In The News

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: In The News

Post by Walker »

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Alabama guy executed yesterday by an experimental method never before used.

The first botched execution attempt by the christian institution in 2022:

"The Department of Corrections replied that they had received notice of the stay, but did not inform Smith or allow him to speak with his lawyers, instead keeping him strapped to a gurney in the execution chamber. At 10:00 p.m. the execution team entered and attempted to place an IV into Smith's arm. At approximately 10:20 p.m. the United States Supreme Court lifted the Eleventh Circuit's stay of execution. Smith told a member of the execution team that they were inserting the needle into his muscle, but the team member told him that was not true. The team then moved Smith into an inverted crucifixion position and left the room, returning after a few minutes to inject him with an unknown substance, despite Smith's objection. Another individual began repeatedly stabbing Smith's collarbone with a needle, attempting to place a central IV line. The results were unsuccessful and at approximately 11:20 p.m. Smith's execution was called off."

Yesterday's successful execution by the christian institution:

"Witnesses noted that the execution itself took 25 minutes; that Smith looked as if he was conscious and "thrashed violently on the gurney", breathing heavily for at least five minutes, with spittle coming out of his mouth before he fell motionless and later pronounced dead.[2] In response, the Alabama corrections Commissioner John Q. Hamm told the media that the alleged sightings of Smith's convulsion and shaking appeared to be involuntary movements, and these effects were expected based on the research made on nitrogen hypoxia. State Attorney General Steve Marshall also backed the claim and stated that this proved that the death penalty by nitrogen gas was an "effective and humane method of execution".

Indeed, thou shalt kill. Hey, wudduya gonna do. It's Alabama. What did u expect of a state that's a melting pot of white trash christianity.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Carol 'awarded' 83 million dollars becuz Don T was talkin a little shit.

This is where your money goes, working people. All that money u made Don T running his hotels goes to some old woman who'll be dead in ten years. More money than you'd make in twenty life times... given to some old rich cat lady becuz Don called her a bitch. I don't have to explain how obscene this is, do i?

This is what the bourgeoisie do with your labor, your money. They play games with it while u work your broke ass off.

What more do u need to know? How can it be made more clear for u? What are u waiting for? I mean c'mon man.
Walker

Post by Walker »

- I’m liking this guy more every day. The link tells why.
- In one of the videos in the link, he is using an Israeli flag to troll some Palestinian protesters as they’re getting arrested. That's worth the effort of a couple of mouse clicks.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... s-n2634269

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Elon M plants a microchip in a human brain.

This is the beginning of the end, working class. If you're gonna do it u better do it now.

The seventh seal has been broken and the ugly, pasty white guy that looks like a mix between skelator and every slavic mafia guy u see in a 90s action movie, has just crawled out of it.

1000000635.jpg
1000000635.jpg (34.82 KiB) Viewed 2103 times
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

What we all knew - and some accept whilst others do not - ABout Gaza reporting.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1181806273205358
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Here's homeboy who cut his old man's head off (a federal agent or something) the other day, reading his manifesto.

https://kaotic.com/video/7c482dd9_20240131095147_t

He's right on some of his points, but for the wrong reasons. Wrong on most points tho. Another conservative christian midwit who's angry at a reality he's three quarters clueless about. This is what happens when u spend all day at forums like storm front and 4chan without having spent many years first studying philosophy so that u are able to separate the wheat from the chaff and call nonsense when u see it.

Destroy the federal government. I can dig it. But u can't stop there. U gotta overhaul everything. What u do with kids like him is use em as foot soldier pawns to help clear everything out. Mohn's militia, he calls em. Then, once u got everything under control, u hit him with: sa prize n*ggas! This is a marxist revolution, wtf were u thinkin? We're going back to the Reagan years of mom and pop's capitalism? U need to read a fuckin book or sumthin.That shit is history, junior. Comrades, round up Mohn and his militia and detain em until we decide what to do with em.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Ah here we go. Kid can't find a job and is drowning in student loans.

"He essentially claims the United States lent him money which he needed to repay under a student loan contract beginning in late 2014 but this loan allowed him to get a college education and he cannot find a satisfactory job as an overeducated white man to repay the loan,” Kearney wrote."

"Kearney — who Mohn threatened by name in the YouTube video — wrote that Mohn started repaying his student loans six months after he graduated, but he could not find full time work."

"He views his work postgraduate years as ‘malemployment.’” Kearney wrote"

Is the irony killin u? It's killin me. No matter how deep this guy went down the right-wing rabbit hole over the years, it was his financial state and inability to find gainful employment in his respective field that sent em over the edge. I guaranfuckintee u.

And this kid wants to annihilate the Left. Hey Karl, wudduya know about irony?

1000000637.jpg
1000000637.jpg (37.67 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol think about it for a minute. The government, which he hates, loans him money to get an education so he can (not) get a job he's educated for in a capitalist economy, which he defends against the left.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Damn I missed a pun opportunity. I'm gettin rusty man. I shoulda said 'here's the guy who killed his old man the other day giving u the heads up on his manifesto.'

Get it? Heads up. He holds his old man's head up. Kay.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Like right out the gate he's wrong on several claims.

1. His old man is not in hell for eternity.

2. Far left woke mobs rampaging cities are few and far between, and these cities are no less prosperous as a result.

3. Tax payer's dollars are not 'printed', they already exist and are collected. This doesn't cause inflation, and, most Americans could never and haven't ever been able to afford the american dream, anyway.

4. The government does spend tax money in all kinds of ways that benefit the citizens.

5. Just becuz it's snowing doesn't mean team ukraine/america will lose against russia, and, there will never be a secret army of mexicans that will take over america becuz all our boys got killed in Ukraine.

Jesus man do i have to watch all fifteen minutes of this clown? Can somebody watch it for me and just tell me what happens?

Note to right-wingers: don't cut your old man's head off becuz of what you're reading becuz it's wrong, i assure u.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:07 am2. Far left woke mobs rampaging cities are few and far between, and these cities are no less prosperous as a result.
Visit any metropolis on the West Coast first, then we'll talk.

promethean75 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:07 amJesus man do i have to watch all fifteen minutes of this clown? Can somebody watch it for me and just tell me what happens?
He sawed his own dad's head off...still not worth a watch? What EXACTLY are your standards for entertainment, Prom??
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"He sawed his own dad's head off...still not worth a watch? What EXACTLY are your standards for entertainment, Prom??"

Okay that was well played, clever and funny. I'm a little impressed.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed), RIP

https://youtu.be/YFFo7xz69t0
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Mrs. Crumbley charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter. Unbelievable. Somebody needs to put a cap in that prosecutor's ass. All that cocksucker wants is to get his face in the papers for trying a high profile case. Mom buys the kid a gun a few days before he shoots everybody and also knew he was depressed months before the shooting. So fuckin what? If she bought him a car and he ran everyone over with it three days later, should she have not bought him the car?

This is simply a case of dumb lower class white trash parents who shouldn't have ever had kids being blamed for their miscreant son's behavior. But if that is their fault, why doesn't the cocksucker charge grandma Crumbley too? Clearly he knows nothing about the philosophy of determinism. But then the cocksucker wouldn't be able to not charge the Crumbleys if he doesn't have freewill. Jesus what a mess this is... and it goes all the way back to the alpha and omega cocksucker himself; god.