Sculptor

unarmed sitting protestor shot 14 times

Post by Sculptor »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM180izV6M

Police suppress video evidence
Belinda

Re: unarmed sitting protestor shot 14 times

Post by Belinda »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:16 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM180izV6M

Police suppress video evidence
Thanks for posting this.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

now see if that kid wuz armed he'd have been able (or more able) to stop those cops from killing him, sculptor.

and u goddamn leftists wanna take everybody's guns away? we need more guns dude, not less.

the only other alternative we have would be to arm a single person to the teeth and make them a kind of platonic guardian over the erf. for that task i nominate Marjorie Taylor Greene.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

the hardest thing about killing a cop is knowing the poor bastard cannot comprehend the gravity of what he is doing and what he stands for. he's just an ordinary working guy with a family like everybody else and has never given a second thought to his role and what he's chosen to be. unfortunately for him the 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' nonsense works both ways. when u become a cop, a law enforcement agent in this society (I'm referring to america), prepared and obligated to arrest someone for breaking the law irrespective of their circumstances, u could very well in the most objective sense possible become a force that should be stopped. a literal enemy of the people. for example, some guy gets laid off, loses his house, becomes homeless and is then arrested for loitering. that arrest right there is reason enough to kill em. the good news is in that moment, that cop becomes more important than he ever could be otherwise becuz the lesson to be learned, the point to be made, is extraordinary.

now what is so unfortunate is that one couldn't ever give a formal warning to some aspiring agent of the law becuz they wouldn't take it seriously. one couldn't tell them in advance 'hey knucklehead, do u even know what's going on here? do u have any idea what you're about to do when u take that badge and become licensed to physically attack a citizen? u better be daaaamn sure that's what u wanna do becuz u are about to get in waaaaay over your head.'

suppose some joker level type genius broadcasted a nation wide message to all police, informing each one that he has two options; resign and never return to law enforcement, or risk being shot.

they would laugh at that.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

and there is another take on this;
that conservatives actually cheer this as the cops
are engaged in "self defense" that is there usual cop out,
and the bible, on which the conservatives base their
their beliefs on, actually says this:

"thou shall not kill"

this is their defense of ending abortions
but self-defense is their go-to in cops killing civilians...
but if you are consistent, you must also condemn this action
as violating the lord message/law/command...it doesn't say,

thou shall not kill, UNLESS it is in self-defense.. and that is ok...

nope, thou shall not kill... nope, that is the entire commandment....
and any other defense is in violation of god's law/commandment...
this hypocrisy of the right is, in part, why I am at war with the right...
abortion bad, cop killing people good because it was in self-defense....
all based on the exact same law/commandment in the bible....
which is why we need to end morals/ethics based on religious
considerations.... and make it secular at all times....

so what does morality/ethics look like without a religious
context.... and this is Nietzsche entire output... what does
ethics/morals look like in a no-god universe?

Kropotkin
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:00 pm now see if that kid wuz armed he'd have been able (or more able) to stop those cops from killing him, sculptor.

and u goddamn leftists wanna take everybody's guns away? we need more guns dude, not less.

the only other alternative we have would be to arm a single person to the teeth and make them a kind of platonic guardian over the erf. for that task i nominate Marjorie Taylor Greene.
That is the most idiotic thing I have read in a long while.

So let's get this straight you think ordinary political protest should include armed people on both sides.
Do you realise that most civilized countries have peaceful protests?
And that people can go unarmed?

MTG would not know the difference between her own arse and elbow.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:40 pm the hardest thing about killing a cop is knowing the poor bastard cannot comprehend the gravity of what he is doing and what he stands for. he's just an ordinary working guy with a family like everybody else and has never given a second thought to his role and what he's chosen to be. unfortunately for him the 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' nonsense works both ways. when u become a cop, a law enforcement agent in this society (I'm referring to america), prepared and obligated to arrest someone for breaking the law irrespective of their circumstances, u could very well in the most objective sense possible become a force that should be stopped. a literal enemy of the people. for example, some guy gets laid off, loses his house, becomes homeless and is then arrested for loitering. that arrest right there is reason enough to kill em. the good news is in that moment, that cop becomes more important than he ever could be otherwise becuz the lesson to be learned, the point to be made, is extraordinary.

now what is so unfortunate is that one couldn't ever give a formal warning to some aspiring agent of the law becuz they wouldn't take it seriously. one couldn't tell them in advance 'hey knucklehead, do u even know what's going on here? do u have any idea what you're about to do when u take that badge and become licensed to physically attack a citizen? u better be daaaamn sure that's what u wanna do becuz u are about to get in waaaaay over your head.'

suppose some joker level type genius broadcasted a nation wide message to all police, informing each one that he has two options; resign and never return to law enforcement, or risk being shot.

they would laugh at that.
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
It's just gibberish
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:30 pm and there is another take on this;

"thou shall not kill"

Kropotkin
RIght wingers when asked to wear a mask: MY BODY MY CHOICE, when asked about abortion: NOT FOR WOMEN.
Abortion: Sanctity of life; Capital punishment: Roast those Muthas!
When I want to figure our people like prometheus I just look at some Trump supporters who think "Nazi Pelosi" instigated Jan 6th.

IT all makes sense...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDhm808oU4
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?"

this study material is for anarchists and illegalists only. I'm gonna have to aks u to leave, sir.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:15 pm "What the actual fuck are you talking about?"

this study material is for anarchists and illegalists only. I'm gonna have to aks u to leave, sir.
Everyone that is intelligent enough to know that guns in society is a fucking stupid idea should...leave?

It would be great if all that remain believing in their guns could be placed into some massive arena to argue with each other (*of course with their loaded guns - :mrgreen: )
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Send that stupid obnoxious bitch Marjorie Taylor Green to Iran for some necessary rehabilitation. As for traitor Trump and the traitorous party he still unbelievably leads, send them all to Russia where they can behold and ass-lick their true god.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U could shoot Marjorie 14 times and she wouldn't die. That's no bullshit. And Iran wouldn't stand a chance against her so forget about that.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

"What happened?"

"It's terrible Ken, Gobu got shot, by the police. He's been taken to the hospital. The doctors say that he might not make it."

"Who told you?"

"The cops! They came over to my place. Let's go, come on."

"I see. Did this happen next to the place where you bought this cake, this one, on the table?"

"Yes, how did you ...?"

"... know?"

"Yes, how did you know? The cops called you too, didn't they?"

"No, they didn't. There's something about that bakery. Did this happen around 6 PM?"

"6:15 PM per the police."

"Police brutality, eh? We're, I mean you're gonna be on the news Nidu."

"Gobu. We should go!"

"Gobu'll live to tell his grandchildren about the time he was shot 13 times by the police. We, my dear friend, have to go to the bakery."

"Why?"

"To buy another cake and talk Mrs. Eta out of buying a washing machine."

Shootings are on their way to becoming a usual affair. We won't be talking about them so much in another 5 - 10 years. Mind you, there are certain features about the 2020s that could be the X factor that makes the difference between exoneration and indictment.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:30 pm and there is another take on this;

"thou shall not kill"

Kropotkin
Only someone not really paying attention to things could have managed not to notice that a large portion of the right is very skeptical about police power, violence, ignorance of the law, systematic perjury and more.

It was more true that the Left was anti-police and the Right pro-police back in the day, decades ago, but that is not the case any more.

Most of the police auditors are coming from the Right. Many of the online police watch channels are from the Right.

Then Peter K. conflates the Right with the religious Right.

Then he oversimplifies the Commandment with a total forbidding of killing, while the OT or the Torah goes into a lot of detail about what is killing in response to crime and what is the killing of innocents.

Sadly the Left and Right, in generally have not managed to bond in their shared skepticism of police misuse of power. There are exceptions, but most people are so in love with their binary classification of humans, as PK is, this is taboo.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:11 amOnly someone not really paying attention to things could have managed not to notice that a large portion of the right is very skeptical about police power, violence, ignorance of the law, systematic perjury and more.
Coherent observation on your part.

I’d modify “police power” and extend it to national state power (the term they use is Deep State), the intelligence agency complex, both military and domestic, and the FBI (Federal police: Federal political police).

The Right became ‘skeptical’ when these powers began to be used against them by what they describe as a deep state régime. As a reference point for this perspective I’d refer to the ideas of Steve Bannon.

It is hard to clearly see and accurately describe the massive power struggles playing out today, both nationally and internationally, and easy to employ (paranoiacally) inaccurate descriptions and convenient generalizations. You have to cobble together a tentative perspective by intuitively blending perspectives offered by people with real experience in divergent areas.

Any additional thoughts on these matters?