CHECK IN THREAD

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: CHECK IN THREAD

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:38 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 pm If you want a woman so much then first you have to actually like women.
I like women, just not all of them. Does that count?
Maybe just stop blaming them for your shortcomings then. If a woman asks you for financial help then cut ties. Immediately. No genuine person is EVER going to do that, unless you are in an extremely secure, long term, LOVING relationship! God. How hard is this really? Not exactly rocket science.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:51 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:38 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 pm If you want a woman so much then first you have to actually like women.
I like women, just not all of them. Does that count?
Maybe just stop blaming them for your shortcomings then. If a woman asks you for financial help then cut ties. Immediately. No genuine person is EVER going to do that, unless you are in an extremely secure, long term, LOVING relationship! God. How hard is this really? Not exactly rocket science.
I have NEVER blamed ANY women for my shortcomings.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"He's a vile, misogynistic sex offender. Even his family can't stand him and won't let him near its younger members."

That's because the state created a media image of me that's far beyond, you know, the reality of me, veg.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:53 pm "He's a vile, misogynistic sex offender. Even his family can't stand him and won't let him near its younger members."

That's because the state created a media image of me that's far beyond, you know, the reality of me, veg.
'The state' didn't do anything. I have no access to that. All I see is your personality and the information you give out about yourself on here. You don't exactly help your case by calling women in general 'bitches' and blame them for your predicament.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"You don't exactly help your case by calling women in general 'bitches' and blame them for your predicament."

Would what i did be any less detestable if i didn't call women 'bitches'? Which, by the way, i do so becuz i listened to Snoop Dogg during the critical years of my intellectual and linguistic development.

Also, I've discovered a trend in your reasoning here which might not be incidental. I see u insisting that Gary and I 'blame women' for what u perceive to be a (our) 'problem' with them. Maybe u are so adamantly against women being blamed becuz u yourself have been blamed for some problem some guy had with u, before? Husband perhaps? 2014 Christmas turkey dinner when u burnt the green bean casserole? Wanna tell us about that?

Anyway that's hardly something to feel ashamed of and it's a perfectly normal accident that countless women experience daily across the globe. Well yearly becuz Christmas only happens once a year. Point is, your husband, gary, and myself, do not hate u, veg, and we don't blame u for anything.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I cringe when blokes around me refer to women as 'bitches', bloody disgusting. A few years ago I went to a wedding for someone from Uruguay and his cool dude other south americans were there, one of them kept saying bitches and of course I had to have a go at him, fuck 'em.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:46 pm I cringe when blokes around me refer to women as 'bitches', bloody disgusting. A few years ago I went to a wedding for someone from Uruguay and his cool dude other south americans were there, one of them kept saying bitches and of course I had to have a go at him, fuck 'em.
Yes. They are inadequate little shit-heads.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Bro even bitches call each other bitches. Fuck wrong witch ya'll.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Speaking of sexy Ted videos, I can't for the fuckin life of me place which cartoon character this guy reminds me of. Was it one of the guys on Rocky and Bullwinkle?

No seriously I'm not tryna be an insensitive dick, but bro. I know u know who I'm talking about if you're thirty or older.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxQWWY8jbUb1 ... ure=shared
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:33 pm Bro even bitches call each other bitches. Fuck wrong witch ya'll.
Not in my circles, we all speak to each other maturely and with a level of respect. If I was ever around people like that, i'd run a mile.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well i haven't been a part of a 'social circle' since about 2003 so i model my dialect off of west coast rappers, english analytical philosophers or whoever I'm hanging out with. It's called adapting, mate. Making an effort to practice the culture and speak the language of the group you're in. Like when I'm talking to Hispanic folks, my intonation becomes hispanic and i sound like a Hispanic dude would sound if he were speaking english.

Bro i used to have the whole crew of Mexicans i worked with doing construction years ago rollin and falling off ladders. The radio would be on the Spanish station all day with the tuba music and every time the Telemundo commercial came on i would kill that shit and be like '555-6855... Telemuuuuundoooo!'
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

*yawns*
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

:roll: Devolution is real then? A new theory perhaps?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_(biology)

I stand corrected!!! It's already been proposed!
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:46 pm :roll: Devolution is real then? A new theory perhaps?
Not new.