Forget what God looks like, what do You look like?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Forget what God looks like, what do You look like?

Post by Dontaskme »

Oh I see, said the blind seer. I have no image of myself, there is nothing inside, or in front, or behind the mirror.

Gary Childress

Re: Forget what God looks like, what do You look like?

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:48 pm Oh I see, said the blind seer. I have no image of myself, there is nothing inside, or in front, or behind the mirror.

Poor cat. I can certainly understand feeling fear and anxiety. Who doesn't have it right now, if the news they're seeing about the world is the same news I'm seeing? I hope that poor cat can get a chance to calm down and have a breather. But we'll have to see what the choices of those who have the ability to bring peace and tranquility are or what they decide for themselves to vote on. As the world stands now, it's up to the "movers and shakers" to grow a conscience and get us all off this precipice. The rest of us are unfortunately not in a position to do it for them.

EDIT: (At least that's how things stand so far. However, if things get worse, the rest of us might have to do something extreme, just to save ourselves from extinction at the hands of the hubris of idiotic leaders.)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Age »

To FULLY UNDERSTAND what 'God', and 'you', look like, EXACTLY, what 'you' and 'God' ACTUALLY ARE, EXACTLY, NEEDS to be FULLY UNDERSTOOD and KNOWN, FIRST.

Now, HOW to do this I have ALREADY EXPLAINED ENOUGH TIMES. But, because NONE of 'you' here KNOW what 'God' and even 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, this IS WHY 'you' can NOT YET SEE, and thus UNDERSTAND, 'things' FULLY here.

See, there are two ways if 'seeing' 'things'. One way is with the 'physical eyes', and the other way is with 'understanding'. See, when 'you' UNDERSTAND what 'I' am ACTUALLY SAYING and MEANING, then 'you', literally, SEE what 'I' MEAN.

Now, because of what 'God' and 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, and because of the differing WAYS 'you' CAN LOOK AT, and SEE, 'things', the WAY 'you' LOOK AT and SEE, thus UNDERSTAND, ANY 'thing' here, including 'God' and the misnomer "yourself", can also be VERY DIFFERENT. As PROVED IRREFUTABLE True throughout human history and their so,called knowledge and understanding.

To KNOW what 'you', or even 'God', look like is to FIRST LEARN and UNDERSTAND that 'you', and 'God', can be LOOKED AT and UNDERSTOOD, in two DIFFERENT WAYS.

See, 'God', like 'you', can be SEEN, and UNDERSTOOD, as the 'visible' AND the 'invisible'. And, OBVIOUSLY, one can be SEEN with the physical eyes, while the other can NOT. But the 'invisible' can be UNDERSTOOD, and thus SEEN also.

Now, the visible physical body 'looks at' or 'sees' 'things', through any of its 'senses'. These 'sentient' physical bodies, which are 'visible:, 'sense' the 'things' around 'them' So, 'they' ALL can be 'seen' with physical eyes. Bodies that 'see' and 'look' with physical eyes are, obviously, 'seeing' 'things', but what 'they' are doing is just 'seeing'. But, 'they' are NOT 'the seer'. The 'seer' is DIFFERENT, and thus needs to be LOOKED AT and SEEN in a DIFFERENT WAY.

This WAY can be explained, learned, and taught. That is for those who are Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING, UNDERSTANDING, andor SEEING.

SEE, what 'you' AND 'God' ACTUALLY look like IS VERY EASY and VERY SIMPLE to SEE and UNDERSTAND, that is; once 'you' LEARN and UNDERSTAND HOW-TO.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

"This is important, very, very important!" Tom said in a solemn tone. He had in his hand a small box, ome that could fit in Ms. Angie's palm. Ms. Angie was a petite lil old lady from down the street. "What is it? What is it?" Dick was bitten by the feline of curiosity. "It's ... it's ..."Tom went when Harry interjected, "a wedding ring! You're gonna pop the question now aren't you Tom? I'm so happy! To the bar, drinks on me!" Dick was grinning ear to ear. Tom, on the other hand, was a little perplexed, but soon regained his composure and said "this is important, very, very important." Dick and Harry looked at each other, "Dick" Harry half-whispered Harry" Dick replied and both in unison, "this is important, very, very important" "What's so important you 3 stooges?" Mary cried out from the other room. Tom, Dick, and Harry eyed each other, wondering ... what to say and who should say it. Mary walked in, saw the box, "oh that?! Give it to me." Mary held the box and weighed it in her hand, "this is important, very, very important!"
Last edited by Agent Smith on Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:13 am To FULLY UNDERSTAND what 'God', and 'you', look like, EXACTLY, what 'you' and 'God' ACTUALLY ARE, EXACTLY, NEEDS to be FULLY UNDERSTOOD and KNOWN, FIRST.

Now, HOW to do this I have ALREADY EXPLAINED ENOUGH TIMES. But, because NONE of 'you' here KNOW what 'God' and even 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, this IS WHY 'you' can NOT YET SEE, and thus UNDERSTAND, 'things' FULLY here.

See, there are two ways if 'seeing' 'things'. One way is with the 'physical eyes', and the other way is with 'understanding'. See, when 'you' UNDERSTAND what 'I' am ACTUALLY SAYING and MEANING, then 'you', literally, SEE what 'I' MEAN.

Now, because of what 'God' and 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, and because of the differing WAYS 'you' CAN LOOK AT, and SEE, 'things', the WAY 'you' LOOK AT and SEE, thus UNDERSTAND, ANY 'thing' here, including 'God' and the misnomer "yourself", can also be VERY DIFFERENT. As PROVED IRREFUTABLE True throughout human history and their so,called knowledge and understanding.

To KNOW what 'you', or even 'God', look like is to FIRST LEARN and UNDERSTAND that 'you', and 'God', can be LOOKED AT and UNDERSTOOD, in two DIFFERENT WAYS.

See, 'God', like 'you', can be SEEN, and UNDERSTOOD, as the 'visible' AND the 'invisible'. And, OBVIOUSLY, one can be SEEN with the physical eyes, while the other can NOT. But the 'invisible' can be UNDERSTOOD, and thus SEEN also.

Now, the visible physical body 'looks at' or 'sees' 'things', through any of its 'senses'. These 'sentient' physical bodies, which are 'visible:, 'sense' the 'things' around 'them' So, 'they' ALL can be 'seen' with physical eyes. Bodies that 'see' and 'look' with physical eyes are, obviously, 'seeing' 'things', but what 'they' are doing is just 'seeing'. But, 'they' are NOT 'the seer'. The 'seer' is DIFFERENT, and thus needs to be LOOKED AT and SEEN in a DIFFERENT WAY.

This WAY can be explained, learned, and taught. That is for those who are Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING, UNDERSTANDING, andor SEEING.

SEE, what 'you' AND 'God' ACTUALLY look like IS VERY EASY and VERY SIMPLE to SEE and UNDERSTAND, that is; once 'you' LEARN and UNDERSTAND HOW-TO.
The "you", or "I", is not a fixed thing, so its appearance will vary according to what the user of those terms intends as their referent. "God" is a word that could refer to inumerable things, so the imagination is free to run riot when attempting a visualisation.

That's just my view, btw, in the days when this was being written, so there is not much point in challenging me, as I might have changed my mind by lunch time.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:15 am
Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:13 am To FULLY UNDERSTAND what 'God', and 'you', look like, EXACTLY, what 'you' and 'God' ACTUALLY ARE, EXACTLY, NEEDS to be FULLY UNDERSTOOD and KNOWN, FIRST.

The "you", or "I", is not a fixed thing, so its appearance will vary according to what the user of those terms intends as their referent. "God" is a word that could refer to inumerable things, so the imagination is free to run riot when attempting a visualisation.

That's just my view, btw, in the days when this was being written, so there is not much point in challenging me, as I might have changed my mind by lunch time.
Harbal ... The Magnificent! :mrgreen: Has Spoken

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:15 am

Which is WHY I wrote what I DID, EXACTLY as I DID.

Also, words, generally, MEAN or REFER TO some very particular or specific 'thing'. The words 'God' AND 'you' are NO different.

But LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING is a gradual process. So, people LEARN and UNDERSTAND the ACTUAL and/or SPECIFIC MEANING of different words, DIFFERENTLY.
Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:15 am That's just my view, btw, in the days when this was being written, so there is not much point in challenging me, as I might have changed my mind by lunch time.
WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm
WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
I knew what the mind was when I referred to it, but I might mean something different the next time I mention it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm
The mind can only refer to itself, it's the only frame of reference available.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:26 am
Harbal ... The Magnificent!
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:35 pm
:mrgreen:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
Ah, we have a new "paradigm" on our hands! Can you share EXACTLY what Harbal's MISTAKE here is, at least for the benefit of those of us who are alive here and now, before the days when this will be read by those who are not alive now?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:35 pm
Good luck. I agree with you that Harbal seems to be quite the man. Surely much better than I in the respects you are interested in. I'll just have to "eat my heart out," but not really. :wink:
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

God looks like -- You look like
Attachments
God-Man-1.jpg
God-Man-1.jpg (65.44 KiB) Viewed 651 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Nuh uh here's me.

th-1382575956.jpg
th-1382575956.jpg (41.68 KiB) Viewed 641 times

"Deadpool develops a more nihilistic world view and as a result, after killing Psycho-Man by repeatedly smashing him against a desk, (and after he burns the hospital by using gasoline) he begins assassinating every superhero and supervillain on Earth, starting with the Fantastic Four and even killing the Watcher, in an apparent attempt to rebel against his comic book creators. The book ends with him breaking into the "real" world and confronting the Marvel writers and artists who are writing the book. He says to the reader that once he is done with this universe, "I'll find you soon enough."