generational inequality

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

generational inequality

Post by Advocate »

A society is truly sadistic that allows some people to give a better life to their kids than adults who have worked hard all their lives will ever have through effort.
Impenitent

Re: generational inequality

Post by Impenitent »

so the non sadistic society steals the earning of some to redistribute? or steals just to spite their accomplishments?

non sadistic thieves are so virtuous

-Imp
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

We must do better! We can do better! But will we do better?

My friend had $10, I had $11. Now he's a obscenely rich man, and I'm a miserable pauper. What the ...?
fiveredapples

Post by fiveredapples »

The idea of social equality is fascist bullshit, typically the moral assumption of morons, imbeciles, and Liberals.

If I work hard, study hard, put in a lot of hours preparing for my demanding job, then why shouldn't I earn the market value for my skills? A doctor makes more than a bus driver because the market places a higher value on the skills of the doctor than that of the bus driver. There's no injustice or immorality in the doctor earning more money. Only the dumbest of fucking imbeciles complain that it's not fair, it's injustice. These morons believe that the very conception of 'inequality' implies injustice. These are the biggest morons in society. So now the doctor can provide his family a better life than the bus driver can manage for himself or his family. So the doctor's kids go to Europe for vacation, but the bus driver cannot afford such a vacation. Where did the injustice occur?

Everyone recognizes that human beings are different, give different effort, have different skills, and earn different amounts for their jobs. People cry about how everyone is unique, yet we're supposed to believe that we're unique and also equal in all regards? What the fuck! If I, as a doctor, work for ten years, live frugally, and manage to save a small fortune, what fucking does this have to do with you, a poor minimum wage worker?

Inequality is not a morally loaded concept. I swear, Liberals in America are the dumbest people on this planet.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm The idea of social equality is fascist bullshit, typically the moral assumption of morons, imbeciles, and Liberals.

If I work hard, study hard, put in a lot of hours preparing for my demanding job,
Boooooo Hooooooo
fiveredapples

Post by fiveredapples »

boo hoo? I'm describing how America works, not complaining about it. You guys are literally the ones crying, wanting to change the greatest economic system in the history of the world. LOL...live with the inequality, dunce; it's actually good for you.

Post by Age »

Impenitent wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:49 pm so the non sadistic society steals the earning of some to redistribute? or steals just to spite their accomplishments?

non sadistic thieves are so virtuous

-Imp
WHY did you, VERY QUICKLY, MAKE an ASSUMPTION, and JUMP TO a CONCLUSION, that 'thieving' would be NEEDED or INVOLVED here?

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:25 am We must do better! We can do better! But will we do better?
YES, once one LEARNS and UNDERSTANDS HOW and WHY 'they' DO Wrong, THEN 'they' CAN KNOW 'what' to PREVENT, and 'how' to PREVENT Wrong from occurring EVER AGAIN.

Combined with once one LEARNS and UNDERSTANDS HOW to 'tap into' 'what' 'they' Truly WANT and DESIRE, THEN 'they' CAN KNOW what 'it' IS that 'they' Truly SEEK, which then means that 'you' AND 'they' WILL DO BETTER.
Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:25 am My friend had $10, I had $11. Now he's a obscenely rich man, and I'm a miserable pauper. What the ...?

Post by Age »

fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm The idea of social equality is fascist bullshit, typically the moral assumption of morons, imbeciles, and Liberals.
The view that 'social equality' is 'bullshit', of ANY sort, comes from ONLY 'those' with a VERY NARROWED, LIMITED, and/or CLOSED 'field of perception' capability.

As just EXPRESSED, and SHOWN, above here.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm If I work hard, study hard, put in a lot of hours preparing for my demanding job, then why shouldn't I earn the market value for my skills?
If 'you' CHOSEN TO so-call 'work hard', 'study hard', and/or 'put in a lot of hours' preparing for some 'demanding job', which 'you' have CHOSEN to take and do, then 'you' have been SEVERELY INDOCTRINATED INTO a VERY UNJUST 'world' or 'society', and, as some wold say, become VERY MENTALLY RETARDED.

BUT, 'you' are absolutely FREE to do, and to CHOOSE to do, absolutely ANY 'thing' you like. If the above is what 'you' WANT TO DO, then by all means DO 'it'.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm A doctor makes more than a bus driver because the market places a higher value on the skills of the doctor than that of the bus driver.
Way to go, captain OBVIOUS.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm There's no injustice or immorality in the doctor earning more money.
In regards to the "bus driver" so-called 'earning' less money ONLY, or in regards to absolutely EVERY 'thing' ELSE?

Because if 'it' is the latter, then there are PLENTY OF INJUSTICES or IMMORALITY OCCURRING and HAPPENING.

But 'you' WILL NEVER SEE nor UNDERSTAND this Fact, because 'you' wholeheartedly BELIEVE otherwise, which is 'what IS' creating that VERY NARROWED, LIMITED, and CLOSED 'field of view' that 'you' HAVE and ARE SHOWING 'us' here now.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm Only the dumbest of fucking imbeciles complain that it's not fair, it's injustice.
ONLY the so-called "dumbest of fucking imbeciles" would make this CLAIM just here, in an apparent VERY COMPLAINING attitude by the way, WITHOUT even INFORMING ANY one of what the 'it' word is in relation to, EXACTLY.

If this CLAIM and the 'it' word is in relation to a so-called "doctor" 'earning' 'more money' than a "bus driver" for example, ONLY, then is there, REALLY, ANY human being who complains that 'that' is 'not fair' and is 'an injustice'?

If yes, then WHO has EVER made this complaint?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm These morons believe that the very conception of 'inequality' implies injustice.
WHO are 'these, supposed, morons'?

If 'you' do NOT name ANY one, then, just maybe, 'they' exist IN 'your head' ONLY? We just have to WAIT, to SEE.

Also, some people BELIEVE, wholeheartedly, that since 'societies' have been around there has NEVER EVER BEEN 'one society' with 'social equality' NOR that there EVER could be for FOREVER MORE, and one of 'these types of people' is the one named above known as "fiveredapples" here.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm These are the biggest morons in society.
Okay. So, what do 'you' HAVE and USE for IRREFUTABLE PROOF for 'this CLAIM'?

Or, is 'this' just what 'you' ASSUME and/or BELIEVE is true?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm So now the doctor can provide his family a better life than the bus driver can manage for himself or his family.
LOL And what are 'you' basing 'this ASSUMPTION' and 'VERY NARROWED VIEW and PERSPECTIVE' ON, EXACTLY?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm So the doctor's kids go to Europe for vacation, but the bus driver cannot afford such a vacation. Where did the injustice occur?
WHERE did THE ASSUMPTION that 'this' even took place COME FROM?

And since when can so-called "bus drivers" NEVER EVER be able to afford so-called 'such a vacation'?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm Everyone recognizes that human beings are different, give different effort, have different skills, and earn different amounts for their jobs.
Are 'you' ABSOLUTELY SURE and POSITIVE that ABSOLUTELY EVERY one recognizes 'these things'?

AND, it is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that human bodies ARE DIFFERENT, that human beings give DIFFERENT EFFORT, (to DIFFERENT 'things'), have DIFFERENT SKILLS, and EARN DIFFERENT AMOUNTS, for their DIFFERENT JOBS that 'they' do. So, way to go, AGAIN, captain obvious.

fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm People cry about how everyone is unique,
REALLY?

Have 'you' REALLY heard 'people' CRY ABOUT how EVERY one IS 'unique'?

If yes, then WHO were 'these people', EXACTLY? And WHY would they, supposedly, CRY about such a thing as what is JUST (and) ABSOLUTELY OBVIOUS anyway?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm yet we're supposed to believe that we're unique and also equal in all regards? What the fuck!
LOL
LOL
LOL

If ONLY 'you' KNEW "fiveredapples". If ONLY 'you' KNEW.

I suggest 'you' ACTUALLY FIND just ONE human being who CLAIMS that absolutely EVERY one is 'unique' AND ALSO 'equal' IN ALL regards', and then come back to 'us' WITH YOUR BELIEF here AGAIN.

Because OBVIOUSLY what 'you' ARE EXPECTING 'us' TO BELIEVE here IS PLAINLY OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, Inaccurate, AND Incorrect.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm If I, as a doctor, work for ten years, live frugally, and manage to save a small fortune, what fucking does this have to do with you, a poor minimum wage worker?
AND, if 'i', as a so-called "poor minimum wage worker", work for five years, live frugally, and manage to save a so-called 'small fortune', and are living a MUCH BETTER life than 'you', then what 'fucking' does this have to do with 'you', a so-called "doctor"?

Are you ABLE to ANSWER 'this QUESTION' for 'us' here "fiveredapples"?

If yes, then GREAT.

But if no, then WHY NOT?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm Inequality is not a morally loaded concept.
'Inequality' in relation to 'what', EXACTLY, is NOT a supposedly 'morally loaded concept'?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm I swear, Liberals in America are the dumbest people on this planet.
Okay.

WHY are 'you' 'swearing' here, AND, what or who are 'you' 'swearing' TO and/or FOR, EXACTLY.

Also, is it ONLY the so-called "liberals" in "america" who are the so-called "dumbest people on this planet"?

By the way "fivereadapples" do 'you' live in "america"?

And, are 'you' a so-called "liberal"?

If no, then 'who' and/or 'what' are 'you', EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:44 pm boo hoo? I'm describing how America works, not complaining about it. You guys are literally the ones crying, wanting to change the greatest economic system in the history of the world. LOL...live with the inequality, dunce; it's actually good for you.
So, since the earth has been in existence the 'economic system' of "america" has been the GREATEST 'economic system', correct "fiveredapples"?

And, WHY is living with 'inequality', in regards to 'economic systems', ACTUALLY so-called 'good', for 'you', EXACTLY?

What ACTUAL 'good' comes from living with 'unequal economic systems'?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:44 am
Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:25 am We must do better! We can do better! But will we do better?
YES, once one LEARNS and UNDERSTANDS HOW and WHY 'they' DO Wrong, THEN 'they' CAN KNOW 'what' to PREVENT, and 'how' to PREVENT Wrong from occurring EVER AGAIN.

Combined with once one LEARNS and UNDERSTANDS HOW to 'tap into' 'what' 'they' Truly WANT and DESIRE, THEN 'they' CAN KNOW what 'it' IS that 'they' Truly SEEK, which then means that 'you' AND 'they' WILL DO BETTER.
Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:25 am My friend had $10, I had $11. Now he's a obscenely rich man, and I'm a miserable pauper. What the ...?
You got it! Felicitations!
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

A ripple on the pond of the generations, I never promised you a rose garden--lol I think you mean societal inequality, for there is only inequality with comparison. There is in society a kind of family factory system, and the fortunate or unfortunate tend to produce more well-adapted offspring or copies of the family in misfortune. It is the luck of the draw so to speak, context defines if all other factors such as health are the same across the board. It is not fair, never has been, and apparently never will be. Life itself is a struggle, but for some, they are given an edge at birth, there doesn't seem to be a realistic way to level the playing field. Context defines.

Post by Age »

Impenitent wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:49 pm so the non sadistic society steals the earning of some to redistribute?
For those who receive millions of dollars a year, have they REALLY 'earned' 'it'?

OBVIOUSLY 'they' have STOLEN money "themselves", FROM "others", in order to be able to SAY and CLAIM, 'I 'earn' millions and millions of dollars per year'.

A laborer on a construction site, for example, who takes home a few thousands dollars a year has 'earned' their money over millions of times more than a lot of the "chief executive officers", or "owners", of companies have.

The REAL "thieves" are the ones TAKING money FROM "others" for REALLY doing NOT MUCH AT ALL.
Impenitent wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:49 pm or steals just to spite their accomplishments?
Designing or inventing some 'thing', for example, and then getting paid millions upon millions of dollars for just having THAT 'thought' is NOT 'accomplishing' ANY 'thing' REALLY. They are just TAKING ADVANTAGE OF "others" who are willing, (or STUPID enough), to partake of their HARD EARNED money.
Impenitent wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:49 pm non sadistic thieves are so virtuous

-Imp
ACTUALLY, the societies that 'you', people, are living IN, when this is being written, are SO SCREWED UP that the people who are receiving the MOST monies would just keep on doing what they are, currently. That is; sports players, actors/actresses, company owners and their managers, and the "other people" in power OVER "others".

See, the societies in the days when this was being written were SO BACKWARDS that the people who would do want they were doing even if they did NOT get ANY money were the HIGHEST and MOST 'paid' people.

So, talk ABOUT to going to the ENDS OF ABSURDITY.

Post by Age »

If I work hard, study hard, put in a lot of hours preparing for my demanding job, then why shouldn't I earn the market value for my skills?
WHO even suggested that you should NOT?

And, who and/or what is DECIDING 'market value' here?

Also, as I alluded to in my previous post here, just 'thinking' IS NOT HARD, so 'studying' is NEVER ACTUALLY 'hard'. Although manual work CAN BE HARD, and being FORCED TO KEEP manually working CAN BE EVEN HARDER AGAIN.

Sitting or laying down, or going to the toilet or having a shower, and just 'thinking' IS NOT HARD, and NEVER WILL BE.

The ones who 'think' for a job, or for work, are NOT doing ANY 'thing' 'hard'. Those ones, however, may well 'put in MORE hours' than say one who does a 'laboring job' or 'laboring work', but NO one is MAKING 'them' DO 'it'.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm A doctor makes more than a bus driver because the market places a higher value on the skills of the doctor than that of the bus driver.
Which brings us BACK TO EXACTLY WHERE 'social INEQUALITY' and 'social EQUALITY' COMES FROM, EXACTLY.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm There's no injustice or immorality in the doctor earning more money.
IN 'your' VIEW "fiveredapples".

But what 'you' are SAYING and CLAIMING here would be like SAYING and CLAIMING that there is NO injustice nor immorality in the person who continually removes the trash from my home earning more money than "doctors".
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm Only the dumbest of fucking imbeciles complain that it's not fair, it's injustice.
Have 'you' EVER, in 'your' WHOLE life, heard of absolutely ANY one 'complain' that it is NOT fair that "a doctor" earns more than "a bus driver"?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm These morons believe that the very conception of 'inequality' implies injustice.
'What' so-called "morons"?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm These are the biggest morons in society.
'Which ones'?

The ones that exist in 'that head' ONLY?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm So now the doctor can provide his family a better life than the bus driver can manage for himself or his family. So the doctor's kids go to Europe for vacation, but the bus driver cannot afford such a vacation. Where did the injustice occur?
WHY are 'you' now PRESUMING, SAYING, and/or CLAIMING that there IS 'injustice' here?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm Everyone recognizes that human beings are different, give different effort, have different skills, and earn different amounts for their jobs.
So, if EVERY one RECOGNIZES 'these things', then what IS the 'issue' or 'problem' here, EXACTLY?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm People cry about how everyone is unique, yet we're supposed to believe that we're unique and also equal in all regards?
IN 'your' WHOLE life have 'you' REALLY HEARD 'people cry' about how EVERY one is 'unique'?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm What the fuck!
YES.

What are 'you' 'f...ing' talking ABOUT here?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm If I, as a doctor, work for ten years, live frugally, and manage to save a small fortune, what fucking does this have to do with you, a poor minimum wage worker?
If I as a "sports person", PLAY AROUND in some GAMES for a few or so years, live ANYWAY I like, manage to 'save' a so-called 'small fortune', and do NOT want to spend one cent on SAVING or HELPING the LIVES of a few less fortunate CHILDREN, then what does this have to do with you, a so-called 'poor minimum wage worker'? After all I 'earned' 'my money', RIGHT?
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm Inequality is not a morally loaded concept.
TO 'you'.
fiveredapples wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:29 pm I swear, Liberals in America are the dumbest people on this planet.
Okay.

TO 'you' 'you' HAVE 'your' VIEWS, right?

Post by Age »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:01 am A ripple on the pond of the generations, I never promised you a rose garden--lol I think you mean societal inequality, for there is only inequality with comparison. There is in society a kind of family factory system, and the fortunate or unfortunate tend to produce more well-adapted offspring or copies of the family in misfortune. It is the luck of the draw so to speak, context defines if all other factors such as health are the same across the board. It is not fair, never has been, and apparently never will be. Life itself is a struggle, but for some, they are given an edge at birth, there doesn't seem to be a realistic way to level the playing field. Context defines.
LEVELING 'the playing field' IS A VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY process.

But, FIRSTLY, one just has to WANT TO LEARN 'it'.

And, OBVIOUSLY, one can NOT LEARN some 'thing' while they are BELIEVING that 'it' could NOT exist.