Parental Guidance

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Parental Guidance

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:14 amRight, so an adolescent boy's objective should be to get his first girlfriend pregnant. That seems a bit radical for you, Wizard. :shock:

And this is why you are a Protestant-Anglo-Heathen, Hairball, and not a Roman Catholic.

You don't understand the difference between the 'Ideal' and the Real. Catholicism does setup teenagers, arranged by the boy's parents, and arranged by the girl's parents, that their first copulation, after Marriage, is procreative. This bond is stronger than any Heathen or Atheist or Secularist derivative.

Their Love is pure, Unadulterated. It creates a stronger moral system than any other.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:19 am
Harbal wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:14 amRight, so an adolescent boy's objective should be to get his first girlfriend pregnant. That seems a bit radical for you, Wizard. :shock:

And this is why you are a Protestant-Anglo-Heathen, Hairball, and not a Roman Catholic.

You don't understand the difference between the 'Ideal' and the Real. Catholicism does setup teenagers, arranged by the boy's parents, and arranged by the girl's parents, that their first copulation, after Marriage, is procreative. This bond is stronger than any Heathen or Atheist or Secularist derivative.

Their Love is pure, Unadulterated. It creates a stronger moral system than any other.
Yuk!
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:19 am Catholicism does setup teenagers, arranged by the boy's parents, and arranged by the girl's parents, that their first copulation, after Marriage, is procreative.
You really are a psychiatric disaster zone.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:22 amYuk!
Prude
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:25 amYou really are a psychiatric disaster zone.
Why are you so surprised?

Your Orthodox Jewish cousins back in Israel literally copied the practice. They arrange their marriages too. Don't feign insult when you practice the same standards.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:30 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:25 amYou really are a psychiatric disaster zone.

Your Orthodox Jewish cousins back in Israel literally copied the practice. They arrange their marriages too. Don't feign insult when you practice the same standards.
I'm not jewish, also I 'm not from the 12 century so I would't do arranged marriage if I were.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:34 amI'm not jewish, also I 'm not from the 12 century so I would't do arranged marriage if I were.
...sure you're not.

...riiiight. You don't have to be ashamed. I don't care, despite your deep anxiety and fears. You can be honest.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:30 am

The last thing this forum needs is more Jehovah's Witnesses like you, Wizard.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:48 pmThe last thing this forum needs is more Jehovah's Witnesses like you, Wizard.
Why do Aristocrats, Nobles, Monarchies, Theocracies, Wealthy, all of them arrange marriages of their kids...but the middle class and poor people don't?

Ever think about that? It's like...they're not telling the public something...?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Someone's brain isn't working! That's a good explanation for whichever way the scale swung on PG. That's not all though but it's been water off a duck's back for as long as I can recall. Deus magnus est
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:50 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:48 pmThe last thing this forum needs is more Jehovah's Witnesses like you, Wizard.
Why do Aristocrats, Nobles, Monarchies, Theocracies, Wealthy, all of them arrange marriages of their kids...but the middle class and poor people don't?

Look, I've got nothing against you JWs. You're generally a polite group. Prince was a great guitar player. I'm not one of those people who wants you to be rounded up and shot. But you're really only smart enough to read brochures to people in doorways.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:50 pm

Your stupidity is quite astonishing sometimes. :o
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Tremendous counter-arguments...top notch. Very symbolic of the British intelligencia. Western Civilization definitely is *NOT* in decline.

Back to masturbating and drag-time story hour for the both of you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:02 pm Back to masturbating and drag-time story hour for the both of you.
Did something happen to you as a child to leave you with all these hang ups you have?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I'm not the one begging for Parental Guidance on a philosophy forum, captain.

But if I were, I'd listen to sound advice when offered. Almost ironic how these things turn out...