What Zodiac Sign Are You ?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MagsJ

Re: What Zodiac Sign Are You ?

Post by MagsJ »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:52 am Actually i think the problem is that ILP doesn't have any trolls.
Yes it does.. it has two!
The only scorpio I've got is in uranus. Ain't that a bitch? All i get is one measly planet. My fuckin chart is overwhelmed with sagittarius and aquarius. All i know is freedom and the future. I can't love, i can't hate, i can't do anything human.
Lol
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:22 pm
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:04 am I am Scorpio
So you are not MagsJ?
I am Scorpio, in the sense that my sign and I are one.. so MagsJ, who’s star-sign, is Scorpio ;)

..and Bahman’s?
bahman

Post by bahman »

MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:22 pm
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:04 am I am Scorpio
So you are not MagsJ?
I am Scorpio, in the sense that my sign and I are one..
Oh, I see.
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm so MagsJ, who’s star-sign, is Scorpio ;)
What is the meaning of MagsJ?
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm ..and Bahman’s?
Bahman is my real name which means an angel with good dead.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:04 pm What is the meaning of MagsJ?
Well.. Mags is the nickname I gave myself, and the J is the initial of my surname.
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:04 pm
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm ..and Bahman’s?
Bahman is my real name which means an angel with good dead.
Nice.. I recall you disclosing that in a ‘why did you choose that profile name’ thread at ILP, many years ago.

A Persian name, right? I looked it up. :D
__
Bahman (Persian: بهمن, Persian pronunciation: [bæhˈmæn][1]) is the eleventh and penultimate month of the Solar Hijri calendar, the official calendar of Iran and Afghanistan.[1] Bahman has thirty days.[1] It begins in January and ends in February of the Gregorian calendar.[citation needed] The month is equivalent to Aquarius in the Zodiac.

Bahman is the second month of winter, and is followed by Esfand.[1]

In modern Persian "Bahman" literally means "Snow Avalanche". But Bahman is also thought to be a derivative modern form of Vohu Manah. Vôhü Manö consists of two parts: VÔHÜ coming from the root vah, from Proto-Indo-European *ves 'to revere, stand in awe of', and MAN meaning 'passion, determination, spirit, mind power'. Vohu Manah is also a concept in Zoroastrianism meaning "pure mind/spirit" or "absolute consciousness".[2]

..also.. https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 7#p2926353 Did you come up with a solution, to end wars.. coz we’re sure gonna need one soon. :|
bahman

Post by bahman »

MagsJ wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:42 am
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:04 pm What is the meaning of MagsJ?
Well.. Mags is the nickname I gave myself, and the J is the initial of my surname.
Oh, I see.
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm
Nice.. I recall you disclosing that in a ‘why did you choose that profile name’ thread at ILP, many years ago.

A Persian name, right? I looked it up. :D
__
Bahman (Persian: بهمن, Persian pronunciation: [bæhˈmæn][1]) is the eleventh and penultimate month of the Solar Hijri calendar, the official calendar of Iran and Afghanistan.[1] Bahman has thirty days.[1] It begins in January and ends in February of the Gregorian calendar.[citation needed] The month is equivalent to Aquarius in the Zodiac.

Bahman is the second month of winter, and is followed by Esfand.[1]

In modern Persian "Bahman" literally means "Snow Avalanche". But Bahman is also thought to be a derivative modern form of Vohu Manah. Vôhü Manö consists of two parts: VÔHÜ coming from the root vah, from Proto-Indo-European *ves 'to revere, stand in awe of', and MAN meaning 'passion, determination, spirit, mind power'. Vohu Manah is also a concept in Zoroastrianism meaning "pure mind/spirit" or "absolute consciousness".[2]
LOL, yes, Bahman means all those things. :mrgreen:
MagsJ wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm ..also.. https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 7#p2926353 Did you come up with a solution, to end wars.. coz we’re sure gonna need one soon. :|
Well, that is a solution, but it is hard to convince people!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Well, I have plenty of time I don't know what to do with. So I thought that I post some stuff there to get feedback"

Try Philosophy Forums, but for god's sake, son, don't go to ILP. You need your head!
bahman

Post by bahman »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:12 am "Well, I have plenty of time I don't know what to do with. So I thought that I post some stuff there to get feedback"

Try Philosophy Forums, but for god's sake, son, don't go to ILP. You need your head!
Philosophy Forums banned me for my bad English and stuff that I post there! :mrgreen: