Intelligence and IQ Levels

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Let's have a discussion about Intelligence and its 'IQ' measurements.

Over the recent year, I've read about the mental abilities (of the brain) of different IQ levels. They can be broken down in tens as IQ 80, 90, 100, 110, up to about 140. It seems that low IQ people, lowly intellects, are physically incapable of specific mental tasks. The most obvious ones are with imagined physical rotation of objects. A lower IQ does not have the ability to 'turn' objects in its mind using imagination. Furthermore, there is talk of "inner dialogue" where lower IQs do not have this "inner voice" or integrated Rationalization process. This means that most people are unaware of their Rationalizations, and thus, have great difficulty in understanding others' Rationalizations. This is clearer in the ability, or lack thereof, for people to empathize with one another, let alone sympathize or antipathize with one another.

It means that a large bloc of humanity needs to be led around as-if they were children. Because they physically do not have the ability to interact on a sophisticated moral level, required for Civilizations and Societies to exist. This means that a lower IQ person, needs to be Dictated to, as the basis of its Morality.

Furthermore again, the Subjective-basis of conscious existence, people have a compulsion to believe that "others are like me", and when it comes to intelligence/brain, "others think as I do". This is false. And it especially runs counter to Liberal-Lefty-Marxist indoctrination in Western Civilization. In other words, based on public education and cultural marxism, "Normies" are "not allowed to believe" that others are deviated away from "myself" and "thinking like myself" as a function of IQ. This is why, particularly, there is a huge political incorrectness around Race and IQ. Because the basis for the distinction, intelligence differentials, cannot or must not exist (if they could).

This means that, at the very least, it is "politically incorrect" to discuss intelligence differentials openly and normally. The taboo is a matter of "Supremacy", that—hypothetically, the higher the IQ, the more inclined it would be to brutalize, subjugate, "hate upon", and diminish the lower and lowest IQs. Not coincidentally, this presumption tends to come from the Liberal-Left again. It is most likely a conclusion to their presumptions about human intelligence and its differential abilities.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Intelligence and IQ Levels

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:20 am .... Liberal-Lefty-Marxist indoctrination in Western Civilization. ...... a huge political incorrectness around Race and IQ. ...
And this is why poor or right wingers like IC are always having to pretend it's unfair to associate them with racists like you.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

It's like a magnet isn't it? The lowest-IQ just can't not take the bait...
FlashDangerpants

So ... errr... is there any particular grouping of persons who might need to be protected from their own unwise choices for their own low-iq good mister not racist?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

The low-IQ is intimidated by Race...hmm, interesting, almost wonder why that is...

[ Sarcasm of course ]
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:20 am Over the recent year, I've read about the mental abilities (of the brain)
And did you manage to discover how many you have missing?
It seems that low IQ people, lowly intellects, are physically incapable of specific mental tasks.
There may be strategies to help you get round that.
The most obvious ones are with imagined physical rotation of objects. A lower IQ does not have the ability to 'turn' objects in its mind using imagination.
So you must have grown up not knowing that your head had a back to it. :o
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Why are IQlets intimidated by Race?

Usually it's because they fear the consequences of Nazi-Germany and WWII. This is their mental fixation, an obsession really. These Marxists want to associate any open discussion to "Racism", as a means to smear the idea, that humans have differential levels of intelligence. It perpetuates the taboo, that they essentially created. So to solve this dilemma, you'd need to force the question: What did they actually believe about Intelligence...and how did that belief apply to Race? The answer is quite simple. The presumption is that some races are vastly higher intelligence than others. And this is the crux of the taboo.

Why is it so problematic? Because it undermines the very basis of Western Liberalism, Leftist "Wokism", and Cultural Marxism which was imported to the United States, after the fall of Nazi-Germany. Much of the Marxists and Communists emigrated directly to America, rather than stay in war-torn and devastated Europe. With this mass emigration, they brought with them, their animosity, hatred, political allegiances, and adversity against "any ideology" which presupposes Genetic-Intelligence by linkage.

Hence why the IQlet here is focused, fixated, obsessed with "Racissssssssssst!!!" accusations. He's one of "the victims" of it. He doesn't realize that it is lowly IQ that is far more vexxing than his derivative irrational fears.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:50 amAnd did you manage to discover how many you have missing?
Oh look, the crybaby doesn't want me pooing up his shitty threads, but thinks he's entitled to do it to others?

No wonder Hairball mistakes masturbation with sex...another IQlet. Sorry, small brains, you're just going to have to take my Lead on things.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Already we have two small fries, who are intimidated by the notion of IQ differentials.

Why is it such a touchy, sensitive topic??

(Because it intimidates anybody who feels their IQ is average or below-average...)
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:55 am Already we have two small fries, who are intimidated by the notion of IQ differentials.

Why is it such a touchy, sensitive topic??

(Because it intimidates anybody who feels their IQ is average or below-average...)
Did you go to a website that told you yourt IQ is really high, and then they sold you a certificate to prove it?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Self-Consciousness at Which IQ Level?

Ignoring the temper-tantrums of IQlet One and IQlet Two, let's move on shall we?

At which IQ level does "Self-Consciousness" appear? This is my more pressing inquiry over the recent year. I may have some answers...

Above-average and higher intelligences are able to imagine physical objects in their mind and rotate them. This would be considered an 'Objective' function of intelligence. The brain/mind "takes the object" and moves it, as-if the subject-object were directly manipulated. This represents a change in Perspective of the Subject. This leads to careers and jobs such as Architecture, Drafting, and High Art / Culture. This is why the highest intellects, at genius levels, produce profound Art across the centuries, leaving the inferiors forgotten.

Since this abstract 'Objectivism' can be applied to Objects, it then can be applied to Subjects as well, which allows for enhanced forms of Empathy: the Science of Psychology and Pathology. Continued on...eventually such a mind can "Study Itself" in the abstract. Here is the foundation for Self-Consciousness.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:02 amDid you go to a website that told you yourt IQ is really high, and then they sold you a certificate to prove it?
So you need permission to be smart?

Interesting, IQlet, please say more...?
FlashDangerpants

Anyway... you seem to overlooked an earlier question... is there any particular grouping of persons who might need to be protected from their own unwise choices for their own low-iq good mister not racist?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

You have no Authority here, IQlet.

Do you need permission to be smart?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:03 am Self-Consciousness at Which IQ Level?

Ignoring the temper-tantrums of IQlet One and IQlet Two, let's move on shall we?

At which IQ level does "Self-Consciousness" appear? This is my more pressing inquiry over the recent year. I may have some answers...

Above-average and higher intelligences are able to imagine physical objects in their mind and rotate them. This would be considered an 'Objective' function of intelligence. The brain/mind "takes the object" and moves it, as-if the subject-object were directly manipulated. This represents a change in Perspective of the Subject. This leads to careers and jobs such as Architecture, Drafting, and High Art / Culture. This is why the highest intellects, at genius levels, produce profound Art across the centuries, leaving the inferiors forgotten.

Since this abstract 'Objectivism' can be applied to Objects, it then can be applied to Subjects as well, which allows for enhanced forms of Empathy: the Science of Psychology and Pathology. Continued on...eventually such a mind can "Study Itself" in the abstract. Here is the foundation for Self-Consciousness.
I think it's more complicated than that. Most people seem to have the natural raw self-consciousness, but I'd say people below ~110 IQ mostly lack abstract thinking, as the default mode of cognition. So their natural raw self-consciousness doesn't take the form of the abstract "I" entity. It only takes the form of a concrete "I", which is mostly just an automatic "I".

I'd go further and claim that around 140 IQ, the abstract "I" can evolve further into a second (and third etc.) degree abstraction level.