Trying to prove the Simulation Theory

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gerard Schiere

Trying to prove the Simulation Theory

Post by Gerard Schiere »

Since I was little I had this strange feeling of the World being off, and not feeling right. And strange things happening in my life, have put me on a search of what that might be. Some time ago already I stumbled on a way to what I think is to prove the Simulation Theory. And this is what I am going to show you here as well, so that you also see how you can do this for yourself.

I use the following photos:

You can read the leaflet about it, but I am going to explain the procedure here first so that I am sure that you do it. It is actually easy to do:
* use a black and white paper put together. Or any other background that has the black and white color directly next to each-other;
* take out your mobile phone. The best way is if you have enlargement up to 8 times then you can see it instantly, if not then use 4 times enlargement (use a recent mobile phone with appropriate pixels) and zoom in on that photo;
* take a photo of your finger with the white and black background, while you use maximum zoom aka enlargement;
* if you use 4x enlargement then zoom in on the photo, if you use 8x enlargement then you should see it directly;
* what you see is something like in the example in the leaflet.

If you zoom in on the photo then you get something like this:

What do you see:
* with the white background: there is a black line around the finger and that changes into a whiter white line with the white background;
* with the black background: there is a thin white line around the finger and that changes into a blacker black line with the black background;
* the big black line around the finger changes into a white line around the finger with the changing backgrounds.

I will make this point very clear: objects and our body don't have such lines around it as we are solid, unless what we see isn't real.

Within the first picture you also see a paper and a power-cord and if you zoom in on these, then you see something like the following:

Regarding the simple paper, there you see you might have the following question.
- why would the camera make additional lines on the paper and next to it? This is something that I would expect while someone is video-editing using a green screen. It is like the cut and paste method, with the background being added and thus the person being cut into the frame. But we are not standing in front of a green screen, this is real life. So why is the camera adding additional lines, for a simple piece of paper and also a power-cord? Can't the camera make a photo simply of the paper without the additions and wouldn't this be an extra difficult feature of the camera?
- explanation: what you see is what you get! Period, no extra explanation needed on the how.
I do believe in the "what you see is what it really is" concept. No additional formulas or explanations needed in order to explain this. The photo simply shows the reality of things.

The power-cord on the second photo shows clear white lines (whiter than the white paper behind it) around the black power-cord. There is absolutely no explanation on why there should be an additional white line around the black object, unless it is to give it more accent.

Additionally I have made the following photo as well of my finger. In this case you can see the black rim of my computer laptop and then the brightness of the screen. What do we see here. At the upper arrow you see the blacker black line appear with the black black ground. But strangely with the white background the shape of the finger seems to reduce itself. This is a clear example of how the light of brighter objects behind shines though the upper layer of the projected finger. If you look closely then you might still distinguish a fine small stripe where the shape of the finger should be at. By the way this photo has been taken without enlargement, and thus you can actually see this in real life happening.

For me this all is enough to prove the Simulation Theory, you can see it while you use enlargement on object and your finger. But you can even see it without the zoom. If you only know where to look for it, then you can see it in many places.

So I hope that you try this at home and hope to hear your insights on this subject. If you like to spread this information, then you might want so spread the leaflet I made for this subject. You can find it in my linkedin link: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/gerard-s ... er_desktop

Re: Trying to prove the Simulation Theory

Post by Age »

Let us say that your claim that simulation is true, and therefore you are living in a simulation, where would this simulation be taking place, exactly?

Now, it would not matter how many simulations one was in, they all would have to exist in an actual 'real world', correct?
Gerard Schiere

Post by Gerard Schiere »

Please repeat what I did here.. It is the only way to know, if you see for yourself!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Gerard Schiere wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:34 am

For me this all is enough to prove the Simulation Theory,
Does your mummy know you are on the internet talking to strange adults?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gerard Schiere wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:34 am Since I was little I had this strange feeling of the World being off, and not feeling right. And strange things happening in my life, have put me on a search of what that might be. Some time ago already I stumbled on a way to what I think is to prove the Simulation Theory. And this is what I am going to show you here as well, so that you also see how you can do this for yourself.
It's a camera effect.
You are confusing a camera image with reality
Gerard Schiere

Post by Gerard Schiere »

I have made an additional video on this matter:
https://youtu.be/TRXRsVNGp64
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Gerard Schiere wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:34 am ...
It sounds like you don't know the first thing about signal processing, analog-to-digital conversion and lossy compression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_processing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog-to ... _converter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lossy_compression

Secondly, the simulation theory requires no proof - it's trivially true and everybody who understands computation also understanda why it's true THAT each and every one of us lives in a simulation created by our very own brains which digitize just about every signal you process from the external world and synthesize an experience for you.
Gerard Schiere

Post by Gerard Schiere »

Although I am showing you here what you can see using a camera, luckily I don't have to use a camera but only put on two +2 glasses in order to see the same effect with the correct background. So I am only trying to show you what I see (without the usage of a camera). So please repeat this, or try to find it without the usage of a camera. The given photo's are only a method for you to see and understand.

Post by Age »

Gerard Schiere wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:14 am Please repeat what I did here.. It is the only way to know, if you see for yourself!
See WHAT, EXACTLY?