Intelligence and IQ Levels

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skepdick

Re: Intelligence and IQ Levels

Post by Skepdick »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:32 pm
Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:05 pmThe effectiveness results were so obvious that it became effectively unethical to intentionally withhold the vaccine from the control group.
LOL! Wow! The mental hula-hoops are amazing! :lol:
Your inability to reason a priori and a posteriori evidence is far more amazing a phenomenon.
Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:32 pm Yes, it's "unethical" to stab children with who-knows-what that has no effect and can ONLY do damage!
I agree, but why are you changing the topic from vaccination to "who-knows-what that has no effect and can ONLY do damage!"?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:32 pm
Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:05 pmThe effectiveness results were so obvious that it became effectively unethical to intentionally withhold the vaccine from the control group.
LOL! Wow! The mental hula-hoops are amazing! :lol:

Yes, it's "unethical" to stab children with who-knows-what that has no effect and can ONLY do damage!
If you want to get down to the real nitty-gritty on this, PRETEND that the conspiracy is nonsense and see what you have left.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:05 pm
commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:59 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:17 pm
I'd say the same for you.

You missed the part where intentionally contaminating a Control Group means you intentionally cannot track differences of injury between vaccine and virus.
Wondering. How was a control group intentionally contaminated?
It’s conspiracy-speak.

The effectiveness results were so obvious that it became effectively unethical to intentionally withhold the vaccine from the control group.
Would it be fair to say that the control group, if there had been one, was ethically discontinued rather than intentionally contaminated?
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:16 pm Would it be fair to say that the control group, if there had been one, was ethically discontinued rather than intentionally contaminated?
It's describing one and the same event, but the conspiratorial agenda needs the emotionally charged language.

It's how all disinformation works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modes_of_ ... ion#Pathos
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:25 pm
commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:16 pm Would it be fair to say that the control group, if there had been one, was ethically discontinued rather than intentionally contaminated?
It's describing one and the same event, but the conspiratorial agenda needs the emotionally charged language.

It's how all disinformation works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modes_of_ ... ion#Pathos
Agreed, of course.

I just wanted to see how the Wiz would answer that so that I could go forward in dialogue with him by utilizing his perspective as much as possible.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

It's as I already said.

*IF* the vaccines were effective, then those results would be mixed in with the control group, which was contaminated. So people cannot tell the overall effects, now, except between those who were completely unvaccinated, versus those who are vaccinated. And this is seen and observed in all-death-mortality between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. The data currently shows that all-death-mortality is up significantly, across all vaccinated populations, but not unvaccinated populations.

So this means the "cure" was worse than the disease.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:07 am It's as I already said.

those results would be mixed in with the control group, which was contaminated…

…The data currently shows that all-death-mortality is up significantly, across all vaccinated populations, but not unvaccinated populations.
Right? In your attempt to convince others that the vaccine is dangerous, you are saying that the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are mixed.

How can we tell you which population has a higher mortality rate?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

The data currently shows that all-death-mortality is up significantly, across all vaccinated populations, but not unvaccinated populations.

I take it then that you analyzed the raw data for yourself and drew your own conclusion even if different than the results posited by the CDC and NIH.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

*IF* the vaccines were effective, then those results would be mixed in with the control group, which was contaminated. So people cannot tell the overall effects, now, except between those who were completely unvaccinated, versus those who are vaccinated. And this is seen and observed in all-death-mortality between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. The data currently shows that all-death-mortality is up significantly, across all vaccinated populations, but not unvaccinated populations.

But if you’re going to use a control group, wouldn’t you have to control for age, gender, medical conditions like hypertension and diabetes and so on for a robust number of confounding variables?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:06 pm
commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:59 pmWondering. How was a control group intentionally contaminated?
By vaccinating the world population without knowing the long-term side-effects, injuries, damage, cancer, cardiovascular disease.

All-death mortality rates essentially prove the vaccines did more damage than the disease.

Unvaccinated humans are healthier than vaccinated.
Longitudinal studies could identify the long term side effects that you mentioned, but there has not been enough time for that.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:06 pm
commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:59 pmWondering. How was a control group intentionally contaminated?
By vaccinating the world population without knowing the long-term side-effects, injuries, damage, cancer, cardiovascular disease.

All-death mortality rates essentially prove the vaccines did more damage than the disease.

Unvaccinated humans are healthier than vaccinated.
Wasn’t the control group terminated for intentionally ethical reasons, based on contemporaneous theories?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:31 pmRight? In your attempt to convince others that the vaccine is dangerous, you are saying that the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are mixed.

How can we tell you which population has a higher mortality rate?
Isolate all-death-mortality between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations.

commonsense wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:39 pmI take it then that you analyzed the raw data for yourself and drew your own conclusion even if different than the results posited by the CDC and NIH.
I don't need to. I researched Peter Daszak, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, the Wuhan Laboratory, and the CDC and NIH's connections to all the former. The Globalist-Eugenicists detail what their intentions were and are over 20 years of research... wait, don't tell me, you actually believed the Main-Stream-Media when they, and they still maintain, that SARS-Cov2 came from a "wet market" in China?? Seriously?!

commonsense wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:44 pmBut if you’re going to use a control group, wouldn’t you have to control for age, gender, medical conditions like hypertension and diabetes and so on for a robust number of confounding variables?
Yes...unless Big Pharma knew what the vaccines would do, before they released them. Then it doesn't matter, does it?

commonsense wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:48 pmLongitudinal studies could identify the long term side effects that you mentioned, but there has not been enough time for that.
Unless those who spliced SARS-Cov2...AND the vaccines...withheld their 20 years of research and data...from the public.

No...that would be a "conspiracy theory". No way that could be true!

commonsense wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:53 pmWasn’t the control group terminated for intentionally ethical reasons, based on contemporaneous theories?
Yes, "ethical reasons", like we need to save the children from this deadly pandemic!?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I believe you, except Covid was not around 20 years ago.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Oh, and there’s no unvaccinated population once you vaccinate the unvaccinated . Bút otherwise still believable.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:54 pmI believe you, except Covid was not around 20 years ago.
I remember when I didn't believe the "conspiracy theorists" too... looks like you have some rabbit holes to dive into:

https://www.cdc.gov/sars/about/fs-sars.html
What is SARS?

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus, called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV). SARS was first reported in Asia in February 2003. Over the next few months, the illness spread to more than two dozen countries in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia before the SARS global outbreak of 2003 was contained. This fact sheet gives basic information about the illness and what CDC did to control SARS in the United States.