Reason why Jesus told that blindness is because of grace of God...

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

The divine aim of punishment is only transformation by changing the qualities and not any revenge

Samskara, Sanchita, Praarabdha, Aagaami

A devotee asked: You told that the enjoyment of the results of the deeds is finished in the upper worlds and the soul is born in this world along with some remains of the psychological background of the deeds called as ‘Samskara’. Hence, the fruits enjoyed in this world are only the results of the deeds done in this world based on the remains of qualities called Samskara. In such case, a person born blind has not done any sin in this world as soon as the birth is over and hence, this case cannot be justified.

Shri Datta Swami Replied: The deeds are divided into three categories as explained by Me already. The first category is ‘Sanchita’, which is the bundle of deeds accompanying the soul on this earth after leaving the upper worlds. This Sanchita is the bundle of qualities related to the remains existing in Samskara. This is a bundle of the psychological attitudes generating and promoting the deeds. The remains of the attitudes as very weak forces constitute the Samskara that accompanies the soul.

This means that the enjoyment of fruits in the upper world does not make the dead end of any quality of any deed. The divine aim of punishment is only transformation by changing the qualities and not any revenge. Therefore, a major portion of the result of every deed is finished by the enjoyment in the upper world and the minor part of the result of every deed is in the out coming soul. Hence, the out coming soul from the upper worlds is qualitatively one and the same as the soul of the same human being entering the upper world.

The enjoyment of the results made a quantitative reduction in all the attitudes (Gunas). This means that the incoming and outgoing souls of the same human being are qualitatively one and the same and differ only quantitatively. It is just like a thief severely punished in the police station is not involved in any theft after coming out for a long time. The reason is that the attitude of theft is only weakened to a large extent and is not completely removed. Hence, any punishment cannot remove the quality completely.

Every child in the period of its childhood is like a weakened thief. The same child after becoming young repeats all the older activities. Thus, Samskara is a total representation of ‘Sanchita’ only. Remember that the qualities (Sankalpas) generating the deeds alone are associated with the soul going to the upper world or coming from the upper world. These qualities are the links of the deeds. Thus, the chart of the qualities associated with the soul represents the chart of the deeds. The results are passed on to the soul based on the chart of these qualities only. The deed has no address in the soul if it is done without the quality and this point is well explained in the Gita (Kurvannapi na lipyate). The results of the deeds will not touch such a Divine soul.

The second category is ‘Aagaami’, which is the additional list of qualities that is added in the present life to accompany the soul in future that reaches the upper world. The results of some of the deeds done in this life give results here itself. For example: If you put your finger in the fire, the punishment of burning takes place immediately here itself. In this light, this world is called as ‘Karma Loka’, whereas the upper world is called as ‘Bhoga Loka’. In Karma Loka, both the action and sometimes the enjoyment of the fruit of action are possible. In Bhoga Loka, the enjoyment of the result of the deeds done here represented by the related qualities only takes place. Sometimes, some actions give results here itself if they are excessive in nature called as ‘Atyutkata Karma’. Leaving these two exceptions, the remaining results will be added to the soul in future through the links of the qualities.

‘Praarabdha’ is the third category, which exists between Sanchita and Agaami. It may be the result of a specific deed that was not covered in the upper world and happens to be the reason of the present birth by the will of God. Generally, Praarabdha happens to be the birth, which represents the accumulated average effect of the Samskara. The accumulated effect takes place in general and thus, no result accompanies the soul from the upper world coming to this earth. But, sometimes the result of a specific deed may be chosen by God to give a specific birth, which may help the soul in transformation as expected by God. This is a specific case based on the hope of the transformation. Though the system of the deeds (Karma Chakra) is rigid but it is under the control of God everywhere since it is divine (since the maker of it is God).

Let us take the case of the person, who is born blind. A born blind can also come under the general case of Praarabdha. The soul might have been a rowdy, who made the children blind to beg for his enjoyment. This sin may be the overall essence of the chart of his qualities coming as the Samskara with the soul. If the soul is born with normal sight in this life, it may continue the same horrible action again. Therefore, the result for this Samskara as blindness is rewarded for the sake of welfare of this world. The punishment given in the upper world is for the welfare of the soul and the punishment given to the soul at the time of birth in the name of Praarabdha is for the welfare of the world.

Sometimes, the Praarabdha may not be so strong to give the blindness to the soul at the time of the birth. In such case, the result of some sin may be saved without punishment in the upper world and may be granted to the soul at the time of birth by God for its transformation or for some divine purpose also. Such blindness may not affect the world but may help in the spiritual development of the soul as in the case of the devotee, Suradaas. A blind man got the sight by the grace of Jesus and repented for his past sin that was responsible for his blindness. Such sin could have been finished in the upper world very easily because the extent of that sin must have been little since he got the sight after sometime in this life. He might have caused blindness to somebody without intention. But, the Lord purposefully made the result of such a sin to become Praarabdha so that the blind person stands as a proof for the miraculous power of the Lord exhibited here. In fact, Jesus told this to the cured blind man and made him consoled to live happily in the rest of the life.

Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Maia

Re: Reason why Jesus told that blindness is because of grace of God...

Post by Maia »

I'm sorry, but I think this is disgusting. Speaking as a person who has been blind since birth, I do not regard this as in any way a result of past transgressions, whether or not you want to call it a punishment, or something else. At least, I assume that was the intent of this post, though it's a bit verbose, to be honest.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Maia wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:04 am I'm sorry, but I think this is disgusting. Speaking as a person who has been blind since birth, I do not regard this as in any way a result of past transgressions, whether or not you want to call it a punishment, or something else. At least, I assume that was the intent of this post, though it's a bit verbose, to be honest.
Yes, that's what he means. Even babies that are raped deserve that being raped for some past transgression, according to DS.
I've challenged his ideas of Karma (which are not uncommon ideas of Karma however wrong they are) in a number of ways.
One of the many things he said to me was you never tell this to the person who has been raped. You comfort them, etc. I pointed out that he is telling some people before they get raped. So, they will experience the rape and if they believe him, he will have told them and it will increase their suffering.
That he is telling people around the world his belief. Some perhaps being abused right now.
Or, like you, blind and now told this is because of what you did in another life.
So, even if he was somehow right, which he's not, he can't seem to understand that he is in fact telling people before, during and after.
And he is also telling their friends and family members, coworkers and the professionals these people interact with.
And if they believe him, they will see the blind person as justly punished. The raped child as justly punished. And so on.

If one reacts to this cruel theory, at some point Walker will arrive and tell you that your emotions are ruling you. That all DS is doing is logical analysis.

They are the tag team of spiritual bullying. And since they cannot imagine emotions and thoughts working together, they see them as mutually exclusive.

DS by the way is a guru, presented on his website by himself and by others as an incarnation of God on the level of Jesus, the Buddha and five or six others. He runs an ashram in India which may have some franchises in other countries.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:35 am
Maia wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:04 am I'm sorry, but I think this is disgusting. Speaking as a person who has been blind since birth, I do not regard this as in any way a result of past transgressions, whether or not you want to call it a punishment, or something else. At least, I assume that was the intent of this post, though it's a bit verbose, to be honest.
Yes, that's what he means. Even babies that are raped deserve that being raped for some past transgression, according to DS.
I've challenged his ideas of Karma (which are not uncommon ideas of Karma however wrong they are) in a number of ways.
One of the many things he said to me was you never tell this to the person who has been raped. You comfort them, etc. I pointed out that he is telling some people before they get raped. So, they will experience the rape and if they believe him, he will have told them and it will increase their suffering.
That he is telling people around the world his belief. Some perhaps being abused right now.
Or, like you, blind and now told this is because of what you did in another life.
So, even if he was somehow right, which he's not, he can't seem to understand that he is in fact telling people before, during and after.
And he is also telling their friends and family members, coworkers and the professionals these people interact with.
And if they believe him, they will see the blind person as justly punished. The raped child as justly punished. And so on.

If one reacts to this cruel theory, at some point Walker will arrive and tell you that your emotions are ruling you. That all DS is doing is logical analysis.

They are the tag team of spiritual bullying.
I do think that reincarnation is quite likely, but I don't believe in karma. In fact the whole ridiculous superstructure of karma is a very good example of the human tendency to take something that is grasped intuitively, that is, reincarnation, and invent a whole load of rules to pin it down. It's how all religions get started.

But in particular, I object to the notion that blindness is something that people should take pity on and explain in terms of punishment. I certainly don't see it that way.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Unfortunately this psychopathic prik is probably rolling in money thanks to gullible morons who lap up this kind of offensive garbage (although you would think he would be able to afford more sophisticated photos of himself than the tacky, cartoonish 'colorised' 1950s ones on his FB page :lol: ).
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Maia wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:42 am I do think that reincarnation is quite likely, but I don't believe in karma. In fact the whole ridiculous superstructure of karma is a very good example of the human tendency to take something that is grasped intuitively, that is, reincarnation, and invent a whole load of rules to pin it down. It's how all religions get started.

But in particular, I object to the notion that blindness is something that people should take pity on and explain in terms of punishment. I certainly don't see it that way.
Nor do I.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Punishment given for a sin is only to change the mind of the soul and purify it. There is no trace of revenge in this. The hell is an indication of the intensive love of God to the souls through which God wants to reform the souls. The hell indicates the hectic effort of God put on the soul to reform it and not to leave the soul for its fate.

A father may leave his son since he is not changing inspite of all his efforts. But in the hell God puts serious effort and succeeds to change the soul. Therefore, even thousands of fathers cannot be equal to God. God is not leaving the soul without changing it and this point is indicated by the punishment and hell.

Therefore, there is no point of excusing the Prarabhdas if this true basis is understood. God will try to change the soul through preaching as far as possible. Punishment in the hell is the last resort. Once the soul is reformed all the sins are smashed since there is neither the necessity of preaching nor the necessity of punishment.

All the punishments are only for reformation of the soul and not for revenge. The hell is created by God not with vengeance against sinners but due to kindness to reform the souls. God is always kind to reform the souls, which are His children since the souls are created by Him.

The father will never have even a trace of vengeance towards his issues. Jesus always addressed God as father and He propagated this concept by saying that all your sins will be excused by God if you are reformed. Practical knowledge, the practical realization, which is the reformation, will cancel all your previous bad deeds or sins as told in Gita (Jnanaagnih….). Except this one way, there is no other way to cancel the sins and escape from all the present problems in the world and future torture in the hell.

If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins

The results of all your good actions will be separate and will not interfere with the cancellation of sins. God will give you good results for all your prayers and any prayer will not cancel even a trace of your sin. Similarly, your charity.

If these good actions can reform you, then, your sins will be cancelled. Therefore, reformation of the soul is the only way by which God is pleased to cancel your sins. Even if you do not believe in God, it does not matter. If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins and you will live with immense happiness in the world and after death also.

If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God

You cannot please God by prayers and service simultaneously doing sins. If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God and you are insulting God. You cannot please and insult God simultaneously. Therefore, every devotee and servant of God should be careful about the concept of the sin and about the only path to cancel the sin.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:35 am Yes, that's what he means. Even babies that are raped deserve that being raped for some past transgression, according to DS.

They are the tag team of spiritual bullying. And since they cannot imagine emotions and thoughts working together, they see them as mutually exclusive.

DS by the way is a guru, presented on his website by himself and by others as an incarnation of God on the level of Jesus, the Buddha and five or six others. He runs an ashram in India which may have some franchises in other countries.
God wish that there shall not be any rape, murder etc in this world. For achieving such a state He propagate the divine knoweldge in which need of following justice in this world is stressed.

Realisation, repentance and non-repetition of sins will cancel all the past sins also. This is the promise of God to the humanity. God wish that this world shall run on peaceful grounds. If all the souls obey justice nothing will happen to him or her. Rape, theft, murder etc will vanish from this earth. This was the state of this earth in the beginning of the creation in which all the souls were like robots and were obeying the justice in tito and were getting complete happiness all the time. The continuous happiness bored them. Therefore God gave them free will so that they can do whatever they like. But the various deeds will receive corresponding results. For good deeds good results and for bad deeds misery.

Now the souls started doing all kinds of deeds and God arranged the results in alternating fashion he inserted a misery scene between 2 happy scene in this way souls got entertainment.

Only winter will bore us; summer is also needed. Only sweet dishes bore us we aspire for chilly item.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Maia wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:42 am
I do think that reincarnation is quite likely, but I don't believe in karma. In fact the whole ridiculous superstructure of karma is a very good example of the human tendency to take something that is grasped intuitively, that is, reincarnation, and invent a whole load of rules to pin it down. It's how all religions get started.

Hinduism believes in rebirth of the soul. Christianity and Islam do not believe in rebirth. Thus, both these are extreme contradicting concepts without the Aristotle’s middle golden path. This means that there are three possibilities: 1) Every soul has rebirth, 2) Every soul has no rebirth, 3) Some souls have rebirth and some souls do no have rebirth. The third possibility is the actual fact that correlates all the three religions. Everything depends upon the judgment of God regarding any soul to sanction human rebirth.

This judgment depends upon the merits and defects of a soul that decide the probability in favor of uplift of the soul. A soul may have the possibility of spiritual uplift if one more or even some more rebirths are allotted. Such soul will be given the chance of rebirth for doing further spiritual effort. Some soul may be full of defects and there may be no chance of spiritual uplift even if one more rebirth is sanctioned. Such condemned soul will not have rebirth and will be thrown into hell forever. Sometimes, depending upon the case of the soul, it may be given rebirth to be born in the birds and animals or even trees or even inert stones. Birds and animals are engaged in the activities of securing food for that specific time only.
Such births are given to the human souls having unlimited ambition of earning and storing wealth. Such rebirth as bird or animal brings limitation to the ambition in the case of the soul. After some births as birds and animal, the ambition may be reduced in earning and storing the wealth. Such soul will be brought to the human birth again in which the soul is born with least ambition for earning and storing. Some soul may have the defect of not donating the stored wealth for the sake of God. Such defect is removed when the soul is born as a tree.

The stored food as fruits by the tree is in the service of human beings only. By the long period of life of a tree, the soul will develop the quality of charity of stored wealth and thus, it can be brought to human rebirth. Some soul may have very intensive ambition and such soul is given the birth of an inert stone so that the intensive negative quality comes to zero during the long deep sleep of the life of stone. Then, again the soul may be brought to the human birth from the birth of a stone. Let us take the example of Ahalya, the wife of Sage Gautama. She was raped by Indra, the King of Heaven, who came in disguise appearing as Sage Gautama.

Several people think that Ahalya was cheated by Indra and the curse given by Sage Gautama to her to become a stone is not justified. This version is not correct. Ahalya identified Indra before meeting with him (Devarajam tu vijnaaya…Ramayana). She was not cheated since she identified Indra, who came in disguise. Such intensive negative quality of passion for illegal sex was punished by Sage Gautama. For a long time she remained as a stone, which is equal to deep sleep. During such long period, the negative quality is subsided. Then God as Rama gave her the rebirth as human being. Since the soul became pure, she was accepted by Sage Gautama again.

Jesus also accepted the concept of rebirth in some special cases and this point was suppressed! (The Father of heaven or Lord Datta present in Jesus is also existing in this Datta Swami and hence, Lord Datta knows the fact. There may be defect in recording or this point might have been suppressed in the revised scripture.) If you see the above statement of Prophet Mohammed, infinite number of rebirths for the pure soul in the service of God (in the service of Allah) are stated.This means that the soul involved in the divine service will be taking rebirths forever in order to assist God in propagating the divine knowledge. For this purpose, even God is taking rebirths again and again.

The servant of God involved in the divine service always accompanies the God through several human births as long as God wishes. Some people think that cancellation of the rebirth in this world is salvation! This is climax of ignorance. When God Himself is taking rebirths for the benefit of humanity (Sambhavaami yuge yuge, janma karmacha Me divyam… Gita), is the soul greater than God to avoid rebirth? Cancellation of rebirth means only avoiding the rebirth as worldly bonded soul again without involving in the divine service. It does not mean cancellation of rebirth as servant of God to assist Him in the divine service. All this explanation reveals the hidden truth in the background clearly in elaborated way so that we can understand the truth and avoid inter-religious conflicts regarding the spiritual truth, which is the same in every religion. If you say that even God cannot sanction rebirth to a soul, God’s omnipotence becomes false!

Telling that there is no rebirth and this birth alone is final shows a practical merit. If you say that if a student fails in the year end March-examination, such student will not have opportunity to appear for the examination again in September, the student will be very careful in studies to pass the examination in March itself. Similarly, if rebirth is denied, the soul will be very careful for the spiritual path since there is no chance of rebirth to continue the spiritual effort. The concept of rebirth has the main defect that the soul feels relaxed and is not serious about spiritual progress in this birth since there are continuous opportunities in future to finish the effort.

The decision of rebirth is in the hands of God and hence the soul should better think that there is no chance of rebirth (at least human birth) again to continue the effort. Based on this concept of absence of rebirth, if the soul puts hectic efforts in spiritual path and by chance (which is beyond the capacity of human being) the spiritual progress is not completed, God will certainly consider the soul for human rebirth. The soul sleeping leisurely thinking that human rebirth is a continuous facility, God will not grant the human rebirth to such a lazy soul.

In fact, God says in the Gita (nitya jaatam…) that every day is a rebirth after the deep sleep (death). The soul should not postpone the spiritual effort to the old age because any day untimely death may swallow the soul. Hence, every soul should think that the present day is the last birth for spiritual effort to please God.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Jesus is disgusted by such lies and distortions being credited to him by delusional and self-righteous men who make up foolish stories that they can distribute as glorification for themselves.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:40 am Jesus is disgusted by such lies and distortions being credited to him by delusional and self-righteous men who make up foolish stories that they can distribute as glorification for themselves.
Without a previous sin nobody in this world suffers. Suffering is due to the sinful deeds done by the soul. There is a way out:

If one realize, repent and do not repeat any sins from today onwards till their death all their past sins also will be forgiven by God. This is the promise of God to us.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:35 am

See, God wish that all shall live happily in this world. The method for it is to follow justice and avoid injustice. God do not say that one shall worship Him etc. HE is not a politician to do that. What minimum He expect from this humanity is to follow justice and avoid injustice.

If a person realize, repent and do not repeat any sins from today onwards till their death all their past sins also will be forgiven by God. This is the solution for all the problems of this humanity.
Maia

Post by Maia »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:02 am
Punishment given for a sin is only to change the mind of the soul and purify it. There is no trace of revenge in this. The hell is an indication of the intensive love of God to the souls through which God wants to reform the souls. The hell indicates the hectic effort of God put on the soul to reform it and not to leave the soul for its fate.

A father may leave his son since he is not changing inspite of all his efforts. But in the hell God puts serious effort and succeeds to change the soul. Therefore, even thousands of fathers cannot be equal to God. God is not leaving the soul without changing it and this point is indicated by the punishment and hell.

Therefore, there is no point of excusing the Prarabhdas if this true basis is understood. God will try to change the soul through preaching as far as possible. Punishment in the hell is the last resort. Once the soul is reformed all the sins are smashed since there is neither the necessity of preaching nor the necessity of punishment.

All the punishments are only for reformation of the soul and not for revenge. The hell is created by God not with vengeance against sinners but due to kindness to reform the souls. God is always kind to reform the souls, which are His children since the souls are created by Him.

The father will never have even a trace of vengeance towards his issues. Jesus always addressed God as father and He propagated this concept by saying that all your sins will be excused by God if you are reformed. Practical knowledge, the practical realization, which is the reformation, will cancel all your previous bad deeds or sins as told in Gita (Jnanaagnih….). Except this one way, there is no other way to cancel the sins and escape from all the present problems in the world and future torture in the hell.

If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins

The results of all your good actions will be separate and will not interfere with the cancellation of sins. God will give you good results for all your prayers and any prayer will not cancel even a trace of your sin. Similarly, your charity.

If these good actions can reform you, then, your sins will be cancelled. Therefore, reformation of the soul is the only way by which God is pleased to cancel your sins. Even if you do not believe in God, it does not matter. If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins and you will live with immense happiness in the world and after death also.

If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God

You cannot please God by prayers and service simultaneously doing sins. If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God and you are insulting God. You cannot please and insult God simultaneously. Therefore, every devotee and servant of God should be careful about the concept of the sin and about the only path to cancel the sin.
So what you are saying to me is that in a previous life I committed some sin?

I find your assertion both offensive and absurd.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Maia wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:38 am

I am not telling that you have committed a sin in previous life. I have told that for any suffering there is a previous sinful deed, either today or yesterday or in the previous birth. I think you are good soul and not committed any sin.

The ethical scripture (Dharma Shastra) says “the sin done in the previous birth comes as suffering of illness (Purvajanma krutam paapam vyaadhirupena baadhate). As the fulfilment of the scripture, the sin is mentioned. The only message is to convey that one has to undergo the punishment for sin even after cores of births (kalpakoti shatairapi...) with compounded interest as per scripture (avashyamanu bhoktavyam...).

The fruit of a deed, whether good or bad, must be enjoyed by the soul. This scripture also says that intensive (good and bad) deeds give results to be enjoyed in this birth itself (atyutkataih paapa punyaiah ihaiva phala mashnute). You need not doubt that this rule contradicts the first rule because the fruit of any sinful deed shall be enjoyed in the next birth only (first rule) and the fruit of excessive sin is to be enjoyed in this birth itself (second rule). There is no contradiction here between these two rules because fruits of normal sins are enjoyed in the next birth and fruits of excessive sins are enjoyed in this birth itself.

You can bring the basic solution also that the fruits of sins of previous births enjoyed in this birth need not contradict the enjoyments of fruits of sins done in this birth itself since you can take that each birth of the soul as one day for the soul born in the morning and dying in the night as per the Gita (Nitya jaatam...). This means that sins done till yesterday in this birth itself can be considered as sins done in the previous births since every day is a birth for the soul.

We must be careful to note that the point that ‘soul is born every day’ is a way of expression of the truth only and the Lord in the Gita didn’t condemn this way of expression by allowing it as an alternative expression of truth (since in this verse, the words ‘Atha and cha’ indicate that this point is only an alternative way only). Every day, in the night, when one sleeps entering deep sleep (Sushupti), the awareness (nervous energy) disappears and is born in the morning when the nervous system starts functioning again.

The soul taken as awareness (not as the basic inert energy that modifies in to awareness in nervous system) is dying since it disappears when the nervous system takes rest as a result of which the conversion of inert energy into awareness does not take place in the resting nervous system. Hence, every day is a birth and a death for the soul taken as awareness. When the awareness is generated in the morning, it gets associated with the design of qualities stored in memory (chittam) and results as individual soul (Jeeva).

By this, both the rules mentioned in the scripture don’t contradict each other. The resulting essence is that one can enjoy the fruits of deeds done in the past birth or in the previous days of this birth itself. The eternality of the soul (Atman) is still maintained by taking the soul as inert energy, which is qualitatively the same eternal cosmic energy.
Maia

Post by Maia »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:04 am
Maia wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:38 am

I am not telling that you have committed a sin in previous life. I have told that for any suffering there is a previous sinful deed, either today or yesterday or in the previous birth. I think you are good soul and not committed any sin.

The ethical scripture (Dharma Shastra) says “the sin done in the previous birth comes as suffering of illness (Purvajanma krutam paapam vyaadhirupena baadhate). As the fulfilment of the scripture, the sin is mentioned. The only message is to convey that one has to undergo the punishment for sin even after cores of births (kalpakoti shatairapi...) with compounded interest as per scripture (avashyamanu bhoktavyam...).

The fruit of a deed, whether good or bad, must be enjoyed by the soul. This scripture also says that intensive (good and bad) deeds give results to be enjoyed in this birth itself (atyutkataih paapa punyaiah ihaiva phala mashnute). You need not doubt that this rule contradicts the first rule because the fruit of any sinful deed shall be enjoyed in the next birth only (first rule) and the fruit of excessive sin is to be enjoyed in this birth itself (second rule). There is no contradiction here between these two rules because fruits of normal sins are enjoyed in the next birth and fruits of excessive sins are enjoyed in this birth itself.

You can bring the basic solution also that the fruits of sins of previous births enjoyed in this birth need not contradict the enjoyments of fruits of sins done in this birth itself since you can take that each birth of the soul as one day for the soul born in the morning and dying in the night as per the Gita (Nitya jaatam...). This means that sins done till yesterday in this birth itself can be considered as sins done in the previous births since every day is a birth for the soul.

We must be careful to note that the point that ‘soul is born every day’ is a way of expression of the truth only and the Lord in the Gita didn’t condemn this way of expression by allowing it as an alternative expression of truth (since in this verse, the words ‘Atha and cha’ indicate that this point is only an alternative way only). Every day, in the night, when one sleeps entering deep sleep (Sushupti), the awareness (nervous energy) disappears and is born in the morning when the nervous system starts functioning again.

The soul taken as awareness (not as the basic inert energy that modifies in to awareness in nervous system) is dying since it disappears when the nervous system takes rest as a result of which the conversion of inert energy into awareness does not take place in the resting nervous system. Hence, every day is a birth and a death for the soul taken as awareness. When the awareness is generated in the morning, it gets associated with the design of qualities stored in memory (chittam) and results as individual soul (Jeeva).

By this, both the rules mentioned in the scripture don’t contradict each other. The resulting essence is that one can enjoy the fruits of deeds done in the past birth or in the previous days of this birth itself. The eternality of the soul (Atman) is still maintained by taking the soul as inert energy, which is qualitatively the same eternal cosmic energy.
I'm not suffering. I have no problem with being blind.

Your initial assumptions are faulty.