ugliness, and like an intellectual termite settled in your project of undermining what is non-intelligible to you — when you are the evaluator I emphatically agree with you: the status of the outlook I value would have no right to assert •superiority•.

Yet those familiar with, or trained in, or awake to the categories of value I refer to, do indeed honor such a hierarchy.

I am growing tired of these useless exchanges. Put another way I have made my orientation clear in this public conversation. Can we bring this exchange to a close?

Would you like to have •the last word•?

Make it good ….
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:06 pm But I do realize there could be a coherent utilitarian argument that holds that •sex should be exclusively for procreation•.
The fact that you can envisage such an argument only goes to show what a strange man you are. :?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:16 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:41 pm If there are universal facts about which values are true then you should be able to explain an argument to substantiate a factual claim about the factual values. There would be no escape via just not believing in values as fact if you could do that, because you would be able to show incontrovertibly that I was in error.
Oh I could make a case for such
It's fairly obvious you can't.

With that, all your talk of Harbal not knowing himself as well as you do is nonsense. Along with all your other posturing.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:34 pm
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:16 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:41 pm If there are universal facts about which values are true then you should be able to explain an argument to substantiate a factual claim about the factual values. There would be no escape via just not believing in values as fact if you could do that, because you would be able to show incontrovertibly that I was in error.
Oh I could make a case for such
It's fairly obvious you can't.

With that, all your talk of Harbal not knowing himself as well as you do is nonsense. Along with all your other posturing.
After reading Alexis's various "critiques" of me, I ought to know myself better than most. 🙂
Atla

Post by Atla »

Why is half of the forum preoccupied with sexuality by the way? Just wondering
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:26 am
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:44 am If it pleases you, talk about the •objective facts• you just mentioned.
You throw so many pretentious terms around like "metaphysical predicates" that I can't really tell if you have much of an idea about what makes objectivity a contentious topic or not, so it's hard for me to know how to pitch anything for you.

It should be pretty simple though. An objective information point of some sort is one which you and other people can all validate by looking at the properties of the same object or class of objects. So it is objectively true that the Sun is around 865,000 miles in diameter, and if anybopdy doubts that, they are free to measure it using whatever instruments do that.

Information that is not objective would include things that you look to your own interneal mental states to learn about or quantify. This is so because other people cannot inspect that particular object and so must look to their own feelings and beliefs etc which may yield radically different results. So it is not objectively true that honey is delicious, although it likely is objectively true that most persons report that they think honey is delicious.

So when you say that large families are a good thing for some prudential reason that you consider beneficial to society you have the start of a problem to do with whether "good" is the sort of thing that can be objective information or not. Then you make it worse for yourself by insisting that people can only really get your argument if they hold a particular set of internalised beliefs, because that implies that the way to check for validity of this information point is to look internally, not to an external object of any sort.

And of course, there is a point to objectivity, a reason why we look for it and a reason why we use it. The value of objective information is that it is not opinion, if something is objectively true, then it is true and claims contrary to it are false. So if you are in the game of saying that Harbal is mistaken to promote tolerance of homosexual lifestyles, then you need to be in a position to say that something he believes is factually erroneous, and for that you need to uncover some way to learn the objective facts of correct values.

You could only possibly attain any such outcome by radically changing your argument. I have no idea why you've mentioned Plato so many times if you are only going to argue the way you do.
WOW! I didn't know they taught so well at the Circus...1, 2, 3, 4...that's more than 3 paragraphs in a row! I'm impressed, pea-brain!

Then again, Homos tend to be the 'artsy' types... :o
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:19 pm Liberals are missing the point, again...

Let's simplify, Liberalism, referring to Liberty/Liberation/Freeing:

On Sexuality, Liberalism means 'freeing' sexuality from the "Constraints" of Heterosexual intercourse. Instead of seeking intercourse for it's Natural purpose, children/reproduction, Liberals posit that Sex is for its "own sake", Pleasure, Hedonism, Masturbatory. Conservatives will assert that this is Perverse because it goes from Natural to Un-natural. If Sex is "for fun", then who really cares of its method, sex with animals, corpses, same sex, etc. are all 'Equalized', hence LGTBTQMAP+, Queerdom. Sex becomes a sub-culture, a "virtue signal", proving how Avant Garde and 'sophisticated' the Novel Riche and Petite Bourgeois are. The liberals on this forum see "nothing wrong" with homosexuality, transexuality, children and teenagers "transitioning" as a result.

All in all, Liberal sex is Impotent. It produces nothing, or worse, it produces Rot, Decay, Degeneracy, Sick Minds. Society decays as a result.

On Wealth, Liberalism means Expenditure of wealth while Conservatism means Saving of wealth. Liberals spend, Conservatives save. Liberals depend upon an Inheritance which it will squander, if it becomes too liberalized and irresponsible. Or worse, Liberals spend their inheritance completely, and being unsatisfied justify the tax and theft of others' to compensate. Welfare is the result, or "Universal Healthcare", that those who are fiscally responsible, should compensate for those who are not. Those who are Healthy, ought to pay for those who are not. Does Society or The State then impose any Morality of its own? Of course not! The State makes things worse. The masses become poorer (US Debt clock) and sicker (Covid/Pandemics), until the entire system breaks.

These attitudes are widespread in all Liberals or Conservatives, respectively.

Until Liberals acquire their own assets: a House, a Vehicle, a Wife, a Family, etc. then they don't really have anything to lose in life. Liberals treat life as one big party, one big jack-off. Proof, the "SINC" or "DINC" phenomena in the West, double-income, no children.

WIth no Children, you have no Future. You go extinct.

Therefore, Liberalism is dependent upon those who do (have children).

It is a Parasitic ideology and worldview. It depends on a Host, to survive.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:23 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:19 pm WIth no Children, you have no Future. You go extinct.
Yes, of course. This is why liberals outnumber psychopaths like you since you can only procreate through rape.
*Scalpy when facing an argument above his IQ level*
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:06 pmI am growing tired of these useless exchanges. Put another way I have made my orientation clear in this public conversation. Can we bring this exchange to a close?

Would you like to have •the last word•?

Make it good ….
Worry naught, Alexis, tag me in! I'll handle these three numbskulls...

Anybody notice in all that hubbub, pea-brain still can't address metaphysical predicates???

It looks like those years spent training at the Circus only produces some mediocre backflips and twirls—I suppose that's good enough for entertaining the kids. Too bad the Circus has spread to our public streets and highest offices of Western Governments though. Just a few weeks ago, Dpants was caught pulling favors in DC... I guess that's one way to "win" arguments.

Sex should be easy for "adults" to understand.

Penis goes in vagina. Baby is made. Success!

But the double-digit IQs seem to be confused by what their Media Masters are now instructing them to do: "a hole is a hole" to the Liberal-Left.

I apologize to any Conservative readers for the vulgarity here, but when dealing with these Libtards, they want to pull you into the mud pits.

I'll beat them there too! :twisted:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:54 pm Why is half of the forum preoccupied with sexuality by the way? Just wondering
Low IQs are obsessed with sex, especially the non-productive, hedonistic, selfish types of sex acts that turn masturbation into Social Justiiiiiiiiice!

According the Liberal Religion, being a sexual deviant makes you Morally Good.

If you marry traditionally, with your own ethnicity/race, then you are Morally Evil, to them.

And the Liberals say that Conservative-Right religions are fanatical—their religion is ten times worse! :evil:
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:16 pm WOW! I didn't know they taught so well at the Circus...1, 2, 3, 4...that's more than 3 paragraphs in a row! I'm impressed, pea-brain!
It was also more coherent than anything you are capable of writing.
FlashDangerpants

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:54 pm Why is half of the forum preoccupied with sexuality by the way? Just wondering
Last time GrandWizard22 went on a shouty spree complaining about sex outside marriage, Harbal suggested he might be a virgin and Gandalf absolutely lost his shit, then changed sides and started boasting about what an epic swordsman he is. So incel regrets seems to explain a lot of it.
Last edited by FlashDangerpants on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:24 pm

I apologize to any Conservative readers for the vulgarity here,
I wouldn't worry about that. You will easily win them over again with your stupidity.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

The Clown College taught you well! :lol:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:38 pm
Last time GrandWizard22 went on a shouty spree complaining about sex outside marriage, Harbal suggested he might be a virgin and Gandalf absolutely lost his shit, then changed sides and started boasting about what an epic swordsman he is. So incel regrets seems to explain a lot of it.
If you are suggesting the lack of something accounts for an over preoccupation with it, that would certainly explain his obsession with IQ and intelligence. 🤔
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

The Liberal-Left is obsessed with Sex...well Perversion since the 60s and 70s. They have not "Progressed" an inch since then. They haven't learned anything, and are still stuck in their Hedonistic ways. Just look at the world today. These freaks will "transition" their children, castrate their own sons, while Hairball, Dpants, Scalpy cheer it on...fucking disgusting! :oops:

Then they say that "Morality" and "Good/Evil" are "subjective". Obviously evil people would defend their evil in such a way, excusing themselves, making themselves Innocent for, not only voting for this bullshit, but cheering it on even now. What's next, "Minor Attracted Persons", the Libtards will defend them next, making them their Heroes.

50 or 60 years later, these morons still think the Hippy movement is relevant or worthwhile.

They're stuck in the past, the true 'Regressives'.

Meanwhile Moslems and Islam will out-breed them within a generation or two, and the British Isles will start hoisting Ottoman and Turkish flags.

I can't imagine Hairball or Dpants are virile enough to have children, but if they did, rest assured they'll be attending the Islamic call to prayer.

Weak men bow to whatever is popular, not whatever is True.